Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cookin up Looks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/4a93341eb4fb3e96db7a9e792386593f/tumblr_p0s1ocWU8D1vtgt9uo1_540.png[/img] If you're here, you're probably desperate. You've been looking at that one, that five, that page of problem dragons, or hell, maybe your entire lair is problem dragons. You just can't dress these guys— or maybe you just don't do fashion, and hey, that's okay. We all have those things that just trip up our brains. Personally, I can't do math. Never have, never will. And that's [b]fine[/b]. But I digress. Fashion hell is a special kind of hell, but there's people to help with that! Specifically, me. I'll help you. Not for free of course— while I won't break your bank because you're gonna need something left to actually [i]buy[/i] this apparel, time is money and money is time; you know how it is, I have my own ridiculous outfit plans to fulfill. With that… [size=5]Let's Talk Prices[/size] For [b]5,000T[/b] or [b]5 gems[/b], I will dress [b]1 dragon[/b]. Throw in 50T and I might make an alternative, throw in 100T and I might make two. For [b]18,000T[/b] or [b]18 gems[/b], I will dress [b]5 dragons[/b]. No alts here. For [b]80,000T[/b] or [b]80 gems[/b], I will dress [b]20 dragons[/b]. A whole page! Definitely no alts. For [b]75,000T[/b] or [b]75 gems per page[/b], I will dress your [b]Entire Lair[/b]. All of it. No dragon left behind except babies because they do not get clothes, and also whatever dragon you're just sort of holding but don't plan on keeping (we all have 'em). Must have more than one page of dragons or I'll yell at you for trying to get out of paying 80k. 10-20% gratuity is appreciated, but not required. And now, on to another fun topic. [size=5]Rules and Regulations[/size] Don't try to haggle with me. Please save your outfits! I only keep a few and I hate clutter, so I will likely clear yours out of my dressing room after a certain amount of time. Payment is Fine upfront or after, as long as it gets to me somehow. For bigger orders, I may take apparel items of similar value if it's something I'm looking for.
tumblr_p0s1ocWU8D1vtgt9uo1_540.png

If you're here, you're probably desperate. You've been looking at that one, that five, that page of problem dragons, or hell, maybe your entire lair is problem dragons. You just can't dress these guys— or maybe you just don't do fashion, and hey, that's okay. We all have those things that just trip up our brains. Personally, I can't do math. Never have, never will. And that's fine.

But I digress. Fashion hell is a special kind of hell, but there's people to help with that! Specifically, me. I'll help you. Not for free of course— while I won't break your bank because you're gonna need something left to actually buy this apparel, time is money and money is time; you know how it is, I have my own ridiculous outfit plans to fulfill. With that…

Let's Talk Prices

For 5,000T or 5 gems, I will dress 1 dragon. Throw in 50T and I might make an alternative, throw in 100T and I might make two.

For 18,000T or 18 gems, I will dress 5 dragons. No alts here.

For 80,000T or 80 gems, I will dress 20 dragons. A whole page! Definitely no alts.

For 75,000T or 75 gems per page, I will dress your Entire Lair. All of it. No dragon left behind except babies because they do not get clothes, and also whatever dragon you're just sort of holding but don't plan on keeping (we all have 'em). Must have more than one page of dragons or I'll yell at you for trying to get out of paying 80k.

10-20% gratuity is appreciated, but not required.

And now, on to another fun topic.

Rules and Regulations

Don't try to haggle with me.

Please save your outfits! I only keep a few and I hate clutter, so I will likely clear yours out of my dressing room after a certain amount of time.

Payment is Fine upfront or after, as long as it gets to me somehow.

For bigger orders, I may take apparel items of similar value if it's something I'm looking for.
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
What I Need from You

Sure, you could just toss a dragon at me with no further guidance, but that'll likely end up in something you're not too cheesed with. So here's some stuff I need! I want this to work out well for both of us, so please take care with this part.

Your dragon's name
I hate coming up with outfit names, so I usually just. Just name it after the dragon.

Their ID number
If you make me go through to the dragon's lair and paste the ID from there I won't, I won't be mad because it's very low effort and I'd probably end up on their page anywhere, but I will know you didn't read this part and I'll be very disappointed in you.

Minimalism or Clutter?
Are you looking for something calm and collected, or do you want it to look like a closet puked on your dragon? This is the part where you tell me how many slots you have, and how many you want me to use.

