Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] insects/plants [H] meat/seafood
1 2 3
I'm looking to trade some food at a 1:1 food point ratio. I have meat/seafood (and a looot of seafood in particular) and I'm looking for insects/plants. If you're interested, please just pop over a 2-way CR full of plants and bugs and I'll reply!

(Re-using this thread!)
I'm looking to trade some food at a 1:1 food point ratio. I have meat/seafood (and a looot of seafood in particular) and I'm looking for insects/plants. If you're interested, please just pop over a 2-way CR full of plants and bugs and I'll reply!

(Re-using this thread!)
@burningdarkfire
I'll take seafood. It's nuts. I have SO MUCH PLANTS it's driving all my meat-eaters nuts.
@burningdarkfire
I'll take seafood. It's nuts. I have SO MUCH PLANTS it's driving all my meat-eaters nuts.
@vihuff

Yes I am! One point of meat/seafood for one point of insect/plants.
@vihuff

Yes I am! One point of meat/seafood for one point of insect/plants.
@burningdarkfire
I have lots of plants!

Are you doing a 1:1 on the number of items or the number of food points
@burningdarkfire
I have lots of plants!

Are you doing a 1:1 on the number of items or the number of food points
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@Annobethal

1:1 on food points! I'd love to trade for some of those plants :D
@Annobethal

1:1 on food points! I'd love to trade for some of those plants :D
@burningdarkfire

Would you he able to trade for 2000fp or so?
(I don't want to overwhelm you if that's too much.)
@burningdarkfire

Would you he able to trade for 2000fp or so?
(I don't want to overwhelm you if that's too much.)
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@Annobethal

Easily so!
@Annobethal

Easily so!
@burningdarkfire

I'd like to trade you some plants! Either meat or seafood is fine. Mine are mire foods, so I believe a full CR would be 14,256 fp. I'll start setting one up, I can do up to 3 full CRs.
@burningdarkfire

I'd like to trade you some plants! Either meat or seafood is fine. Mine are mire foods, so I believe a full CR would be 14,256 fp. I'll start setting one up, I can do up to 3 full CRs.
2e2UMYR.png
@burningdarkfire I threw some plants at you, my imp breeding projects are destroying my will to live I'm scared I thought I had WAY more food than that in my vault
@burningdarkfire I threw some plants at you, my imp breeding projects are destroying my will to live I'm scared I thought I had WAY more food than that in my vault
VF45sGS.png
@valarauka

If you're willing to load up a full CR that would be great! I might get back to you in the morning since I'm waiting for three other CRs to go through and don't want to get all my stacks mixed up, if that's okay?
@valarauka

If you're willing to load up a full CR that would be great! I might get back to you in the morning since I'm waiting for three other CRs to go through and don't want to get all my stacks mixed up, if that's okay?
1 2 3