Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [SOLD] Nature Sprite--750k
[b]Edit: [/b]Now sold! Thank you for giving the Sprite a great new home. [center][item=Nature Sprite] [/center] [b]Selling for 750kt. [/b] I would strongly prefer to receive treasure rather than gems, but if you really want the Sprite, I may be willing to accept gems as a mixed or full payment. I will only be accepting currency for the Sprite, sorry! This Sprite is now also available on the AH if you want to buy the familiar right away. I've been in possession of this Nature Sprite for a long time now, and although buying it was my first major achievement on this website and it meant a lot to me, I've come to an urgent situation where I need more money for a bunch of commissions I've obligated myself to. I would accept payment plans in most other situations, but in this scenario I need the money to pay off the rest of the commissions, preferably as soon as possible, and therefore will only be accepting payment upfront. If you're interested in buying, please ping me and I'll get back to you ASAP. ^^
Edit: Now sold! Thank you for giving the Sprite a great new home.
Nature Sprite

Selling for 750kt. I would strongly prefer to receive treasure rather than gems, but if you really want the Sprite, I may be willing to accept gems as a mixed or full payment. I will only be accepting currency for the Sprite, sorry!
This Sprite is now also available on the AH if you want to buy the familiar right away.

I've been in possession of this Nature Sprite for a long time now, and although buying it was my first major achievement on this website and it meant a lot to me, I've come to an urgent situation where I need more money for a bunch of commissions I've obligated myself to. I would accept payment plans in most other situations, but in this scenario I need the money to pay off the rest of the commissions, preferably as soon as possible, and therefore will only be accepting payment upfront.

If you're interested in buying, please ping me and I'll get back to you ASAP. ^^

Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Bump!