Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Level 18 Cauldron Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center]You step into a dimly lit den, the walls lined with thick moss and a musky odor is in the air. A bright green glow catches your attention from the corner of your eye, curiosity gnawing at your stomach. You shuffle a few steps closer, revealing a bubbling cauldron sitting in the middle of a room, various herbs and odd materials scattered across stone tables, recipes tacked against the wall with some kind of sap. As you reach for one, you feel a warm sensation on the back of your neck, causing your hair to stand on end, several feathers drape over your shoulder, and a paw rests upon your shoulder. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3b4625428501abd0163ed41ade81c5b3/tumblr_oz812eKGSi1u2e0eao1_400.png[/img] "[i]Welcome to my lair, youngling. Is there something I can help you with?"[/i] As you turn around, you now face to face with a Skydancer, his green eyes and golden claws glowing in the dim lighting. "[i]I offer plenty of services, just ask and you shall receive, with a small fee of course.[/i]"[/center] [size=5][center][b]BREWING SERVICES[/b][/size] Welcome to my small brewing service! I decided to open this shop because I'm interested in gaining exp for my cauldron to level up my cauldron faster. I'll do anything and everything from genes, apparel, event currency and skins, even to transmutes![/center] ----- [size=5][b]BREWING:[/size][/b] How this will work is: ~You send me all the necessary materials (treasure, Baldwin mats, etc.) and I'll toss them into the cauldron as soon as you send them to me! ~[b]I only want experience[/b] but tips are much appreciated! [b]SLOTS[/b] [LIST] [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [/LIST] ----- [s][size=5][b]TRANSMUTING:[/size][/b] ~I will only do stacks of 15 at a time, just so everyone can have their chance + my cauldron won't always be busy! ~Each transmute is 5,000t/8g per stack of 15 (333t per mat) ~Send me a one-way CR with what you'd like to have melted, and whenever they finish, I'll send them back to you [b]SLOTS[/b] [LIST] [*]CLOSED [*]CLOSED [*]CLOSED [/LIST][/s] [size=4][b]Currently NOT taking transmutation orders![/b][/size]
You step into a dimly lit den, the walls lined with thick moss and a musky odor is in the air.
A bright green glow catches your attention from the corner of your eye, curiosity gnawing at your stomach. You shuffle a few steps closer, revealing a bubbling cauldron sitting in the middle of a room, various herbs and odd materials scattered across stone tables, recipes tacked against the wall with some kind of sap. As you reach for one, you feel a warm sensation on the back of your neck, causing your hair to stand on end, several feathers drape over your shoulder, and a paw rests upon your shoulder.
tumblr_oz812eKGSi1u2e0eao1_400.png
"Welcome to my lair, youngling. Is there something I can help you with?"
As you turn around, you now face to face with a Skydancer, his green eyes and golden claws glowing in the dim lighting.
"I offer plenty of services, just ask and you shall receive, with a small fee of course."

BREWING SERVICES
Welcome to my small brewing service!
I decided to open this shop because I'm interested in gaining exp for my cauldron to level up my cauldron faster. I'll do anything and everything from genes, apparel, event currency and skins, even to transmutes!

BREWING:

How this will work is:
~You send me all the necessary materials (treasure, Baldwin mats, etc.) and I'll toss them into the cauldron as soon as you send them to me!

~I only want experience but tips are much appreciated!

SLOTS
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN

TRANSMUTING:

~I will only do stacks of 15 at a time, just so everyone can have their chance + my cauldron won't always be busy!

