Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~•*~YAY! LEVELING SERVICES~*•~[ON]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@celestja @addictioneu I was levelling up this huy myself, but I'm getting lazy with the last few levels xD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1033372] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10334/1033372_350.png[/img] [/url] He's already level 21 so how much would it still cost to reach level 25? If possible, could this guy be levelled to 25 as well? This one's a level 10: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2394797] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23948/2394797_350.png[/img] [/url] No rush at all, so I'd probably take the week option for both of them :)
@celestja @addictioneu I was levelling up this huy myself, but I'm getting lazy with the last few levels xD

1033372_350.png

He's already level 21 so how much would it still cost to reach level 25? If possible, could this guy be levelled to 25 as well? This one's a level 10:

2394797_350.png

No rush at all, so I'd probably take the week option for both of them :)
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@DoggoneCreature hello! it will be 153,000t (180g) from level 16 to 25 at standard levelling speed (2 days). ;D

@Wobbitt Hi there!
Express levelling would cost 340,000t (400g) and will be returned within 10 hours
Standard levelling would cost 255,000t (300g) and will be returned within 2 days
Value added levelling is our cheapest rate and costs 200,000t ( 235g) and will be returned within 7 days

So if you don't care about the time it takes, I would go with the Value added levelling rate ;D You can send the dragon you want levelled over to @addictioneu with the payment you'd prefer ^~^
@DoggoneCreature hello! it will be 153,000t (180g) from level 16 to 25 at standard levelling speed (2 days). ;D

@Wobbitt Hi there!
Express levelling would cost 340,000t (400g) and will be returned within 10 hours
Standard levelling would cost 255,000t (300g) and will be returned within 2 days
Value added levelling is our cheapest rate and costs 200,000t ( 235g) and will be returned within 7 days

So if you don't care about the time it takes, I would go with the Value added levelling rate ;D You can send the dragon you want levelled over to @addictioneu with the payment you'd prefer ^~^
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
@ShinyHunter47 hello!

Davell (your first imperial), would cost 50% of the total amount from level 21 to 25. At value added levelling speed (1 week), it would cost 100,000t (118g) to be returned within 1 week.

Eridan (your second imperial) would cost 200,000t (235g) from level 10 to 25 to be returned within 1 week.

your total would be 300,000t (352g) ;D and you would get both back within the one week ^~^
@ShinyHunter47 hello!

Davell (your first imperial), would cost 50% of the total amount from level 21 to 25. At value added levelling speed (1 week), it would cost 100,000t (118g) to be returned within 1 week.

Eridan (your second imperial) would cost 200,000t (235g) from level 10 to 25 to be returned within 1 week.

your total would be 300,000t (352g) ;D and you would get both back within the one week ^~^
@celestja
Thank you! I would like to be signed up then. When should I sned over my girl?
@celestja
Thank you! I would like to be signed up then. When should I sned over my girl?
@celestja Sounds great! I've got 300,000 treasure already, so I'm ready with the payment whenever! ^_^
@celestja Sounds great! I've got 300,000 treasure already, so I'm ready with the payment whenever! ^_^
@DoggoneCreature absolutely ;3 we will begin when we accept your CR with your dragon and payment ^~^
@DoggoneCreature absolutely ;3 we will begin when we accept your CR with your dragon and payment ^~^
@shinyhunter47 Brilliant! send both Davell and Eridan over to @addictioneu and we'll get started ^~^ you can always track progress using the spreadsheet link on the first page ;D
@shinyhunter47 Brilliant! send both Davell and Eridan over to @addictioneu and we'll get started ^~^ you can always track progress using the spreadsheet link on the first page ;D
@celestja Done! I've sent the money to them already as well! :) Might occasionally check on the spreadsheet every now and then, thanks for this service! ^_^
@celestja Done! I've sent the money to them already as well! :) Might occasionally check on the spreadsheet every now and then, thanks for this service! ^_^
@DoggoneCreature @Shinyhunter47 @Wobbitt

Thank you so much for your orders and speedy payments! They have now all been entered into our spreadsheet. Feel free to click @addictioneu's lair for some live updates about your dragon levels and hit up the spreadsheet to check out your order's progress ;D

You will receive a 1-way return CR shortly, When your dragons are ready to be collected, we will ping you to accept the CR, until then, sit tight!
@DoggoneCreature @Shinyhunter47 @Wobbitt

Thank you so much for your orders and speedy payments! They have now all been entered into our spreadsheet. Feel free to click @addictioneu's lair for some live updates about your dragon levels and hit up the spreadsheet to check out your order's progress ;D

You will receive a 1-way return CR shortly, When your dragons are ready to be collected, we will ping you to accept the CR, until then, sit tight!
@celestja
Thank you so much! If you have any pinglist for when your waitlist has an opening, I would love to be on it please :)
@celestja
Thank you so much! If you have any pinglist for when your waitlist has an opening, I would love to be on it please :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45