Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Help for Coding Problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bumped!
bumped!
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@fukanzen
Would you be able to fix this kid's bio? ;v; It's supposed to be nice and centered, like this, but I think I messed it up.
@fukanzen
Would you be able to fix this kid's bio? ;v; It's supposed to be nice and centered, like this, but I think I messed it up.
sent a message regarding your problem! @shadow9119
sent a message regarding your problem! @shadow9119
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@fukanzen Could you help set up a bio? I have a pretty complex one I'm trying to make but I'm not sure how to make it work. I'll pay extra for the trouble.

@fukanzen Could you help set up a bio? I have a pretty complex one I'm trying to make but I'm not sure how to make it work. I'll pay extra for the trouble.

xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
bumped!
bumped!
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
sure thing! i'll need some preferences*(if you have some) if you want it to be fully custom, or i will just code them like the normal ones i normally do for my dragons(they will be cheap of course, but will obviously have more content than the current ones i have up for preview. you can see samples on my dragons yuuki
and shinkuko.**).

*preferences as in how you want the bio to be like(contents, design, yada, yada, yada. i normally dont have a lot of fancy image resources & try to steer away from them since i prefer my bios to be simple, so if you want fancy banners and stuff like that, maybe you'll have to provide me with some resources? but it's a hassle of course, so i'll try to find them on my own.)
**both the bios are different samples. they are quite short(also, please do ignore the wishlist and extra things at the end of shinkuko's bio. there are merely notes for myself in the future^^), but if i am doing it for you, i will try to expand it. a lot of my bios dont have labelled sections(as in how most designs have 'About', 'Lore', etc, etc;), but if you do want labelled sections, i may do so. also, for the bio on yuuki, it is still half-done(i havent got around to make it neat and expand it yet).

@murkydepths
sure thing! i'll need some preferences*(if you have some) if you want it to be fully custom, or i will just code them like the normal ones i normally do for my dragons(they will be cheap of course, but will obviously have more content than the current ones i have up for preview. you can see samples on my dragons yuuki
and shinkuko.**).

*preferences as in how you want the bio to be like(contents, design, yada, yada, yada. i normally dont have a lot of fancy image resources & try to steer away from them since i prefer my bios to be simple, so if you want fancy banners and stuff like that, maybe you'll have to provide me with some resources? but it's a hassle of course, so i'll try to find them on my own.)
**both the bios are different samples. they are quite short(also, please do ignore the wishlist and extra things at the end of shinkuko's bio. there are merely notes for myself in the future^^), but if i am doing it for you, i will try to expand it. a lot of my bios dont have labelled sections(as in how most designs have 'About', 'Lore', etc, etc;), but if you do want labelled sections, i may do so. also, for the bio on yuuki, it is still half-done(i havent got around to make it neat and expand it yet).

@murkydepths
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@fukanzen I have all the resources, I just need to know how to format it. This is the dragon in question: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33111409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331115/33111409_350.png[/img] [/url] He's going to be a travelling dragon. The top half of his bio (Up to the fire flight divider) is fine, and all his artwork will go at the bottom, but I need a little format for the inbetween. So this is the info that will be in each individual section, one section per person holding him. - paragraph on his stay at their lair - description of the drink he made - the three ingredients - a pixel of the drink But right now it just looks shoddy. Maybe you could experiment with the format? The ingredients to the side of the text and the pixel on the other side maybe? Or the pixel above the ingredients? The name/description of the drink bigger than the paragraph? It can't take up too much space as there's going to be many of these. The pixel won't change size. Here's the text for one of his sections: [quote] --------------------- Jujube was born in the Great Furnace, bright and colourful he didn't exactly fit in with the firey landscape. The air was heavy with heat there, and Jujube longed for it to be cool. On a visit to the black beaches in the Blacksand Annex he found solace in a tropical drink stand. And so his destiny was found. Jujube would travel the world, searching for the best flavours to make his own juice stand with a hundred different drinks made with exotic ingredients. His first creation, made in honor of his home, is the Searing Orange Spectacular; A drink as cool as sticking your tongue in an open flame. The taste is worth the pain. [item=speckled fire lily][item=tinder bug][item=firestarter] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sVYSLXF.png[/img] ------------------------------------------- [/quote]
@fukanzen I have all the resources, I just need to know how to format it. This is the dragon in question:

33111409_350.png

He's going to be a travelling dragon. The top half of his bio (Up to the fire flight divider) is fine, and all his artwork will go at the bottom, but I need a little format for the inbetween.

So this is the info that will be in each individual section, one section per person holding him.
- paragraph on his stay at their lair
- description of the drink he made
- the three ingredients
- a pixel of the drink

But right now it just looks shoddy. Maybe you could experiment with the format? The ingredients to the side of the text and the pixel on the other side maybe? Or the pixel above the ingredients? The name/description of the drink bigger than the paragraph? It can't take up too much space as there's going to be many of these. The pixel won't change size.

Here's the text for one of his sections:
Quote:

Jujube was born in the Great Furnace, bright and colourful he didn't exactly fit in with the firey landscape. The air was heavy with heat there, and Jujube longed for it to be cool. On a visit to the black beaches in the Blacksand Annex he found solace in a tropical drink stand. And so his destiny was found. Jujube would travel the world, searching for the best flavours to make his own juice stand with a hundred different drinks made with exotic ingredients.

His first creation, made in honor of his home, is the Searing Orange Spectacular; A drink as cool as sticking your tongue in an open flame. The taste is worth the pain.
Speckled Fire Lily Tinder Bug Firestarter sVYSLXF.png

xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
hmm, i'll try and see what i can do(i can try to do a couple few formats and see which one you like best?). would you mind sending me the code first?

sending by message would be best(all you have to do is click the 'Code' button, the < beside the S, and paste your code inside. It would be best if you could give me the full code instead of just that part in case the formatting ruins something before/after it.) @murkydepths
hmm, i'll try and see what i can do(i can try to do a couple few formats and see which one you like best?). would you mind sending me the code first?

sending by message would be best(all you have to do is click the 'Code' button, the < beside the S, and paste your code inside. It would be best if you could give me the full code instead of just that part in case the formatting ruins something before/after it.) @murkydepths
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
bump to @shadow9119 to check if you have read my message
bump to @shadow9119 to check if you have read my message