What are you looking for, anyway?
What kind of feel do you want this outfit to have? Something fit for royalty? Something armor-laden for your warriors and coli dragons? Something more rough and down-to earth? Tell me about your dragon— their personality, their job, what they do to pass the time. Any information you can give me probably helps.

How far are you willing to go?
Basically, what's your budget? Do you want me to avoid certain apparel (gem, high-level Baldwin, fest, etc)? How close should I keep track of the overall value of the outfit and should I make sure it doesn't surpass X amount of treasure/gems?

Favorite apparel?
We all got favorites! What are your favorite sets? Anything you really want me to include?

Please Don'ts
And we all got least favorites. Anything you really want me to avoid, speak now or be disappointed.

Slots

1. L1BR4 [p.7 | 1]
2. StarfallQueen [p.7 | 1]
3. SquidMage [p.8 | 5]
What I Need from You

Sure, you could just toss a dragon at me with no further guidance, but that'll likely end up in something you're not too cheesed with. So here's some stuff I need! I want this to work out well for both of us, so please take care with this part.

Your dragon's name
I hate coming up with outfit names, so I usually just. Just name it after the dragon.

Their ID number
If you make me go through to the dragon's lair and paste the ID from there I won't, I won't be mad because it's very low effort and I'd probably end up on their page anywhere, but I will know you didn't read this part and I'll be very disappointed in you.

Minimalism or Clutter?
Are you looking for something calm and collected, or do you want it to look like a closet puked on your dragon? This is the part where you tell me how many slots you have, and how many you want me to use.

What kind of feel do you want this outfit to have? Something fit for royalty? Something armor-laden for your warriors and coli dragons? Something more rough and down-to earth? Tell me about your dragon— their personality, their job, what they do to pass the time. Any information you can give me probably helps.

Basically, what's your budget? Do you want me to avoid certain apparel (gem, high-level Baldwin, fest, etc)? How close should I keep track of the overall value of the outfit and should I make sure it doesn't surpass X amount of treasure/gems?

Favorite apparel?
We all got favorites! What are your favorite sets? Anything you really want me to include?

Please Don'ts
And we all got least favorites. Anything you really want me to avoid, speak now or be disappointed.

Slots

1. L1BR4 [p.7 | 1]
2. StarfallQueen [p.7 | 1]
3. SquidMage [p.8 | 5]
Portfolio

Just so you all can be assured that I'm not just some dunce who'll throw some stuff on a dragon and then take your money and run.

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Cynthia
Not Found
Alder 1
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
G1 v1
G1 v2
Not Found
Izanami
Not Found
Yaalon
Mali
Not Found
Chatoyant
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Celor 2
Emel 2
Lenore
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Shimizu
Alexandra
Not Found
Corrine 1
Not Found
Hinode
Vannifor
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Portfolio

Just so you all can be assured that I'm not just some dunce who'll throw some stuff on a dragon and then take your money and run.

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Cynthia
Not Found
Alder 1
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
G1 v1
G1 v2
Not Found
Izanami
Not Found
Yaalon
Mali
Not Found
Chatoyant
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Celor 2
Emel 2
Lenore
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Shimizu
Alexandra
Not Found
Corrine 1
Not Found
Hinode
Vannifor
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
[size=5]Will Trade Outfits for These[/size] As long as they're of similar or equivalent value. [item=chartreuse wooly coat] [item=prismatic silk sash] [item=prismatic wing silks] [item=prismatic silk scarf]
Will Trade Outfits for These

As long as they're of similar or equivalent value.

Chartreuse Wooly Coat Prismatic Silk Sash Prismatic Wing Silks Prismatic Silk Scarf
@LongMorrison
I will be paying after if that's alright with you.
Name: Rosalba
ID: 37383528
Minimalism or Clutter: I'd prefer a balance between the two, but if I had to chose Minimalism.
Theme: She's supposed to be the spoiled daughter of a trader, and favors red/pink cloth, and only gold (Silver is beneath her notice) jewelry.
Budget: Non-existent, use as much as needed.
Favorite apparel: I would like a flowerfall
Please Don'ts: any KS/Fest before 2016.
@LongMorrison
I will be paying after if that's alright with you.
Name: Rosalba
ID: 37383528
Minimalism or Clutter: I'd prefer a balance between the two, but if I had to chose Minimalism.
Theme: She's supposed to be the spoiled daughter of a trader, and favors red/pink cloth, and only gold (Silver is beneath her notice) jewelry.
Budget: Non-existent, use as much as needed.
Favorite apparel: I would like a flowerfall
Please Don'ts: any KS/Fest before 2016.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@LongMorrison Paying after, if I can, I’ll throw in 50t for an alternative please, for both payments. I’ve been stuck on these two boys. Name: Celor ID: 37738913 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37738913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377390/37738913_350.png[/img] [/url] Minimalism or Clutter: Could I have both in the two variations? Theme: Humble owner of a bakery famed for their sweet treats. Nothing else to add Budget: Something affordable, but honestly if it looks pretty, go for it. Screw prices, NoTN is comin’ up. Favorite Apparel: Nothing Please Don’ts: KS and fest items before 2015 Name: Emel ID: 36363675 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36363675] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363637/36363675_350.png[/img] [/url] Minimalism or Clutter: Same as above, if you can Theme: Jewler, designs custom pendants/necklaces out of precious gemstones Budget: Same as above Favorite Apparel: Nothin’ Please Don’ts: Same as above
@LongMorrison
Paying after, if I can, I’ll throw in 50t for an alternative please, for both payments. I’ve been stuck on these two boys.
Name: Celor
ID: 37738913

