Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Accent Addict Shop (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
The Accent Addict Selling Thread

OPEN / CLOSED

It's a new year and it's a new shop and my accent hoarding has once again gotten out of hand so i'm gonna be selling some of the ones I know I'm not going to be using anymore or just have gotten tired of seeing them in my hoard. I won't be open all the time so I'll have a pinglist for people who are interested when this shop is open.

THREAD INFORMATION and RULES

I'm not sure on the status of the majority of the accent/skins at this moment as there are a lot of them but I will be checking with each offer to see if they are retired, currently in print, artist active etc....

I will allow offering prices on the accents/skins but usually once I state a price I won't move too far from that price. I am willing to work with payment plans and some item/accent trades.

I prefer Gems/Treasure. I will be going by the general ratio for gems/treasure for most things. I will take certain accents and items into consideration for trades. Just to warn you when it comes to accent trades unless they are on my list, I may either have them or sold them at one point before. Some customs are exceptions to this but most also fall under this.

Excluding accents I will not be taking pure item trades for any of the accents. I have listed what I will take trades for, in the third post in this thread. I will base price of the items on the lowest price in either the AH/MP at the current gem ratio.

This is not first come first serve. I will consider multiple offers on a single accent and will usually go with the one that is higher. Once I decide on a offer I will carry through with that offer. Please let me know what you want to purchase and then wait for me to agree on the offer before you send a cr.

I will allow three accents/skins to be put on hold or paid off at one time. I would prefer these not to extend beyond 2 months per accent although exceptions will be made if necessary. I will set up a 2 way CR in advance for the final payment. If a month goes by without payment/communication about payments, I will return 90% of the payments and cancel the cr and any other holds that you have..

I am subscribed to this thread so I won't need pings.

Please don't try to lowball me.

Please be polite and patient. I will try to answer all post as quickly as possible

Thank you for reading.
The Accent Addict Selling Thread

OPEN / CLOSED

It's a new year and it's a new shop and my accent hoarding has once again gotten out of hand so i'm gonna be selling some of the ones I know I'm not going to be using anymore or just have gotten tired of seeing them in my hoard. I won't be open all the time so I'll have a pinglist for people who are interested when this shop is open.

THREAD INFORMATION and RULES

I'm not sure on the status of the majority of the accent/skins at this moment as there are a lot of them but I will be checking with each offer to see if they are retired, currently in print, artist active etc....

I will allow offering prices on the accents/skins but usually once I state a price I won't move too far from that price. I am willing to work with payment plans and some item/accent trades.

I prefer Gems/Treasure. I will be going by the general ratio for gems/treasure for most things. I will take certain accents and items into consideration for trades. Just to warn you when it comes to accent trades unless they are on my list, I may either have them or sold them at one point before. Some customs are exceptions to this but most also fall under this.

Excluding accents I will not be taking pure item trades for any of the accents. I have listed what I will take trades for, in the third post in this thread. I will base price of the items on the lowest price in either the AH/MP at the current gem ratio.

This is not first come first serve. I will consider multiple offers on a single accent and will usually go with the one that is higher. Once I decide on a offer I will carry through with that offer. Please let me know what you want to purchase and then wait for me to agree on the offer before you send a cr.

I will allow three accents/skins to be put on hold or paid off at one time. I would prefer these not to extend beyond 2 months per accent although exceptions will be made if necessary. I will set up a 2 way CR in advance for the final payment. If a month goes by without payment/communication about payments, I will return 90% of the payments and cancel the cr and any other holds that you have..

I am subscribed to this thread so I won't need pings.

Please don't try to lowball me.

Please be polite and patient. I will try to answer all post as quickly as possible

Thank you for reading.
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
Accents for Sale

Bogsneak Females:

Bogsneak Males:

Coatl Females:

Coatl Males:

Fae Females:

Fae Males:

Guardian Females:

Guardian Males:

Imperial Females:

Imperial Males:

Mirror Females:

Mirror Males:

Nocturne Females:

Nocturne Males:

Pearlcatcher Females:

Pearlcatcher Males:

Ridgeback Females:

Ridgeback Males:

Skydancer Females:

Skydancer Males:

Snapper Females:

Snapper Males:

Spiral Females:

Spiral Males:

Tundra Females:

Tundra Males:

Wildclaw Females:

Wildclaw Males:

