Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 826 827
@Hideki

Sounds fab, thanks.
@Hideki

Sounds fab, thanks.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige

Thank you for your order, It is now added to our spreadsheet.
Can I just confirm which Grinding Option you would like?
(Is it till boss drops or just 25 battles total?)
@seige

Thank you for your order, It is now added to our spreadsheet.
Can I just confirm which Grinding Option you would like?
(Is it till boss drops or just 25 battles total?)
nm3rOUz.png
Just 25 battles

@CheshireCatUk1
Just 25 battles

@CheshireCatUk1
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige

Oop, I didn't realize that they're weekly orders, so we have a week to get the 25 battles in. I will do my best to complete them as quick as I can for you, but no order can be placed anyways until the week is done.

Sorry for the misinformation about having it done in a day. ;o; I didn't realize that (and forgot how elusive the Stone Borer really is LOL), but for sure I will have it done for you in the next week.
@seige

Oop, I didn't realize that they're weekly orders, so we have a week to get the 25 battles in. I will do my best to complete them as quick as I can for you, but no order can be placed anyways until the week is done.

Sorry for the misinformation about having it done in a day. ;o; I didn't realize that (and forgot how elusive the Stone Borer really is LOL), but for sure I will have it done for you in the next week.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Hideki

Not a weekly order -- just a one time thing. My last ditch effort before I just decide to "let it go" and say when it happens, it happens. Even if that is never.
@Hideki

Not a weekly order -- just a one time thing. My last ditch effort before I just decide to "let it go" and say when it happens, it happens. Even if that is never.
~~~~~~~~~~

@Syntax

25 boss battles done! Unfortunately no boss or good drops ._. Sending a cr!
@Syntax

25 boss battles done! Unfortunately no boss or good drops ._. Sending a cr!
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@CheshireCatUk1 @joan @Sash @Willowdawn @Hideki @literatim @Snivy88 @Nerdygamer

Hi, if you are available and ready to visit Boreal Wood, I'd like to request 40 fights for Coarsefur Yeti. Or less if he happens to let himself be trapped earlier (option 3, 40 fights or first drop)
@CheshireCatUk1 @joan @Sash @Willowdawn @Hideki @literatim @Snivy88 @Nerdygamer

Hi, if you are available and ready to visit Boreal Wood, I'd like to request 40 fights for Coarsefur Yeti. Or less if he happens to let himself be trapped earlier (option 3, 40 fights or first drop)
FREE DRAGONS (ONLY FOR WINDIES)
@Famion

hey! i’ll be taking your order o/
@Famion

hey! i’ll be taking your order o/
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
@literatim great! I wish you luck: D
@literatim great! I wish you luck: D
FREE DRAGONS (ONLY FOR WINDIES)
@ChesireCatUK1 I would like Option 1 for The tunnel hydra in Volcanic Vents please
@ChesireCatUK1 I would like Option 1 for The tunnel hydra in Volcanic Vents please
wishlist!
wendy | she/her | fr time +0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 826 827