Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Nightmare Fashions [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Nightmare Fashions
Quality outfits tailored to your needs

| WELCOME | WAITLIST | REQUEST FORMS | PINGLIST |

Welcome to Nightmare Fashions!

Here, I design custom-made outfits for your dragons using the Dressing Room!
I work with your listed theme, budget, and requirements
to create an iconic, affordable look.

In addition to the usual style help, I also offer Scry and Specialty outfits!
I will create an outfit for a scry for a small fee, and Specialty offers
cycle with the seasons; I will pay for part of the outfit myself!

I also offer general outfit advice for absolutely free!
Post here or PM me with your dragon's current/planned outfit if you'd like
my take on what looks good, what doesn't, and what I'd suggest to improve it!

Check the Waitlist before ordering, and use the forms below to order!
No order is rejected; everyone is beautiful![/font]

Prices
USUAL OUTFIT: Free!
SCRY OUTFIT: 5kt OR 5g
SPECIALTY OUTFIT: 20kt OR 20g

Loyal Customer Discount
Order 3 or more outfits for a discount on all future orders!
SCRY OUTFIT: 3kt or 3g
SPECIALTY OUTFIT: 15kt OR 15g

Bonuses/Tips are appreciated, but not necessary!

Outfit Examples
Examples cycle in and out frequently; you may see your past order here!

Quarryman
Huntress of the Brook
Weave Like Spiders

Flutterby
A Little Priest
Earthbound Ally

Grand Prize Winner of the TCC 2017 Dress to Impress contest!
TCC Carrion Condor
TCC Jaded

Nightmare Fashions
Quality outfits tailored to your needs

Welcome to Nightmare Fashions!

Here, I design custom-made outfits for your dragons using the Dressing Room!
I work with your listed theme, budget, and requirements
to create an iconic, affordable look.

In addition to the usual style help, I also offer Scry and Specialty outfits!
I will create an outfit for a scry for a small fee, and Specialty offers
cycle with the seasons; I will pay for part of the outfit myself!

I also offer general outfit advice for absolutely free!
Post here or PM me with your dragon's current/planned outfit if you'd like
my take on what looks good, what doesn't, and what I'd suggest to improve it!

Check the Waitlist before ordering, and use the forms below to order!
No order is rejected; everyone is beautiful![/font]

Prices
USUAL OUTFIT: Free!
SCRY OUTFIT: 5kt OR 5g
SPECIALTY OUTFIT: 20kt OR 20g

Loyal Customer Discount
Order 3 or more outfits for a discount on all future orders!
SCRY OUTFIT: 3kt or 3g
SPECIALTY OUTFIT: 15kt OR 15g

Bonuses/Tips are appreciated, but not necessary!

Outfit Examples
Examples cycle in and out frequently; you may see your past order here!

Quarryman
Huntress of the Brook
Weave Like Spiders

Flutterby
A Little Priest
Earthbound Ally

Grand Prize Winner of the TCC 2017 Dress to Impress contest!
TCC Carrion Condor
TCC Jaded

XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
[rule] [rule][center][size=7][size=3][color=#4d0000][b][font=Fantasy]Waitlist[/size][/font][/b][/color][/size][rule][rule] [size=3][font=Fantasy]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2290466#post_2290466][color=#cc0000][u]WELCOME[/u][/color][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2290466#post_29705217][color=#b30000][u]WAITLIST[u][/color][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2290466#post_29705218][color=#cc0000][u]REQUEST FORMS[/url][/color][/u] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2290466#post_29705220][color=#b30000][u]PINGLIST[/u][/color][/url] |[/size][/font] [i][font=Fantasy][size=4][color=#330000]In courtesy to others, please make a maximum of 4 orders at a time. Please be specific when ordering more than one kind of outfit! If you would like to make changes to your order, cancel your order, or if I’ve saved your order incorrectly, let me know via Private Message to fix it.[/i][/size][/font][/color] [rule] [size=5][color=#4d0000][font=Fantasy][b]Usual Outfits[/b]: CLOSED.[/size][/color][/font] [i][font=Fantasy][size=4][color=#330000]Not sure how to dress your dragon? In need of a little style help? Look no further![/i][/size][/font][/color] [color=#330000][font=Fantasy][size=4]All outfits free, but tips are appreciated![/size][/font][/color][/center] [LIST=1] [*] ImaTiger - Claudius (933930) [*] ImaTiger - Slope (148566) [*] ImaTiger - Valazios (151666) [*] TheElfDruid - Versiaz (1329031) [*] TheElfDruid - Kyril (12937533) [*] Cerion - Unnamed (41883776) [*] Leafstar17 - Doppo (41484645) [*] Leafstar17 - Jani (39174165) [*] Leafstar17 - Madeline (40550500) [*] BlueC - Sirius (38009703) [*] drawingdeamon - Oriole (41347050)[/LIST][rule][rule] [center][size=5][color=#4d0000][font=Fantasy][b]Scry Outfits[/b]: OPEN![/size][/color][/font] [i][font=Fantasy][size=4][color=#330000]Can't wait for your darling G1 to be gened and breedchanged? Give me their scry, and I'll come up with a future outfit to be proud of![/color][/i] [color=#330000][font=Fantasy][size=4]Scry price of 5g or 5kt. Loyal Customer Discount: 3kt or 3g.[/size][/font][/color][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Elextra [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=11&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=122&auth=9954fa2ef611b97775c90af503d4de54534f3e5b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [*]Raan [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=157&tertgene=10&winggene=19&wings=43&auth=3670941ad2970017496b9d1afcdb6c8b77527dbe&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [rule][rule] [center][size=6][color=#4d0000][b][font=Fantasy]SPECIALTY ORDERS[/size][/color][/b][/font] [font=Fantasy][size=4][color=#330000]As seasons come and go, so do these limited-time offers for special outfits. As they are time-based, Specialty outfits will be completed at a higher priority. [i]For every Specialty order, I will provide AT LEAST two apparel items AND/OR the accent used.[/i][b][/color] [color=#330000]Specialty price of 20kt OR 20g. Loyal Customer Discount: 15kt OR 15g[/font][/color] [rule] [size=5][color=#4d0000][font=Fantasy][b]Brightshine Jubilee[/b]: OPEN!![/size][/color][/font] [i][color=#330000][font=Fantasy][size=4]Summer is coming, and the sun is shining bright! Dress your scholars and acolytes in the finest raiments![/i][/color][/size][/font] [color=#330000]LASTS: June 7th - July 1st[/color][/center] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST][rule][rule]

Waitlist

In courtesy to others, please make a maximum of 4 orders at a time.
Please be specific when ordering more than one kind of outfit!

If you would like to make changes to your order, cancel your order,
or if I’ve saved your order incorrectly, let me know via Private Message to fix it.

Usual Outfits: CLOSED.
Not sure how to dress your dragon? In need of a little style help? Look no further!

All outfits free, but tips are appreciated!
  1. ImaTiger - Claudius (933930)
  2. ImaTiger - Slope (148566)
  3. ImaTiger - Valazios (151666)
  4. TheElfDruid - Versiaz (1329031)
  5. TheElfDruid - Kyril (12937533)
  6. Cerion - Unnamed (41883776)
  7. Leafstar17 - Doppo (41484645)
  8. Leafstar17 - Jani (39174165)
  9. Leafstar17 - Madeline (40550500)
  10. BlueC - Sirius (38009703)
  11. drawingdeamon - Oriole (41347050)

Scry Outfits: OPEN!
Can't wait for your darling G1 to be gened and breedchanged?
Give me their scry, and I'll come up with a future outfit to be proud of!

Scry price of 5g or 5kt.
Loyal Customer Discount: 3kt or 3g.
  1. Elextra
    dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=11&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=122&auth=9954fa2ef611b97775c90af503d4de54534f3e5b&dummyext=prev.png
  2. Raan
    dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=157&tertgene=10&winggene=19&wings=43&auth=3670941ad2970017496b9d1afcdb6c8b77527dbe&dummyext=prev.png

SPECIALTY ORDERS
As seasons come and go, so do these limited-time offers for special outfits.
As they are time-based, Specialty outfits will be completed at a higher priority.