Accents for Sale

Bogsneak Females:

Bogsneak Males:

Coatl Females:

Coatl Males:

Fae Females:

Fae Males:

Guardian Females:

Guardian Males:

Imperial Females:

Imperial Males:

Mirror Females:

Mirror Males:

Nocturne Females:

Nocturne Males:

Pearlcatcher Females:

Pearlcatcher Males:

Ridgeback Females:

Ridgeback Males:

Skydancer Females:

Skydancer Males:

Snapper Females:

Snapper Males:

Spiral Females:

Spiral Males:

Tundra Females:

Tundra Males:

Wildclaw Females:

Wildclaw Males:

Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
[center][size=6] Accepted Items for Trade [/size] [b]Accents:[/b] I'm mainly looking for the ones below but I'll look at other offers. [skin=4459] [skin=6676] [skin=6670] [skin=6783] [skin=6665] [skin=6673] [skin=12003] [skin=14574] [skin=14612] [skin=10812] [skin=19623] [skin=21758] [skin=21494] [skin=5619] [skin=5659] [skin=5744] [skin=14588] [b] Priority Items Wish list [/b] [item=Golden Seraph Jewelry] [item=Solar Flame Regalia] [item=Gossamer Flame Regalia] [item=Breed Change: Coatl] [item=Primary Gene: Crystal] [item=Secondary Gene: Facet] [item=Tertiary Gene: Opal] [item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Breed Change: Tundra] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [item=Breed Change: Tundra] [item=Primary Gene: Wasp] [item=Primary Gene: Wasp] [item=Secondary Gene: Bee] [item=Secondary Gene: Bee] [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] [item=Eliminate] [item=Sap] [item=Eliminate] [item=Rally] [item=Haste] [item=Tertiary Gene: Crackle] [item=Blackline bicorn whale] [item=Ashen Bicorn Whale] [item=Skoll] [item=Golden Kitsune] [item=Prismatic Token] [item=Prismatic Token] [item=Spare Inventory Crate] [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [item=Jolly Jester Set] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [item=Unhatched Nature Egg] [item=Ornate Battle Armor] [item=Goldslab Warrior Regalia] [item=Night Sky Bundle] [item=Primary Gene: Python] [item=Secondary Gene: Morph] [item=Jewelry Box] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Solar Flame Regalia] [item=Gossamer Flame Regalia] [item=Golden Seraph Jewelry] [item=Marva’s Wondrous Whimsy] [item=Marva’s Incredible Ire] [item=Shadow of Spirit ] [item=Bramble Mantle] [item=Vista: Shadow binder] [item=Spirit of Ice] [item=Icicle Chains] [item=Vista: Icewarden] [item=Spirit of Earth] [item=Gem Thief] [item=Vista: Earthshaker] [item=Carapace Arm] [item=Vista: Plaguebringer] [item=Spirit of the Arcane] [item=Starwood Veil] [item=Spirit of Fire] [item=Welder’s Mask] [item=Vista: Flamecaller] [item=Highland Scavenger] [item=Vista: Stormcatcher] [item=Hewn Philosopher’s Veil] [item=Vista: Lightweaver] [item=Sprouting Goblin] [item=Dryad’s Guise] [item=Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering] [item=Bubbling Goblin] [item=Deeprealm Trident] [item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia] [item=Gusting Goblin] [item=Bamboo Breeze Cape] [item=Vista: Mistral Jamboree] [item=Obscuring Goblin] [item=Trickster’s Magic Cards] [item=Vista: Trickmurk Circus] [item=Frozen Goblin ] [item=Snowfall Robe] [item=Vista: Crystalline Gala] [item=Crumbling Goblin] [item=Pyrite Pauldron] [item=Vista: Rockbreaker’s Ceremony] [item=Enduring Goblin] [item=Scavenger’s Tatters] [item=Vista: Riot of Rot] [item=Enchanting Goblin] [item=Starlight Cloak] [item=Blazing Goblin] [item=Black Iron Plates] [item=Vista: Flameforger’s Festival] [item=Surgestream Coat] [item=Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale] [item=Luminous Legguards] [item=Vista: Brightshine Jubilee] [item=Sapling Speaker] [item=Drudic Crown] [item=Butterfly’s Kiss] [item=] [item=Seawater Savior] [item=Warmwater Wanderers] [item=Hurricane Herald] [item=WIndbound Mask] [item=Gloomwillow Guide] [item=Cragward Custiodian ] [item=Chillspike Crown] [item=Stonekeeper Crown] [item=Bluffclamber Belongings] [item=Infectionist’s Crown] [item=Skeletal Chimes] [item=Stardust Scholar] [item=Starseer’s Crown] [item=Molten Marauder] [item=Will o’the Ember] [item=Lightning Lancer] [item=Electrician’s Crown] [item=Mesa Mechanojets] [item=Sunbeam Soldier ] [item=Illuminated Crown ] [item=Solar Blades] [item=Shadow of Spirit ] [item=Bramble Mantle] [item=Vista: Shadow binder] [item=Spirit of Ice] [item=Icicle Chains] [item=Vista: Icewarden] [item=Spirit of Earth] [item=Gem Thief] [item=Vista: Earthshaker] [item=Spirit of