Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Pick A Chest, Any Chest.
1 2 3 4
Here EVERYDAY I will add new chests to this page. I do not tell you what is inside but the name will give you a hint (example Witch's Cauldron Chest will include items that you would imagine a witch would have in their cauldron). I absolutely guarantee that you are getting more than what you paid for if you aren't satisfied ping me and we will come to an agreement (I don't appreciate swearing) Every now and then I'll have a sale if you want to know when there is a sale ping me and I'll keep you updated
P.S No 2 chests have the exact same content

HOW TO ENTER:

1. Send me a crossroad including the name of the chest and the payment and I will send the winnings your way

2. Ping me (@gfox9) on this page, say the name of the chest you bought so other players know (I will later come around and delete the purchased chest from this page)

BONUS:

At the end of each day, I will do a raffle for the customers from that day. Customers that purchased within 24 hours of me beginning the raffle get a free entry, to go in the draw to win apparel, a familiar or something like that. The winner will then have until the next draw to collect their prize. Good luck and get shopping (the more buy the better chance you have of winning)! :)

Here EVERYDAY I will add new chests to this page. I do not tell you what is inside but the name will give you a hint (example Witch's Cauldron Chest will include items that you would imagine a witch would have in their cauldron). I absolutely guarantee that you are getting more than what you paid for if you aren't satisfied ping me and we will come to an agreement (I don't appreciate swearing) Every now and then I'll have a sale if you want to know when there is a sale ping me and I'll keep you updated
P.S No 2 chests have the exact same content

HOW TO ENTER:

1. Send me a crossroad including the name of the chest and the payment and I will send the winnings your way

2. Ping me (@gfox9) on this page, say the name of the chest you bought so other players know (I will later come around and delete the purchased chest from this page)

BONUS:

At the end of each day, I will do a raffle for the customers from that day. Customers that purchased within 24 hours of me beginning the raffle get a free entry, to go in the draw to win apparel, a familiar or something like that. The winner will then have until the next draw to collect their prize. Good luck and get shopping (the more buy the better chance you have of winning)! :)

VNNE2rP.png9efWXMG.png
CHESTS AVAILABLE:

The next raffle will begin in :

3 HOURS (from 23:10 game time)

Currently in the draw:

CONGRATULATIONS @Maelstrom710 you have won the draw! Your prize is on its way via CR

CHESTS AVAILABLE:

The next raffle will begin in :

3 HOURS (from 23:10 game time)

Currently in the draw:

CONGRATULATIONS @Maelstrom710 you have won the draw! Your prize is on its way via CR

VNNE2rP.png9efWXMG.png
@gfox9

This sound intresting..

Ill buy the fashion chest!
@gfox9

This sound intresting..

Ill buy the fashion chest!
@gfox9
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for this! ^^
@gfox9
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for this! ^^
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@gfox9
i'll take the cheap chest while I'm at it XD
@gfox9
i'll take the cheap chest while I'm at it XD
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@gfox9

Big spender here - went after that Ancient Chest! Thanks!
@gfox9

Big spender here - went after that Ancient Chest! Thanks!
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.pngmNH9cjt.png
@gfox9
I'll buy the best friend chest
@gfox9
I'll buy the best friend chest
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@gfox9 Could I get the Breeder's Chest? : )
@gfox9 Could I get the Breeder's Chest? : )
X7zbVwF.png
@gfox9 ill take the pharaoh one? ;p
@gfox9 ill take the pharaoh one? ;p
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
I’ll buy pharoh
I’ll buy pharoh
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
1 2 3 4