Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 826 827
@Qapla
Hello again! I'll be doing the remaining 3 hours of your Arena standing order today. I'll be taking a couple of breaks, so expect a cr hopefully before 1pm FR time :>
@Qapla
Hello again! I'll be doing the remaining 3 hours of your Arena standing order today. I'll be taking a couple of breaks, so expect a cr hopefully before 1pm FR time :>
a3bOvsW.png
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngShe/Her, 20, FR+8

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Wishlist

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Coliservices (grinding, leveling & more)

@1Sash1

Hi there, I'll be getting your newest order put down on our sheets, however, we do ask that customers wait for their previous order to be completed before re-ordering.
(One dragon from your prior order is still being leveled)
@1Sash1

Hi there, I'll be getting your newest order put down on our sheets, however, we do ask that customers wait for their previous order to be completed before re-ordering.
(One dragon from your prior order is still being leveled)
nm3rOUz.png
@Bodmhall great, thank you!
@Bodmhall great, thank you!
yfM68XN.gif
1-25 Levelling Form

@CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @Cethosia @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @Keyina @Hyleoroi @Wolfish @ShadowedWolf @nonbinarytentoo @Rosecrimson @Bodmhall @Sharanay

I would Like:2 Dragons Leveled
My dragon is currently Level: 1
I would like them Leveled to: Level 25
I wish to use the: Reduced Price Service
1-25 Levelling Form

@CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @Cethosia @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @Keyina @Hyleoroi @Wolfish @ShadowedWolf @nonbinarytentoo @Rosecrimson @Bodmhall @Sharanay

I would Like:2 Dragons Leveled
My dragon is currently Level: 1
I would like them Leveled to: Level 25
I wish to use the: Reduced Price Service
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
@CheshireCatUk1

Oh snap, that's my bad, completely forgot about that rule. Sorry about that! ^^'

I don't mind waiting till my last dragon is done before you add my order, I actually need to add another dragon to that order since they grew up (I like to torture myself by wanting a L25 lair)
@CheshireCatUk1

Oh snap, that's my bad, completely forgot about that rule. Sorry about that! ^^'

I don't mind waiting till my last dragon is done before you add my order, I actually need to add another dragon to that order since they grew up (I like to torture myself by wanting a L25 lair)
RV0wL8I.png
@Regenherz

I've finished your hour at Crystal Pools - expect CR shortly
@Regenherz

I've finished your hour at Crystal Pools - expect CR shortly
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
@Sharanay

Ah great, thank you very much :3
@Sharanay

Ah great, thank you very much :3
||Rain's Swaps&Services||
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
[quote][b][u]Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @caedis @Kura3 @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Wastelander @TwoSouls @Zith @Faededfyre @Bodmhall @Sharanay [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 1 hour [b]Of:[/b] Normal [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] Blooming Grove [b]Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?:[/b] Full loot[/quote]
Quote:
Grinding Order: @CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @caedis @Kura3 @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Wastelander @TwoSouls @Zith @Faededfyre @Bodmhall @Sharanay

I would like to Order: 1 hour
Of: Normal Grinding
In Venue: Blooming Grove
Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?: Full loot
@1Sash1
I'm going to take one of yer dergs to train up. Chose one and send please
@1Sash1
I'm going to take one of yer dergs to train up. Chose one and send please
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
@1Sash1

I'll pick up one of your dergos as well. Bounce them over and I'll get 'em working~
@1Sash1

I'll pick up one of your dergos as well. Bounce them over and I'll get 'em working~
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 826 827