Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 826 827
@Hidd3nstare I will be doing your 1 1/2 hour order in Waterway. I'm actually almost finished with your order, so expect a CR shortly.
@Hidd3nstare I will be doing your 1 1/2 hour order in Waterway. I'm actually almost finished with your order, so expect a CR shortly.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@CheshireCatUk1
I can take the other 4 fodders to level, send them over when you're able to ^^
@CheshireCatUk1
I can take the other 4 fodders to level, send them over when you're able to ^^
ew9u8Xp.png
@CheshireCatUk1

I can take two of your fodder! Just toss em my way whenever! :D
@CheshireCatUk1

I can take two of your fodder! Just toss em my way whenever! :D
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Joan @Meowruff @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @Sash @AimzVador @Starstream @FallingSummer @Noxclerati @Zith

(eyes emoji)

could i get 2 hours in Waterway please, thank you
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Joan @Meowruff @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @Sash @AimzVador @Starstream @FallingSummer @Noxclerati @Zith

(eyes emoji)

could i get 2 hours in Waterway please, thank you
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
@Altamyr I will be taking 1 hour of your order. I have about 30 minutes left but I need to go to bed (I’m starting to fall asleep) so I will finish it up right away in the morning.

@CheshireCatUk1
@Altamyr I will be taking 1 hour of your order. I have about 30 minutes left but I need to go to bed (I’m starting to fall asleep) so I will finish it up right away in the morning.

@CheshireCatUk1
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@Syntax Hey, I'll be taking your Overcharged Silverbeast order this week :)
@Syntax Hey, I'll be taking your Overcharged Silverbeast order this week :)
cyto/nox/so
+8 FR

Hoping you guys are around, could I get 2 hours in waterway?

Hoping you guys are around, could I get 2 hours in waterway?

I would like and hour in Sandswept Delta Please

I would like and hour in Sandswept Delta Please
@Altamyr

I will be doing your Second hour in the Waterway :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:
@Saphirosa @FallingStar275 @Cethosia @Willowdawn @Nettleflare @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Snivy88 @Literatim @Noxclerati @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @vianti @Keyina @PinesAwait

I would like to use the Reduced Price option to have 2 dragons leveled 1-25 please.
@Altamyr

I will be doing your Second hour in the Waterway :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:
@Saphirosa @FallingStar275 @Cethosia @Willowdawn @Nettleflare @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Snivy88 @Literatim @Noxclerati @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @vianti @Keyina @PinesAwait

I would like to use the Reduced Price option to have 2 dragons leveled 1-25 please.
nm3rOUz.png
@CheshireCatUk1 I'll take one :)
@CheshireCatUk1 I'll take one :)
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 826 827