Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Dormers [HAVE G | EASY CASH!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@MidNightTiger I can take 15.
@MidNightTiger I can take 15.
Na5WGHa.png
@MidNightTige I can take 10
@MidNightTige I can take 10
@tigressRising
Sending you 15~

@Nerdygamer
Sending you 10, would you like food for the dragons?
@tigressRising
Sending you 15~

@Nerdygamer
Sending you 10, would you like food for the dragons?
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@MidNightTiger Yes please!~
@MidNightTiger Yes please!~
@MidNightTiger I can hold 5 dragons ATM if you like? I'm also slowly cleaning out lair space of dragons I don't want to I'll have more room in the future. I also don't need any food as I'm drowning in it and I have familiars if you want me to put them on the dragons so I don't end up exiting them on accident
@MidNightTiger I can hold 5 dragons ATM if you like? I'm also slowly cleaning out lair space of dragons I don't want to I'll have more room in the future. I also don't need any food as I'm drowning in it and I have familiars if you want me to put them on the dragons so I don't end up exiting them on accident
@MidNightTiger I can take whatever you've got left.
@MidNightTiger I can take whatever you've got left.
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
@Thace

How many dragons can you hold? Because I have a lot more now.
@Thace

How many dragons can you hold? Because I have a lot more now.
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@Cloudburst2586 @nuttysaladtree @tigressRising @Dittles @Thace @Altair @Shambles @Toxinsandboxes @Polyhymnia @Starstream @watchingMidnight @Belegorn @Being @KhajiitHasWares

34 dragons for dorming~
@Cloudburst2586 @nuttysaladtree @tigressRising @Dittles @Thace @Altair @Shambles @Toxinsandboxes @Polyhymnia @Starstream @watchingMidnight @Belegorn @Being @KhajiitHasWares

34 dragons for dorming~
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger
I can take 20 of them :3c
@MidNightTiger
I can take 20 of them :3c
m16OKP.jpeg
@MidNightTiger
i'll take the rest for as long as you need. i'm not very active anymore recently so i dont feed dragons but i have i think 68 spots. treasure would be great
@MidNightTiger
i'll take the rest for as long as you need. i'm not very active anymore recently so i dont feed dragons but i have i think 68 spots. treasure would be great
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23