Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Baldwin mats 1kt/1g each [OPEN]
I'd like someone to mass reduce items for me :)

Type and colour don't matter. I'll be paying 1kt/1g each (please send at least 10 items in every CR, I'm not buying singles. You can send different items, e.g. 2 Yellow Goo, 3 Orange Ooze, 2 Silver Muck and 4 Green Sludge = 11 items = perfectly fine!).

Bonus! Every day I'll be giving double monies (2kt/2g each) for one or two of the items I want the most!

Today's bonus: Copper Muck AND Red Sludge

Feel free to just CR me the materials, though I'd appreciate if you posted here first for big orders (50+ items), so that in case I'm short on money I'll save up more. ^_^ I currently have funds for several hundred items.
I'd like someone to mass reduce items for me :)

Type and colour don't matter. I'll be paying 1kt/1g each (please send at least 10 items in every CR, I'm not buying singles. You can send different items, e.g. 2 Yellow Goo, 3 Orange Ooze, 2 Silver Muck and 4 Green Sludge = 11 items = perfectly fine!).

Bonus! Every day I'll be giving double monies (2kt/2g each) for one or two of the items I want the most!

Today's bonus: Copper Muck AND Red Sludge

Feel free to just CR me the materials, though I'd appreciate if you posted here first for big orders (50+ items), so that in case I'm short on money I'll save up more. ^_^ I currently have funds for several hundred items.
^
^