37738913_350.png

Minimalism or Clutter: Could I have both in the two variations?
Theme: Humble owner of a bakery famed for their sweet treats. Nothing else to add
Budget: Something affordable, but honestly if it looks pretty, go for it. Screw prices, NoTN is comin’ up.
Favorite Apparel: Nothing
Please Don’ts: KS and fest items before 2015

Name: Emel
ID: 36363675

36363675_350.png

Minimalism or Clutter: Same as above, if you can
Theme: Jewler, designs custom pendants/necklaces out of precious gemstones
Budget: Same as above
Favorite Apparel: Nothin’
Please Don’ts: Same as above
ljGEvKm.png
@Raan Perfectly fine! Y'know, it's funny, this is my first time using the seraph pieces but they're the exact kind of apparel I've been wanting for a long time now. Just the right weight. Now, I know you said silver's beneath her, but it is attached to pink silks and while I was about to use gold silks, I felt that the pink led to a much lighter look and it matched her coloring well. I used a sakura flowerfall here because I personally liked it best, but she looks great in marigold and red rose as well. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=37383528&skin=0&apparel=1752,24053,14435,14439,24051,15710,1094,24048&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=267748]
@Raan

Perfectly fine!

Y'know, it's funny, this is my first time using the seraph pieces but they're the exact kind of apparel I've been wanting for a long time now. Just the right weight. Now, I know you said silver's beneath her, but it is attached to pink silks and while I was about to use gold silks, I felt that the pink led to a much lighter look and it matched her coloring well. I used a sakura flowerfall here because I personally liked it best, but she looks great in marigold and red rose as well.

dragon?did=37383528&skin=0&apparel=1752,24053,14435,14439,24051,15710,1094,24048&xt=dressing.png

Not Found
@LongMorrison
I'll send payment now. Thank you so much. I've been trying to find the right look for a while now, but nothing looked just right for her.
@LongMorrison
I'll send payment now. Thank you so much. I've been trying to find the right look for a while now, but nothing looked just right for her.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Nirah This guy's adorable. Truly shaped like a friend. This is the minimalist-ish version of his outfit in that it's just pretty easy on the eyes. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=37738913&skin=0&apparel=21226,21309,1548,6035,6027&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=267770] For the (slightly) more complex one I kept the lace cause it just fits him so well, and just sort of went through the pastel sets. The scarf is superfluous and he looks just fine without it, but if you happen to have one or you're willing to coli for it (or brave the AH) then I'd definitely recommend it. Also, I like using lab coats for culinary types cause they look like chef coats (almost more than they look like lab coats). [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=37738913&skin=0&apparel=21226,24721,21309,14437,12191,20610,22850&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=267772] I feel like with a jeweler you could really go with 2 extremes. An outfit made up mostly of teardrop apparel is surprisingly pretty, and the citrine is a very nice contrast to his blue-green; I was honestly considering just leaving it at the teardrop apparel and moving on but I decided it did need just a li'l more. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=36363675&skin=0&apparel=10384,10390,10397,10727,10748,23126,23130&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=267779] I kept the necklaces because honestly, honestly, there is no universe in which choker + necklace + pendant is not a premium look. It's [i]so[/i] good. I just really like gold on this guy; I feel like gold & teal is a very underrated combination. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=36363675&skin=0&apparel=1750,23024,3634,10384,10390,10397,3633,15709,23126,23130&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=267782]
@Nirah

This guy's adorable. Truly shaped like a friend. This is the minimalist-ish version of his outfit in that it's just pretty easy on the eyes.

