Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Swip/Apparel/Skins
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@snackeater
Oh wow, I was going to look up the prices, but this is great! Cause if I look up the prices, I'm never sure what the other person values them as. :D
Ok, so I'd like all the archer's stuff, minus the path hat, plus the lucky sage cover. I'm not super interested in the healer's stuff anyway. And I found out I have a path hat already lol. And this way, it's 119kt! :3 Feel free to send the CR whenever, I'll have to accept it in the morning, it's getting late for me :/
lucky sage - 19k
scouts tread - 9k
scouts quiv - 9k
scout's hat - 5k
scout's gloves -5k
path tail - 5k
path treads - 6k
path gloves - 5k
path cape - 4k
ranger treads - 4k
ranger wing - 8k
ranger leg - 8k
ranger tail - 10k
hunter tail - 18k
marksman tail - 4k
@snackeater
Oh wow, I was going to look up the prices, but this is great! Cause if I look up the prices, I'm never sure what the other person values them as. :D
Ok, so I'd like all the archer's stuff, minus the path hat, plus the lucky sage cover. I'm not super interested in the healer's stuff anyway. And I found out I have a path hat already lol. And this way, it's 119kt! :3 Feel free to send the CR whenever, I'll have to accept it in the morning, it's getting late for me :/
lucky sage - 19k
scouts tread - 9k
scouts quiv - 9k
scout's hat - 5k
scout's gloves -5k
path tail - 5k
path treads - 6k
path gloves - 5k
path cape - 4k
ranger treads - 4k
ranger wing - 8k
ranger leg - 8k
ranger tail - 10k
hunter tail - 18k
marksman tail - 4k
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
@SilverChilver Lol no worries I'm the same way. I'll send a CR with everything! :3

@beatricks Ok! As of now I need:

1 Amethyst Striker
1 Green-Throated Skink
1 Bluesand Agate

I could trade you all of your very interested things minus the petalwings, although what fest stuff do you have? I like pretty much anything other than bogs/snappers/the starter breeds (since I have like none lol), my favourites being pearlcatchers, spirals, m wildclaws and f skydancers.
@SilverChilver Lol no worries I'm the same way. I'll send a CR with everything! :3

@beatricks Ok! As of now I need:

1 Amethyst Striker
1 Green-Throated Skink
1 Bluesand Agate

I could trade you all of your very interested things minus the petalwings, although what fest stuff do you have? I like pretty much anything other than bogs/snappers/the starter breeds (since I have like none lol), my favourites being pearlcatchers, spirals, m wildclaws and f skydancers.
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
@snackeater fest skins: [item=skin: tigerlily] [item=accent: seedling protector] [item=skin: coastal predator] [item=skin: twilight brambles] [item=skin:moonlight mantle] [item=skin: night flares] [item=skin: eclipse the sun] [item=crown of thorns chest] [item=fourpoint serpens chest] coli/swipp skins: [item=skin: gilded glass] [item=skin: fairydust cluster] [item=accent: steelhound] [item=skin: fungalhoof qiriq] [item=skin: depleted dreams] [item=accent: research notes] