Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Finished
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
done, thanks to everyone who traded with me :) ______________________________ [b]What I have to trade atm:[/b] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=vista: gossamer flame] [item=jolly jester's collar] [item=conjurer's staff] [item=poltergeist pile] [item=ravenous cauldron] [item = curious kettle][item=valorous cape] [item=inquisitive shroud] [item=vulpine lamp] [item=masked phantom] [item=windbound tome] [item=smoldering sconce] [item=enchanted armaments] [item=ensorcelled volume] [item=wooden marionette] [item=snarling mimic] I can also offer gems in conjunction with these items, but I am not looking to pay in just gems. ______________________________ [b]Looking For[/b] [item=sarcastic jester's motley][item=vista: feral visage]
done, thanks to everyone who traded with me :)

What I have to trade atm:

Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Vista: Gossamer Flame Jolly Jester's Collar Conjurer's Staff Poltergeist Pile Ravenous Cauldron Curious Kettle Valorous Cape Inquisitive Shroud Vulpine Lamp Masked Phantom Smoldering Sconce Enchanted Armaments Ensorcelled Volume Wooden Marionette Snarling Mimic

I can also offer gems in conjunction with these items, but I am not
looking to pay in just gems.

Looking For

Sarcastic Jester's Motley Vista: Feral Visage
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara

forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, but I have a spare smirch gene I'd be willing to trade for!

I'd love the animated statue, but I'm cool with anything that's a fair trade.
@nohsara

forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, but I have a spare smirch gene I'd be willing to trade for!

I'd love the animated statue, but I'm cool with anything that's a fair trade.
@Eliuee I'd love the smirch gene, but I'm afraid I'd be majorly ripping you off if I just gave you an animated statue for it. I actually have 2 noc eggs I forgot to list up there, but 1 noc egg actually seems to be worth a fair amount more in the AH than the smirch gene, so I don't know what I can offer for the gene at the moment. I'll be continously updating this thread though as I get new items.

If you really want the animated statue, I could use some Living Stones
@Eliuee I'd love the smirch gene, but I'm afraid I'd be majorly ripping you off if I just gave you an animated statue for it. I actually have 2 noc eggs I forgot to list up there, but 1 noc egg actually seems to be worth a fair amount more in the AH than the smirch gene, so I don't know what I can offer for the gene at the moment. I'll be continously updating this thread though as I get new items.

If you really want the animated statue, I could use some Living Stones
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara

hm... well. do let me know! if you'd like, maybe I could offer something else to make up for the difference between a noc egg and the smirch gene? (I'd love to get a noc egg, ha!)

unfortunately... I don't have any living stones. sorry!
@nohsara

hm... well. do let me know! if you'd like, maybe I could offer something else to make up for the difference between a noc egg and the smirch gene? (I'd love to get a noc egg, ha!)

unfortunately... I don't have any living stones. sorry!
@Eliuee Sure, I'd trade a noc egg for the smirch gene and something else. What else have you got? Really the only thing is that the LAH values should be similar (they don't have to be exact, I'm not that picky), and I'm not really looking for any old NotN familiars. I might be interested in old NotN apparel though.
@Eliuee Sure, I'd trade a noc egg for the smirch gene and something else. What else have you got? Really the only thing is that the LAH values should be similar (they don't have to be exact, I'm not that picky), and I'm not really looking for any old NotN familiars. I might be interested in old NotN apparel though.
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara

I have some nice skins and rare-ish attire I could offer too. it's not related to nocturnes, but they're still pretty.

I've also got some dragons I can offer! I currently have only one, BUT I have a ton of eggs in the works with some really pretty outcomes? I could give you one (or two?) of those too.
@nohsara

I have some nice skins and rare-ish attire I could offer too. it's not related to nocturnes, but they're still pretty.

I've also got some dragons I can offer! I currently have only one, BUT I have a ton of eggs in the works with some really pretty outcomes? I could give you one (or two?) of those too.
@Eliuee Not really interested in dragons, sorry, but what skins or apparel were you thinking? I'd love some pristine rose thorn pieces, or any of the Grove pieces if you have any.
@Eliuee Not really interested in dragons, sorry, but what skins or apparel were you thinking? I'd love some pristine rose thorn pieces, or any of the Grove pieces if you have any.
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara could I trade you some jolly jesters stockings and one ticktock for one noc egg? Or can I do one noc egg for one ticktock, and another egg for the stockings and a wing cover from the same set? (idk if noc eggs are part of the 1:1 thing on here)
@nohsara could I trade you some jolly jesters stockings and one ticktock for one noc egg? Or can I do one noc egg for one ticktock, and another egg for the stockings and a wing cover from the same set? (idk if noc eggs are part of the 1:1 thing on here)
Needleblinking.gif
@nohsara I have a ravenous cauldron I'll trade for either of your fams
@nohsara I have a ravenous cauldron I'll trade for either of your fams

tumblr_oxtsdoo2aV1rcch5eo4_r5_75sq.png Cleo tumblr_oxtsdoo2aV1rcch5eo5_r5_75sq.png
She/her - FR time +8
tumblr_oxtsdoo2aV1rcch5eo6_r7_250.png
@nohsara

Might I offer the witty jester's bundle in exchange for a noc egg?

EDIT: I could throw in a couple familiars if needed, I haven't checked LAH price for eggs vs the bundle
@nohsara

Might I offer the witty jester's bundle in exchange for a noc egg?

EDIT: I could throw in a couple familiars if needed, I haven't checked LAH price for eggs vs the bundle
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7