Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Dormers [HAVE G | EASY CASH!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@MidNightTiger I can take them!
@MidNightTiger I can take them!
s7cpOmi.png
@MidNightTiger I can take 14

Edit: Darn. Posted within seconds of me seeing and was still ninja'd.
@MidNightTiger I can take 14

Edit: Darn. Posted within seconds of me seeing and was still ninja'd.
@Belegorn

Sending them over! Is treasure payment ok? And would you like food for the dragons?
@Belegorn

Sending them over! Is treasure payment ok? And would you like food for the dragons?
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@MidNightTiger Treasure is fine, and I would love some, thanks.
@MidNightTiger Treasure is fine, and I would love some, thanks.
s7cpOmi.png
@MidnightTiger I have 10 spots that I could donate for as long as you need, definitely until march.
@MidnightTiger I have 10 spots that I could donate for as long as you need, definitely until march.
i don't want to be an adult. i don't want to "face the world" at work every day. i want to be snuggly buggly and cozy-wozy, preferably in my snuggly-buggly bed. PERIODT.
@Shambles

Thanks, I'll put you on my list!
@Shambles

Thanks, I'll put you on my list!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@MidNightTiger

I'd like food for the dragons, and whatever is easier for gems v. treasure - no preference.
@MidNightTiger

I'd like food for the dragons, and whatever is easier for gems v. treasure - no preference.
I collect Long Form Poetry , Blue Jelly , Green Jelly
@MidNightTiger for the 4 im taking, I would just like some food that is not plants and maybe 5kt?
@MidNightTiger for the 4 im taking, I would just like some food that is not plants and maybe 5kt?
Genesis_Hatchery.png
@MidnightTiger
I don’t know if you’re still looking but I think I have at least 25 spaces that are free right now if you want them :0
@MidnightTiger
I don’t know if you’re still looking but I think I have at least 25 spaces that are free right now if you want them :0
m16OKP.jpeg
@MidNightTiger I’d be happy to dorm for you! I can hold up to 3 dragons currently. Fee is 500t per Dragon, per day. Ping me with a response!
@MidNightTiger I’d be happy to dorm for you! I can hold up to 3 dragons currently. Fee is 500t per Dragon, per day. Ping me with a response!
she/her
+0 fr time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23