Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fight, Flight, Coli! A Coliseum Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@seige I can level your dragon for you! :)
@seige I can level your dragon for you! :)
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@Embroid

I can take your dragon as well! :)
@Embroid

I can take your dragon as well! :)
@FallingStar275

Fab! Do you want the other ambush and berserkers? Already has eliminate. Payment before or after?
@FallingStar275

Fab! Do you want the other ambush and berserkers? Already has eliminate. Payment before or after?
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige

The ambush would certainly help things go faster, but it's really up to you! :) I'm fine either way! and payment after! :)
@seige

The ambush would certainly help things go faster, but it's really up to you! :) I'm fine either way! and payment after! :)
@FallingStar275

I'll set up a CR.
@FallingStar275

I'll set up a CR.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@FallingStar275

Okay! I'm on mobile right now, so can you set up a CR?
And is payment after? I can pay upfront if needed
@FallingStar275

Okay! I'm on mobile right now, so can you set up a CR?
And is payment after? I can pay upfront if needed
tumblr_pl554wiS9U1u6a4tk_540.jpg
@Embroid

payment is after I finish the dragon! You can send a one-way CR whenever you're ready, no rush! :)
(Me sending a CR wouldn't really do anything at this point xD but there's no rush! :) )
@Embroid

payment is after I finish the dragon! You can send a one-way CR whenever you're ready, no rush! :)
(Me sending a CR wouldn't really do anything at this point xD but there's no rush! :) )
Can I get 30 min in golem workshop?
@fallingstar275
Can I get 30 min in golem workshop?
@fallingstar275
@Maelstrom710

Hello! Your order has been recorded in our spreadsheet, and we will inform you when we have begun your grinding! :)
@Maelstrom710

Hello! Your order has been recorded in our spreadsheet, and we will inform you when we have begun your grinding! :)
Great, do I pay you now or after?
@FallingStar275
Great, do I pay you now or after?
@FallingStar275
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39