Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 826 827
@Naahva
Doing 1 h for you today
@Naahva
Doing 1 h for you today
@Syntax

I can level your other dragon (21-24).
@Syntax

I can level your other dragon (21-24).
R3OpbRR.png
@Kedreeva I have finished your order. A CR has been sent.
@Kedreeva I have finished your order. A CR has been sent.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
Grinders Pinglist
@nonbinarytentoo @caedis @Kura3 @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Wastelander @Ponnie @Lantias @TwoSouls

Sorry to be a massive pest folks, i just don't have much time (as you know)
so could i order:
  • 2 Hours of Regular Grinding in Volcanic Vents (if they are done after festival i dont mind)

and
  • 2 hours Pre-Order in Scorched Forest for the Festival also

Fodder Pinglist
@nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @Kura3 @Meowruff @caedis @shadowedwolf @Hideki @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @Wolfish @Rosecrimson @Ponnie @TwoSouls

Hey fod squad. I also have 10 fodder i'd like levelled to 10 please :)
Grinders Pinglist
@nonbinarytentoo @caedis @Kura3 @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Wastelander @Ponnie @Lantias @TwoSouls

Sorry to be a massive pest folks, i just don't have much time (as you know)
so could i order:
  • 2 Hours of Regular Grinding in Volcanic Vents (if they are done after festival i dont mind)

and
  • 2 hours Pre-Order in Scorched Forest for the Festival also

Fodder Pinglist
@nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @Kura3 @Meowruff @caedis @shadowedwolf @Hideki @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @Wolfish @Rosecrimson @Ponnie @TwoSouls

Hey fod squad. I also have 10 fodder i'd like levelled to 10 please :)
nm3rOUz.png
@CheshireCatUk1

I can take care of 4 of your fodder. Feel free to send them over.
@CheshireCatUk1

I can take care of 4 of your fodder. Feel free to send them over.
lightsaber_escalation_badge_4_angled.png
oPB9fij.png
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @caedis @Kura3 @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Wastelander @Ponnie @Lantias @TwoSouls

Hey All - I'm interested in pre-ordering 2 hours of full fest grinding, 1 in Scorched Forest and 1 in Volcanic Vents.

Thank you!
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @caedis @Kura3 @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Wastelander @Ponnie @Lantias @TwoSouls

Hey All - I'm interested in pre-ordering 2 hours of full fest grinding, 1 in Scorched Forest and 1 in Volcanic Vents.

Thank you!
@CheshireCatUk1 I will be two of your Standing Orders in Waterway.

Also I will take two of your fodder.
@CheshireCatUk1 I will be two of your Standing Orders in Waterway.

Also I will take two of your fodder.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@CheshireCatUk1

I can take your remaining fodder!
@CheshireCatUk1

I can take your remaining fodder!
TRAINER'S PINGLIST
@CheshireCatUk1 @Saphirosa @FallingStar275 @Cethosia @Nettleflare @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @Keyina @Grendel @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @Wolfish @ShadowedWolf @nonbinarytentoo @Rosecrimson

Hello! I have four dragons that are members of a lineage project and haven’t had much time to complete their leveling. Could I get all four of them leveled from 18 to 20?
TRAINER'S PINGLIST
@CheshireCatUk1 @Saphirosa @FallingStar275 @Cethosia @Nettleflare @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @Keyina @Grendel @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @Wolfish @ShadowedWolf @nonbinarytentoo @Rosecrimson

Hello! I have four dragons that are members of a lineage project and haven’t had much time to complete their leveling. Could I get all four of them leveled from 18 to 20?
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @caedis @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Wastelander @Ponnie @Lantias @TwoSouls

Hi guys! I'd like to pre-order 2h of full fest grinding please. 1h in scorched forest and 1h in volcanic vents
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @caedis @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Wastelander @Ponnie @Lantias @TwoSouls

Hi guys! I'd like to pre-order 2h of full fest grinding please. 1h in scorched forest and 1h in volcanic vents
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 826 827