Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~•*~YAY! LEVELING SERVICES~*•~[ON]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@addictioneu
Thank you... I tried excepting tho and it says he's still in the coli

@addictioneu
Thank you... I tried excepting tho and it says he's still in the coli

@Esmae oops , try now!
@Esmae oops , try now!
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
My Feedback:

Extremely satisfied with this service, fast response to all my messages and did the training well under the time they had to.
My Feedback:

Extremely satisfied with this service, fast response to all my messages and did the training well under the time they had to.
@Esmae We really appreciate the time you took to leave us feedback! ;D We really appreciate the kind words and are glad you are happy with the service. Thank you so much for choosing us!! ;D
@Esmae We really appreciate the time you took to leave us feedback! ;D We really appreciate the kind words and are glad you are happy with the service. Thank you so much for choosing us!! ;D
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
@celestja I'll do the 1 week one! I'll PM you the details, thank you so much!! (who can say no to the drawing?!)
@celestja I'll do the 1 week one! I'll PM you the details, thank you so much!! (who can say no to the drawing?!)
@Dracosilverwolf Will do! ;D <3 I'll add your name to the list once we have details confirmed and finalised. And dragonart is too fun to pass up. I only wish I wasn't using a mouse LMAO.

edited: Your order has been added to the queue! ^~^
@Dracosilverwolf Will do! ;D <3 I'll add your name to the list once we have details confirmed and finalised. And dragonart is too fun to pass up. I only wish I wasn't using a mouse LMAO.

edited: Your order has been added to the queue! ^~^
Bump!
Bump!
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
Yes! Anyone want some free art and super efficient coli services ? ;D
We'd like to bring in Coli Grinding but require funds to fully stone our third derg.
Wanna halp us halp you? ;D
Yes! Anyone want some free art and super efficient coli services ? ;D
We'd like to bring in Coli Grinding but require funds to fully stone our third derg.
Wanna halp us halp you? ;D
@celestja and @addictioneu
Just a question before I make a request. I have a lvl16 I would like lvled to 25 at normal speed.
This is my first time here. How much would it cost?

(This is my first time witth any coli service so still learning)
Just a question before I make a request. I have a lvl16 I would like lvled to 25 at normal speed.
This is my first time here. How much would it cost?

(This is my first time witth any coli service so still learning)

I have a lvl1, who would like to be lvl 25, dont care about the time it takes, how much is it and should I send the dragon over?

:)

I have a lvl1, who would like to be lvl 25, dont care about the time it takes, how much is it and should I send the dragon over?

:)
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45