For every Specialty order, I will provide AT LEAST two apparel items
AND/OR the accent used.

Specialty price of 20kt OR 20g.
Loyal Customer Discount: 15kt OR 15g

Brightshine Jubilee: OPEN!!
Summer is coming, and the sun is shining bright!
Dress your scholars and acolytes in the finest raiments!

LASTS: June 7th - July 1st

XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
[rule] [rule][center][size=7][size=3][color=#4d0000][b][font=Fantasy]Request Forms[/size][/font][/b][/color][/size] [rule] [rule] [size=3][font=Fantasy]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2290466#post_2290466][color=#cc0000][u]WELCOME[/u][/color][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2290466#post_29705217][color=#b30000][u]WAITLIST[u][/color][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2290466#post_29705218][color=#cc0000][u]REQUEST FORMS[/url][/color][/u] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2290466#post_29705220][color=#b30000][u]PINGLIST[/u][/color][/url] |[/size][/font] Copy and paste the following form(s) to place your order(s)! Specialty orders have special forms, so please use their specific forms to place an order.[/center] [color=#800000][b]Theme: [/b]A brief description of what the outfit should be/the dragon's lore and personality. What is their job or role in the clan? What kind of "look" are you going for? I will read lore if they have it, but I'd appreciate a summary![/color] [color=#990000][b]Slot Limit: [/b]How many apparel slots am I allowed to use? Note: unlocking an apparel slot for one dragon actually applies to your whole lair![/color] [color=#800000][b]Budget: [/b]What is your price range for this outfit? Can I go all-out with expensive festival/Gem apparel, or do you want to stick to items less than 100 Gems each? Note that I avoid first-year festival/KS apparel on principle.[/color] [color=#990000][b]Skins:[/b] Is there a skin or accent I should use with the outfit? Alternatively, would you allow me to utilize accents that I can find on the AH? I might also recommend any skin/accent artists you might be interested in.[/color] [color=#800000][b]Requirements: [/b]Got an accent or apparel item that you absolutely need in the outfit? Let me know! There is no limit to how many required items you'd like to include, but remember that more requirements can limit my product. You can also rule out certain sets and items you don't want.[/color][rule] [size=5][color=#4d0000][b][font=Fantasy]Usual Orders[/size][/font][/b][/color] [code][b][size=4]One usual outfit, please![/size][/b] (insert image of your dragon here; click the "Generate Code" button on your dragon's page!) [b]Theme: [/b] [b]Slot Limit: [/b] [b]Budget: [/b] [b]Skins: [/b] [b]Requirements: [/b][/code] [rule][rule] [size=5][color=#4d0000][b][font=Fantasy]Scry Outfits [code][b][size=4]One scry outfit, please![/size][/b] (insert image of your scry here; right-click the image, select "Copy Image Address/URL," and click the little tree at the top of your post!) [b]Theme: [/b] [b]Slot Limit: [/b] [b]Budget: [/b] [b]Skins: [/b] [b]Requirements: [/b][/code] [rule][rule] [size=5][color=#4d0000][b][font=Fantasy]Specialty: Brightshine Jubilee [code][b][size=4]One Brightshine Jubilee Specialty, please![/size][/b] (insert image of your dragon here; click the "Generate Code" button on your dragon's page!) [b]Slot Limit: [/b] [b]Budget: [/b] [b]Skins: [/b] [b]Requirements: [/b][/code][/size][/font][/b][/color]

Request Forms

Copy and paste the following form(s) to place your order(s)!
Specialty orders have special forms, so please use
their specific forms to place an order.

