Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 826 827
@Noxclerati

No problem ^^ Thank you so much!
@Noxclerati

No problem ^^ Thank you so much!
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@chasingshhadows
Apologies for the Delay in picking up your order. We're just getting back on our feet.

I will be doing both of your Waterway Hours :)
@chasingshhadows
Apologies for the Delay in picking up your order. We're just getting back on our feet.

I will be doing both of your Waterway Hours :)
nm3rOUz.png
@Emeraldhalftail Good morning! I'm taking your Sandswept hour and will be starting shortly^^

@SHODAN Hello! I'll also be starting one of your Waterway hours soon too^^

@CheshireCatUk1
@Emeraldhalftail Good morning! I'm taking your Sandswept hour and will be starting shortly^^

@SHODAN Hello! I'll also be starting one of your Waterway hours soon too^^

@CheshireCatUk1
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@SHODAN

Hello! I'm about to start your other hour in the waterway! Thank you! :D
@SHODAN

Hello! I'm about to start your other hour in the waterway! Thank you! :D
@SHODAN

Hello! I've finished the hour! I'll be sending a CR real soon! ^ ^
@SHODAN

Hello! I've finished the hour! I'll be sending a CR real soon! ^ ^
@CheshireCatUK1

Are you accepting applications for other Grinders.

I have a team of 19 level 25's of that about 12 are fully stoned. I run a Gym and rental page however If asked I would be ok with shutting it down after I finish my current customers. I grind near daily anyhow so I am ok with grinding. :)

If you need to see some of the dragons I have leveled I can hand you a list of ones.
@CheshireCatUK1

Are you accepting applications for other Grinders.

I have a team of 19 level 25's of that about 12 are fully stoned. I run a Gym and rental page however If asked I would be ok with shutting it down after I finish my current customers. I grind near daily anyhow so I am ok with grinding. :)

If you need to see some of the dragons I have leveled I can hand you a list of ones.
i7jjUhe.png
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Joan @Meowruff @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @Sash @AimzVador @Starstream @FallingSummer @Noxclerati @Zith

Hello! May I please place an advance order for the upcoming Trickmurk Circus? I would like 1 hour with all drops (70kt I believe?)
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Joan @Meowruff @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @Sash @AimzVador @Starstream @FallingSummer @Noxclerati @Zith

Hello! May I please place an advance order for the upcoming Trickmurk Circus? I would like 1 hour with all drops (70kt I believe?)
TVoKYsE.png

celestial
they | them
fr +3
@spyndle
Hi there. I will get your order added to our spreadsheet now.
Can I ask which Venue you would Like us to Grind in?
(And 70kt is correct)
@spyndle
Hi there. I will get your order added to our spreadsheet now.
Can I ask which Venue you would Like us to Grind in?
(And 70kt is correct)
nm3rOUz.png
@CheshireCatUk1 @Saphirosa @FallingStar275 @Cethosia @Willowdawn @Nettleflare @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Snivy88 @Literatim @Noxclerati @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @vianti @Keyina @PinesAwait

Hello! I have two dragons at level 19 that I'd like to get levelled up to 25! They both have Ambush, and if you stick to the 126 Str/58 Qck/11 Vit build you're free to stat them, or feel free not to if it's too much of a bother. Anyone available? :3
@CheshireCatUk1 @Saphirosa @FallingStar275 @Cethosia @Willowdawn @Nettleflare @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Snivy88 @Literatim @Noxclerati @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @vianti @Keyina @PinesAwait

Hello! I have two dragons at level 19 that I'd like to get levelled up to 25! They both have Ambush, and if you stick to the 126 Str/58 Qck/11 Vit build you're free to stat them, or feel free not to if it's too much of a bother. Anyone available? :3
I am collecting familiars. She/Her. FR+9

boIu4p9.png
@Meymo

Hello! I can take one of your dragons! Just send it in whenever you're ready! Thank you! :D
@Meymo

Hello! I can take one of your dragons! Just send it in whenever you're ready! Thank you! :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 826 827