Plague] [item=Carapace Arm] [item=Vista: Plaguebringer] [item=Vista: Arcanist] [item=Welder’s Mask] [item=Vista: Flamecaller] [item=Spirit of Lightning] [item=Highland Scavenger] [item=Spirit of Light] [item=Hewn Philosopher’s Veil] [item=Vista: Lightweaver] [item=Sprouting Goblin] [item=Dryad’s Guise] [item=Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering] [item=Bubbling Goblin] [item=Deeprealm Trident] [item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia] [item=Gusting Goblin] [item=Bamboo Breeze Cape] [item=Vista: Mistral Jamboree] [item=Obscuring Goblin] [item=Trickster’s Magic Cards] [item=Vista: Trickmurk Circus] [item=] [item=Frozen Goblin ] [item=Snowfall Robe] [item=Vista: Crystalline Gala] [item=Crumbling Goblin] [item=Pyrite Pauldron] [item=Vista: Rockbreaker’s Ceremony] [item=Enduring Goblin] [item=Scavenger’s Tatters] [item=Vista: Riot of Rot] [item=Enchanting Goblin] [item=Starlight Cloak] [item=Vista: Starfall Celebration] [item=Blazing Goblin] [item=Black Iron Plates] [item=Vista: Flameforger’s Festival] [item=Sparkling Goblin] [item=Surgestream Coat] [item=Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale] [item=Shining Goblin] [item=Luminous Legguards] [item=Vista: Brightshine Jubilee] [item=Sapling Speaker] [item=Drudic Crown] [item=Butterfly’s Kiss] [item=] [item=Seawater Savior] [item=Diver Crown ] [item=Warmwater Wanderers] [item=Hurricane Herald] [item=Whirlwind Crown] [item=WIndbound Mask] [item=Insubstantial Illusionist] [item=Shady Crown] [item=Gloomwillow Guide] [item=Cragward CUstiodian ] [item=Frigid Crown ] [item=Chillspike Crown] [item=Granite Guardian] [item=Bluffclamber Belongings] [item=Infectionist’s Crown] [item=Skeletal Chimes] [item=Starseer’s Crown] [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools] [item=Molten Marauder] [item=Will o’the Ember] [item=Lightning Lancer] [item=Electrician’s Crown] [item=Mesa Mechanojets] [item=Sunbeam Soldier ] [item=Illuminated Crown ] [item=Solar Blades] [item=Forest's Edge Vines] [item=Illuminated Runescroll] [item=Sanddune Rags] [item=Prismatic Crystalscales] [item=Flowering Gladeboughs] [item=Undine's Flatfins] [item=Sanguine Plumage] [item=Twilight Oracle's Guise] [item=White Raven Armor] [item=Starlight Guise] [item=Will o' the Wisp] [item=Cloak of the Cosmos] [item=Celestial Attendant] [item=Crazed Powermith] [item=Mistyhollow Agent] [b] Items I'll always take if I don't need gems/treasure more [/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Gossamer Silks] [item=Golden Silks] [item=Raven Grove] [item=Frosted Grove] [item=Helpful Grove] [item=Lucky Grove] [item=Pastel Grove] [item=Poisonous Grove] [item=Druid's Grove] [item=The Mystic Sage] [item=The Lucky Sage] [item=The Golden Sage] [item=The Dusty Sage] [item=The Learned Sage] [item=The Verdant Sage] [item=Silver Seraph Jewelry] [item=Golden Seraph Jewelry] [item=Sepia Rose Garden] [item=solar blade] [item=mesa mechanojets] [item=will o' the Ember] [b]Familiar[/b] [item=Miniature Sornieth Globe] x100 [b]Genes:[/b] [item=Primary Gene: Wasp] [item=Primary Gene: Bar] [item=Primary Gene: Cherub] [item=Primary Gene: Crystal] [item=Primary Gene: Giraffe] [item=Primary Gene: Petals] [item=Primary Gene: Poison] [item=Primary Gene: Skink] [item=Primary Gene: Vipera] [item=Primary Gene: Metallic] [item=Secondary Gene: Bee] [item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly] [item=Secondary Gene: Daub] [item=Secondary Gene: Facet] [item=Secondary Gene: Hex] [item=Secondary Gene: Saturn] [item=Secondary Gene: Skink] [item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] [item=Tertiary Gene: Lace] [item=Tertiary Gene: Runes] [item=Tertiary Gene: Stained] [item=Tertiary Gene: Thylacine] [item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] [item=Breed Change: Coatl] [item=Breed Change: Skydancer] [item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher] [item=Breed Change: Spiral] [item=Breed Change: Bogsneak] [item=Breed Change: Fae] [item=Breed Change: Ridgeback] [item=Breed Change: Guardian] [b]Other:[/b] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Unhatched Nature Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [item=Eliminate] [s][b]Dragons (To be Accepted Later): [/b] I will only accept dragons at the id 500,000 and below. When I am open for trading accents for dragons I will be open to paying the difference between [/s][/center]
Accepted Items for Trade