Theme: A brief description of what the outfit should be/the dragon's lore and personality. What is their job or role in the clan? What kind of "look" are you going for? I will read lore if they have it, but I'd appreciate a summary!
Slot Limit: How many apparel slots am I allowed to use? Note: unlocking an apparel slot for one dragon actually applies to your whole lair!
Budget: What is your price range for this outfit? Can I go all-out with expensive festival/Gem apparel, or do you want to stick to items less than 100 Gems each? Note that I avoid first-year festival/KS apparel on principle.
Skins: Is there a skin or accent I should use with the outfit? Alternatively, would you allow me to utilize accents that I can find on the AH? I might also recommend any skin/accent artists you might be interested in.
Requirements: Got an accent or apparel item that you absolutely need in the outfit? Let me know! There is no limit to how many required items you'd like to include, but remember that more requirements can limit my product. You can also rule out certain sets and items you don't want.
Usual Orders
Code:
[b][size=4]One usual outfit, please![/size][/b] (insert image of your dragon here; click the "Generate Code" button on your dragon's page!) [b]Theme: [/b] [b]Slot Limit: [/b] [b]Budget: [/b] [b]Skins: [/b] [b]Requirements: [/b]

Scry Outfits
Code:
[b][size=4]One scry outfit, please![/size][/b] (insert image of your scry here; right-click the image, select "Copy Image Address/URL," and click the little tree at the top of your post!) [b]Theme: [/b] [b]Slot Limit: [/b] [b]Budget: [/b] [b]Skins: [/b] [b]Requirements: [/b]

Specialty: Brightshine Jubilee
Code:
[b][size=4]One Brightshine Jubilee Specialty, please![/size][/b] (insert image of your dragon here; click the "Generate Code" button on your dragon's page!) [b]Slot Limit: [/b] [b]Budget: [/b] [b]Skins: [/b] [b]Requirements: [/b]
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-

Pinglist

Don't want to subscribe, but want to keep up-to-date with specific updates?
Simply ping me and ask to be added to a particular pinglist!
You can be added to multiple pinglists if you like.

Openings
Pinged when openings appear on specific order lists.

| The Usual |
@WolfandCrow
| Scry Outfits |
None yet.
| Specialty Orders |
None yet.

Finished Works
Pinged when I post finished outfits that aren't yours, in case you want to see my latest work.
You may be double-pinged by accident if it's also your order.

None yet.

Specialty Offers
Pinged when old offers cycle out / new ones cycle in.
None yet.

Loyal Customers
If you're on this list, you qualify for a discount on all future orders!
See the Waitlist for prices.

@TheElfDruid @cottoncloud @Rulanir @oddenuf @Tenzen @Schadenfreude @LiNaan @Jemiii @sourfox @AsPerrUsual @NoticeMeSenpaii @TacetHeadphones @Astraya @Killunia @Lonefox @BleedingNight @Jyxxie @roboticspace

Pinglist

Don't want to subscribe, but want to keep up-to-date with specific updates?
Simply ping me and ask to be added to a particular pinglist!
You can be added to multiple pinglists if you like.

Openings
Pinged when openings appear on specific order lists.

| The Usual |
@WolfandCrow
| Scry Outfits |
None yet.
| Specialty Orders |
None yet.

Finished Works
Pinged when I post finished outfits that aren't yours, in case you want to see my latest work.
You may be double-pinged by accident if it's also your order.

None yet.

Specialty Offers
Pinged when old offers cycle out / new ones cycle in.
None yet.

Loyal Customers
If you're on this list, you qualify for a discount on all future orders!
See the Waitlist for prices.

@TheElfDruid @cottoncloud @Rulanir @oddenuf @Tenzen @Schadenfreude @LiNaan @Jemiii @sourfox @AsPerrUsual @NoticeMeSenpaii @TacetHeadphones @Astraya @Killunia @Lonefox @BleedingNight @Jyxxie @roboticspace
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Reserved for future affiliates/new features.
Or not! It's always good to keep an extra reserve on hand.
Reserved for future affiliates/new features.
Or not! It's always good to keep an extra reserve on hand.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Good morning! Nightmare Fashions v2 is officially open!
Good morning! Nightmare Fashions v2 is officially open!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35711528] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357116/35711528_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme: [/b] I don't know, I've given up. I don't need her theme to match her happy colors, it can be dark or ... anything, though I'm not a fan of silly or whimsical. [b]Slot Limit: [/b] None [b]Budget: [/b] Under 2m [b]Skins: [/b] What she's wearing [b]Requirements: [/b] It might be neat if she coordinated with the dragon below but doesn't have to be. She's my new birthday dragon for this year and >.<; save me, make her cool. @NightmareJudge

