Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Dormers [HAVE G | EASY CASH!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@MidNightTiger
I can probably hold one or two as I want to expand my lair soon anyway
@MidNightTiger
I can probably hold one or two as I want to expand my lair soon anyway
@Tiyuji @watchingMidnight
Alright sending them over~

@Altair
Thanks, I'll put you on my list!

@Cloudburst2586
Thanks for the offer, but I'm afraid that I am unable to afford your rate, especially for the length of time that I am hoping to dorm the dragons for.
@Tiyuji @watchingMidnight
Alright sending them over~

@Altair
Thanks, I'll put you on my list!

@Cloudburst2586
Thanks for the offer, but I'm afraid that I am unable to afford your rate, especially for the length of time that I am hoping to dorm the dragons for.
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@MidNightTiger I meant that it would be 500t per week. Sorry!
@MidNightTiger I meant that it would be 500t per week. Sorry!
she/her
+0 fr time
@MidNightTiger, thirty-five thirty-six, for something divisible by three, spaces here. I can hold to March, unless some big push happens. I prefer gems, though treasure works for me, too. I also ask that you provide food for your dragons. Thanks!
@MidNightTiger, thirty-five thirty-six, for something divisible by three, spaces here. I can hold to March, unless some big push happens. I prefer gems, though treasure works for me, too. I also ask that you provide food for your dragons. Thanks!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@nuttysaladtree

Thank you, I'll put you on my list!
@nuttysaladtree

Thank you, I'll put you on my list!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@Lucatri

selfping for if I clear my lair a bit after rollover
@Lucatri

selfping for if I clear my lair a bit after rollover
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@MidNightTiger I have up to 30 spaces available for dorming dragons, and barring any unforeseeable events I can hold them up until March. I prefer payment in gems, though treasure works too. Sending food isn't necessary, but if you're sending me more than 15 dragons food is appreciated.
@MidNightTiger I have up to 30 spaces available for dorming dragons, and barring any unforeseeable events I can hold them up until March. I prefer payment in gems, though treasure works too. Sending food isn't necessary, but if you're sending me more than 15 dragons food is appreciated.
Na5WGHa.png
@MidNightTiger

I have 37 slots open but, hopefully you won't need to fill them all up! xD Anyhow, I can hold them for a month or more if needed. ^^
@MidNightTiger

I have 37 slots open but, hopefully you won't need to fill them all up! xD Anyhow, I can hold them for a month or more if needed. ^^
@MidNightTiger I have 20 atm, and no plans to fill the space anytime soon. Treasure payments are preferable, and I wouldn't require food, although if you send more than 8 or 10 I'd appreciate it. I can hold as long as you need.
@MidNightTiger I have 20 atm, and no plans to fill the space anytime soon. Treasure payments are preferable, and I wouldn't require food, although if you send more than 8 or 10 I'd appreciate it. I can hold as long as you need.
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
@Mossfern @Cloudburst2586 @nuttysaladtree @tigressRising @Dittles @Thace @Altair @Shambles @Toxinsandboxes @Polyhymnia @Starstream @watchingMidnight @Belegorn @Being @Nerdygamer

28 more dragons looking for space~
@Mossfern @Cloudburst2586 @nuttysaladtree @tigressRising @Dittles @Thace @Altair @Shambles @Toxinsandboxes @Polyhymnia @Starstream @watchingMidnight @Belegorn @Being @Nerdygamer

28 more dragons looking for space~
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23