Accents: I'm mainly looking for the ones below but I'll look at other offers.

Priority Items Wish list

Golden Seraph Jewelry Solar Flame Regalia Gossamer Flame Regalia Breed Change: Coatl Primary Gene: Crystal Secondary Gene: Facet Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Firefly Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Breed Change: Tundra Unhatched Fire Egg Breed Change: Tundra Primary Gene: Wasp Primary Gene: Wasp Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Bee Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Eliminate Sap Eliminate Rally Haste Tertiary Gene: Crackle Blackline Bicorn Whale Ashen Bicorn Whale Skoll Golden Kitsune Prismatic Token Prismatic Token Spare Inventory Crate Gilded Decorative Chest Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Ornate Battle Armor Goldslab Warrior Regalia Night Sky Bundle Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Jewelry Box Unhatched Nocturne Egg Solar Flame Regalia Gossamer Flame Regalia Golden Seraph Jewelry Bramble Mantle Spirit of Ice Icicle Chains Vista: Icewarden Spirit of Earth Gem Thief Vista: Earthshaker Carapace Arm Vista: Plaguebringer Spirit of the Arcane Starwood Veil Spirit of Fire Vista: Flamecaller Highland Scavenger Vista: Stormcatcher Vista: Lightweaver Sprouting Goblin Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering Bubbling Goblin Deeprealm Trident Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Gusting Goblin Bamboo Breeze Cape Vista: Mistral Jamboree Obscuring Goblin Vista: Trickmurk Circus Frozen Goblin Snowfall Robe Vista: Crystalline Gala Crumbling Goblin Enduring Goblin Vista: Riot of Rot Enchanting Goblin Starlight Cloak Blazing Goblin Black Iron Plates Surgestream Coat Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale Luminous Legguards Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Sapling Speaker Seawater Savior Warmwater Wanderers Hurricane Herald Windbound Mask Gloomwillow Guide Chillspike Crown Stonekeeper Crown Bluffclamber Belongings Skeletal Chimes Stardust Scholar Molten Marauder Lightning Lancer Mesa Mechanojets Sunbeam Soldier Illuminated Crown Solar Blades Bramble Mantle Spirit of Ice Icicle Chains Vista: Icewarden Spirit of Earth Gem Thief Vista: Earthshaker Spirit of Plague Carapace Arm Vista: Plaguebringer Vista: Arcanist Vista: Flamecaller Spirit of Lightning Highland Scavenger Spirit of Light Vista: Lightweaver Sprouting Goblin Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering Bubbling Goblin Deeprealm Trident Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Gusting Goblin Bamboo Breeze Cape Vista: Mistral Jamboree Obscuring Goblin Vista: Trickmurk Circus Frozen Goblin Snowfall Robe Vista: Crystalline Gala Crumbling Goblin Enduring Goblin Vista: Riot of Rot Enchanting Goblin Starlight Cloak Vista: Starfall Celebration Blazing Goblin Black Iron Plates Sparkling Goblin Surgestream Coat Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale Shining Goblin Luminous Legguards Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Sapling Speaker Seawater Savior Diver Crown Warmwater Wanderers Hurricane Herald Whirlwind Crown Windbound Mask Insubstantial Illusionist Shady Crown Gloomwillow Guide Frigid Crown Chillspike Crown Granite Guardian Bluffclamber Belongings Skeletal Chimes Cosmologist Fieldtools Molten Marauder Lightning Lancer Mesa Mechanojets Sunbeam Soldier Illuminated Crown Solar Blades Forest's Edge Vines Illuminated Runescroll Sanddune Rags Prismatic Crystalscales Flowering Gladeboughs Undine's Flatfins Sanguine Plumage Twilight Oracle's Guise White Raven Armor Starlight Guise Will o' the Wisp Cloak of the Cosmos Celestial Attendant Crazed Powermith Mistyhollow Agent