35711528_350.png

Theme: I don't know, I've given up. I don't need her theme to match her happy colors, it can be dark or ... anything, though I'm not a fan of silly or whimsical.
Slot Limit: None
Budget: Under 2m
Skins: What she's wearing
Requirements: It might be neat if she coordinated with the dragon below but doesn't have to be. She's my new birthday dragon for this year and >.<; save me, make her cool.
@NightmareJudge
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28480432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284805/28480432_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme: [/b] Healer [b]Slot Limit: [/b] 10 [b]Budget: [/b] Don't break my wallet? :D [b]Skins: [/b] Eclipse the Sun (23992), Starwood blossom (24267), or none [b]Requirements: [/b] I'd like her to keep an overall white/blue theme, but other than that I don't have much specification...

28480432_350.png

Theme: Healer
Slot Limit: 10
Budget: Don't break my wallet? :D
Skins: Eclipse the Sun (23992), Starwood blossom (24267), or none
Requirements: I'd like her to keep an overall white/blue theme, but other than that I don't have much specification...
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
oSZNbp8.pngjIWpSOe.pngpjfb43o.pngxKESsDQ.pngH4J6gu2.png5G1dR62.png
lBxYxId.png
@Astraya
Technicolor

As usual, great taste in skins! I enjoyed working with her very much. I adore how her wings are a welcome neutral territory in the midst of her bright colors. I wanted to accentuate that, without just turning her into a big, clumsy mess. By "coordinate with the dragon below," I assume you mean this guy, and I'm happy to oblige! The veil didn't work as well with her as I'd hoped, but the fillet alone is quite striking, and the Golden Silks/Tail Bangle are perfect. I added the Peridot Flourishes and Green Clawtips to make green a common motif of the outfit, which makes eyeburners easier to look at.

Also, I see she's unnamed - may I suggest "Farancia," which is the scientific name for the rainbow snake?

@Jyxxie
Healing Heat

While I love working with unusual color schemes, my biggest struggle was not turning her into a cluttered mess. Starwood Blossom is beautiful, but it got very busy to look at when you added her natural colors. Her Primary and Ghost Flame Candles provided a lot of blue, so I focused mainly on the white contrast. For your wallet's sake, I restricted myself to only ONE Gem item, and that ended up being the Silver Sylvan Dress. The whole set can suit her quite well, but I like what I came up with much better! I definitely like how her Thylacine matches the accent. This is one healer I'd absolutely trust with my life.
@Astraya
Technicolor

As usual, great taste in skins! I enjoyed working with her very much. I adore how her wings are a welcome neutral territory in the midst of her bright colors. I wanted to accentuate that, without just turning her into a big, clumsy mess. By "coordinate with the dragon below," I assume you mean this guy, and I'm happy to oblige! The veil didn't work as well with her as I'd hoped, but the fillet alone is quite striking, and the Golden Silks/Tail Bangle are perfect. I added the Peridot Flourishes and Green Clawtips to make green a common motif of the outfit, which makes eyeburners easier to look at.

Also, I see she's unnamed - may I suggest "Farancia," which is the scientific name for the rainbow snake?

@Jyxxie
Healing Heat

While I love working with unusual color schemes, my biggest struggle was not turning her into a cluttered mess. Starwood Blossom is beautiful, but it got very busy to look at when you added her natural colors. Her Primary and Ghost Flame Candles provided a lot of blue, so I focused mainly on the white contrast. For your wallet's sake, I restricted myself to only ONE Gem item, and that ended up being the Silver Sylvan Dress. The whole set can suit her quite well, but I like what I came up with much better! I definitely like how her Thylacine matches the accent. This is one healer I'd absolutely trust with my life.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

Thank you so much, you're perfect! I love her :)
And I will name her as you suggest!
@NightmareJudge

Thank you so much, you're perfect! I love her :)
And I will name her as you suggest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8