Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~•*~YAY! LEVELING SERVICES~*•~[ON]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45
@ArgonianPirate Received your dragon! You will be added to the spreadsheet now. Feel free to check in or visit AddictionEU's lair for live updates about your dragon's levelling progress. ^^ You can expect your dragon will be ready for pick up within 7 days. :)
@ArgonianPirate Received your dragon! You will be added to the spreadsheet now. Feel free to check in or visit AddictionEU's lair for live updates about your dragon's levelling progress. ^^ You can expect your dragon will be ready for pick up within 7 days. :)
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
@fishdoggu Your Dragon is ready for collection,Please accept the 1-way cr. Have a wonderful day :) Please leave some feedback as a comment so we may use it as a testimonial. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=357400&tab=dragon&did=35967114][img]https://i.imgur.com/Sy9nyjp.png[/img][/url]
@fishdoggu Your Dragon is ready for collection,Please accept the 1-way cr. Have a wonderful day :) Please leave some feedback as a comment so we may use it as a testimonial.

Sy9nyjp.png
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
Mmm, that was fast once again, thank you so much!
Mmm, that was fast once again, thank you so much!
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
@fishdoggu you're welcome!
@fishdoggu you're welcome!
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
@myself Your Dragon is ready for collection,Please accept the 1-way cr. Have a wonderful day :) Please leave some feedback as a comment so we may use it as a testimonial.
@myself Your Dragon is ready for collection,Please accept the 1-way cr. Have a wonderful day :) Please leave some feedback as a comment so we may use it as a testimonial.
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
@addictioneu lovely!
@addictioneu lovely!
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
@myself you'll be pinged shortly when we're ready to take your second express offer (if you still need it) :)
@myself you'll be pinged shortly when we're ready to take your second express offer (if you still need it) :)
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
@addictioneu I do still need it, that'd be lovely!
@addictioneu I do still need it, that'd be lovely!
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
@celestja Hello! Could I reserve a standard spot to have a level 16 dragon taken to level 25? I'm taking her to level 16 right now and it should be done by tonight.
@celestja Hello! Could I reserve a standard spot to have a level 16 dragon taken to level 25? I'm taking her to level 16 right now and it should be done by tonight.
ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

I'm a college graduate just vibing.
I love to write and read.
My goals are to get every achievement and familiar :D

@Dimi Hello, yes! You absolutely may :) It costs 60% of the total for your level 16 dragon to train with us. Your total would then be 180,000t. Just let us know when you're ready by sending a CR with your payment to @addictioneu ;D We look forward to welcoming your dragon ^~^
@Dimi Hello, yes! You absolutely may :) It costs 60% of the total for your level 16 dragon to train with us. Your total would then be 180,000t. Just let us know when you're ready by sending a CR with your payment to @addictioneu ;D We look forward to welcoming your dragon ^~^
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45