Items I'll always take if I don't need gems/treasure more
Apparel:
Gossamer Silks Golden Silks Raven Grove Frosted Grove Helpful Grove Lucky Grove Pastel Grove Poisonous Grove Druid's Grove The Mystic Sage The Lucky Sage The Golden Sage The Dusty Sage The Learned Sage The Verdant Sage Silver Seraph Jewelry Golden Seraph Jewelry Sepia Rose Garden Mesa Mechanojets Will o' the Ember

Familiar
Miniature Sornieth Globe x100

Genes:
Primary Gene: Wasp Primary Gene: Bar Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Crystal Primary Gene: Giraffe Primary Gene: Petals Primary Gene: Poison Primary Gene: Skink Primary Gene: Vipera Primary Gene: Metallic

Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Daub Secondary Gene: Facet Secondary Gene: Hex Secondary Gene: Saturn Secondary Gene: Toxin

Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Lace Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Stained Tertiary Gene: Thylacine Tertiary Gene: Underbelly

Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Bogsneak Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Guardian

Other:

Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Eliminate

Dragons (To be Accepted Later):

I will only accept dragons at the id 500,000 and below. When I am open for trading accents for dragons I will be open to paying the difference between
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
Accent Holds/Payment Plans
Each individual can have up to three accents on hold or on Payment Plan at a time

Current Payment Plans:

Current Accents on Hold:
Accent Holds/Payment Plans
Each individual can have up to three accents on hold or on Payment Plan at a time

Current Payment Plans:

Current Accents on Hold:
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
Sold Accents

Link to Old Accent Thread

Sold Accents

Link to Old Accent Thread

Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
PINGLIST

Thread Openings
PureSuicune
kuill
Plushstiel
SheerCold
RoyalSorceress
MarinaQuakenbush
Ellapinky
PheonixPonder
Blanche
AtlantisFlewAway
speaksincolor
superfuzzygoat
sky09

New Thread Additions
boxparts
butcherbaby
Plushstiel
ShadeOfChaos
Leannaa
AshyAsha243
OverlordFreya
Iridaceae
fitz
Candace
Twizz
SylvanMoon
Ajax4life14
mercurialwings
Veracity
Ellapinky
PINGLIST

Thread Openings
PureSuicune
kuill
Plushstiel
SheerCold
RoyalSorceress
MarinaQuakenbush
Ellapinky
PheonixPonder
Blanche
AtlantisFlewAway
speaksincolor
superfuzzygoat
sky09

New Thread Additions
boxparts
butcherbaby
Plushstiel
ShadeOfChaos
Leannaa
AshyAsha243
OverlordFreya
Iridaceae
fitz
Candace
Twizz
SylvanMoon
Ajax4life14
mercurialwings
Veracity
Ellapinky
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
Reserved

Expired Holds:
artillerychick
Pufferheart
Beezadrella
Reserved

Expired Holds:
artillerychick
Pufferheart
Beezadrella
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
Reserved
Reserved
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
How much for the Accent: Ice Spikes?
How much for the Accent: Ice Spikes?
Would you happen to know the current value of the female bogsneak accent spotted?
Would you happen to know the current value of the female bogsneak accent spotted?
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67