dragon?did=37738913&skin=0&apparel=21226,21309,1548,6035,6027&xt=dressing.png

Not Found

For the (slightly) more complex one I kept the lace cause it just fits him so well, and just sort of went through the pastel sets. The scarf is superfluous and he looks just fine without it, but if you happen to have one or you're willing to coli for it (or brave the AH) then I'd definitely recommend it. Also, I like using lab coats for culinary types cause they look like chef coats (almost more than they look like lab coats).

dragon?did=37738913&skin=0&apparel=21226,24721,21309,14437,12191,20610,22850&xt=dressing.png

Celor 2

I feel like with a jeweler you could really go with 2 extremes. An outfit made up mostly of teardrop apparel is surprisingly pretty, and the citrine is a very nice contrast to his blue-green; I was honestly considering just leaving it at the teardrop apparel and moving on but I decided it did need just a li'l more.

dragon?did=36363675&skin=0&apparel=10384,10390,10397,10727,10748,23126,23130&xt=dressing.png

Not Found

I kept the necklaces because honestly, honestly, there is no universe in which choker + necklace + pendant is not a premium look. It's so good. I just really like gold on this guy; I feel like gold & teal is a very underrated combination.

dragon?did=36363675&skin=0&apparel=1750,23024,3634,10384,10390,10397,3633,15709,23126,23130&xt=dressing.png

Emel 2
hello :) i just spent a fair chunk of change on a lovely dragon and while i don't often dress my kids, i think she's worth it! i'm just not very good at it... i intend to breed scroll her into a ridgeback eventually, if that influences your decision in any way! here she is as she is now: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=3&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=17&winggene=12&wings=115&auth=7c2a54c4b5cb4c14b3086d3a04094b9c95ea3172&dummyext=prev.png[/img] and here she is as i hope to get her to: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=3&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=17&winggene=12&wings=115&auth=62bd53e1b511f2f87b7beca63e51a7949ee94e9e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Your dragon's name Lenore- i was going for a feminine version of the name leo without, uh, being leo, and ended up here Their ID number 37586070 Minimalism or Clutter? i prefer minimalism but am willing to consider my alternatives should you decide something is better, taking into consideration the next point. What are you looking for, anyway? i'm a big fan of swamp witches! i've been playing too much cookie run lately so matcha cookie comes to mind as an example of the vibe, lol. i think her colour scheme suits that as well. i'd like very much to see some down-to-earth influence, but the ball's in your court wrt how far you take that. <3 How far are you willing to go? i'm willing to make this a long-term project! i'd say the max overall cost i'm able to fathom currently is about 2mil T, but if that is overly limiting feel free to go further. Favorite apparel? in line with what i said earlier about witchiness, i quite like the woodgarb clothes. :) other than that, i'm returning after three years away.... i don't remember much, lol.... Please Don'ts anything that looks overly much like my dragon is trying to be people!!! thanks very much in advance!
hello :) i just spent a fair chunk of change on a lovely dragon and while i don't often dress my kids, i think she's worth it! i'm just not very good at it...

i intend to breed scroll her into a ridgeback eventually, if that influences your decision in any way! here she is as she is now:

dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=3&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=17&winggene=12&wings=115&auth=7c2a54c4b5cb4c14b3086d3a04094b9c95ea3172&dummyext=prev.png

and here she is as i hope to get her to:

dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=3&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=17&winggene=12&wings=115&auth=62bd53e1b511f2f87b7beca63e51a7949ee94e9e&dummyext=prev.png

Your dragon's name
Lenore- i was going for a feminine version of the name leo without, uh, being leo, and ended up here

Their ID number

Minimalism or Clutter?
i prefer minimalism but am willing to consider my alternatives should you decide something is better, taking into consideration the next point.

i'm a big fan of swamp witches! i've been playing too much cookie run lately so matcha cookie comes to mind as an example of the vibe, lol. i think her colour scheme suits that as well. i'd like very much to see some down-to-earth influence, but the ball's in your court wrt how far you take that. <3

i'm willing to make this a long-term project! i'd say the max overall cost i'm able to fathom currently is about 2mil T, but if that is overly limiting feel free to go further.

Favorite apparel?
in line with what i said earlier about witchiness, i quite like the woodgarb clothes. :) other than that, i'm returning after three years away.... i don't remember much, lol....

Please Don'ts
anything that looks overly much like my dragon is trying to be people!!!

thanks very much in advance!
transphobe / homophobe punks get lost
he/him/his
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8