Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquadating UM accents 1/2 update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bump
bump
8HH30Ku.png
bump
bump
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia

late to the party, hope you still have these for sale.

@Erisalia

late to the party, hope you still have these for sale.

ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
@Erisalia Hey! Would you maybe have a rough price range for those two customs? *eyes emoji*
@Erisalia Hey! Would you maybe have a rough price range for those two customs? *eyes emoji*
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
[font=baskerville]@Erisalia aaaaa gosh i'm super interested in stygian gatekeepr m and heavenly gatekeeper f, would you accept 1000g for both? i have 500g on hand now and am close to finishing a commission that would grant me the rest ;v; i realize thats probably less than what they're worth, though, so i can possibly offer a um accent in return as well, or art? [item=accent: skeletal markings ii][item=accent: holoclaw rgb 001][item=accent: mithras]
@Erisalia

aaaaa gosh i'm super interested in stygian gatekeepr m and heavenly gatekeeper f, would you accept 1000g for both? i have 500g on hand now and am close to finishing a commission that would grant me the rest ;v; i realize thats probably less than what they're worth, though, so i can possibly offer a um accent in return as well, or art?

Accent: Skeletal Markings II Accent: Holoclaw RGB 001 Accent: Mithras
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@sinbreaker maybe 1kg on oracle , as for kokabiel im thinking maybe 15kgish? Similar recolor of it have gone for a lot. However I'm open to negotiations on price. I'd also look at other um skins.

@tiriea kokabiel 15kg ish? I'm open to negotiations on it. As for the drytil 5 print? Feel free to shoot me an offer. I'm thinking 5kg ish?

@script how about 1kg and skeletal markings?
@sinbreaker maybe 1kg on oracle , as for kokabiel im thinking maybe 15kgish? Similar recolor of it have gone for a lot. However I'm open to negotiations on price. I'd also look at other um skins.

@tiriea kokabiel 15kg ish? I'm open to negotiations on it. As for the drytil 5 print? Feel free to shoot me an offer. I'm thinking 5kg ish?

@script how about 1kg and skeletal markings?
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia

that sounds perfect, thank you very much :0 i'll send a cr after i get paid
@Erisalia

that sounds perfect, thank you very much :0 i'll send a cr after i get paid
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
Hmm do you have an estimate price on the Hierophant of Liars skin? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/20953.png[/img]
Hmm do you have an estimate price on the Hierophant of Liars skin?

20953.png
prophetblink.gif
@driamatic maybe 1.2kg? Sorry for the late response . I didn't get your ping ^^
@driamatic maybe 1.2kg? Sorry for the late response . I didn't get your ping ^^
8HH30Ku.png
Bump
Bump
8HH30Ku.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9