~Each transmute is 5,000t/8g per stack of 15 (333t per mat)

~Send me a one-way CR with what you'd like to have melted, and whenever they finish, I'll send them back to you

SLOTS
  • CLOSED
  • CLOSED
  • CLOSED

Currently NOT taking transmutation orders!
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[size=4][b]What's currently cooking in the cauldron?[/b][/size] [columns][item=][nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/arrow.png[/img][nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/columns] [b][size=4]Notable items that I am able to brew:[/size][/b] ----- [size=5]MATERIALS[/size] [item=Glass Beaker] [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] [item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction] [item=Infused Fragment] [item=Sizzling Phosphorus] [item=Imbued Sulfur] [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] [size=5]GENES[/size] [item=Tertiary Gene: Scales] [item=Primary Gene: Skink] [item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] [item=Primary Gene: Poison] [item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] [size=5]SPECIALTY[/size] [item=Breed Change: Bogsneak] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg]
What's currently cooking in the cauldron?

arrow.png cauldron_loading.gif

Notable items that I am able to brew:

MATERIALS
Glass Beaker Reinforced Glass Beaker Coarse Alchemical Reduction Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
Infused Fragment Sizzling Phosphorus Imbued Sulfur Fine Alchemical Reduction

GENES
Tertiary Gene: Scales Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin

SPECIALTY
Breed Change: Bogsneak Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ORDERS COMPLETED:

;; 30 transmutes
no user 'LucidWhispers' ;; 15 transmutes
;; 30 transmutes
;; 15 transmutes
;; 15 transumtes
;; 15 transmutes
;; 60 transmutes
;; 30 transmutes
no user 'LemonadeQueen' ;; 15 transmutes
;; 15 transmutes
;; 15 transmutes
;; 15 transmutes

;; 100 Deepearth Geodes
;; Fine Alchemical Reduction
;; 100 Eternal Snow
;; 200 Eternal Snow
;; 8 Reinforced Glass Beakers
;; 1 Frigid Fluffle
;; 1 Frigid Fluffle
;; 1 Frigid Fluffle
;; 4 Reinforced Glass Beakers
;; 3 Vial of Scattersight
no user 'Squidneytwo' ;; 2 Vial of Scattersight
;; 2 Vial of Scattersight
;; 1 Vial of Scattersight
;; 6 Vial of Scattersight
ORDERS COMPLETED:

;; 30 transmutes
no user 'LucidWhispers' ;; 15 transmutes
;; 30 transmutes
;; 15 transmutes
;; 15 transumtes
;; 15 transmutes
;; 60 transmutes
;; 30 transmutes
no user 'LemonadeQueen' ;; 15 transmutes
;; 15 transmutes
;; 15 transmutes
;; 15 transmutes

;; 100 Deepearth Geodes
;; Fine Alchemical Reduction
;; 100 Eternal Snow
;; 200 Eternal Snow
;; 8 Reinforced Glass Beakers
;; 1 Frigid Fluffle
;; 1 Frigid Fluffle
;; 1 Frigid Fluffle
;; 4 Reinforced Glass Beakers
no user 'Squidneytwo' ;; 2 Vial of Scattersight
;; 2 Vial of Scattersight
;; 1 Vial of Scattersight
;; 6 Vial of Scattersight
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
@Karitoriki

Heyo! I'd like a transmute slot :D
@Karitoriki

Heyo! I'd like a transmute slot :D
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Karitoriki

Hello! Could I also take a transmutation slot?
@Karitoriki

Hello! Could I also take a transmutation slot?
AqaqXxe.png
@snivy88 @lucidwhispers

Sure thing! Send over a CR with the items you want transmuted!
@snivy88 @lucidwhispers

Sure thing! Send over a CR with the items you want transmuted!
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
@Karitoriki

Can I please get a slot for 15 transmutations?
@Karitoriki

Can I please get a slot for 15 transmutations?
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@evarinya

Sure thing! Send a CR over with the items!
@evarinya

Sure thing! Send a CR over with the items!
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
@Karitoriki

hey! can i get 15 transmutations? :)
@Karitoriki

hey! can i get 15 transmutations? :)
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising

Sure thing! Send a CR with the items/payment and I'll get to it asap!
@NightRising

Sure thing! Send a CR with the items/payment and I'll get to it asap!
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13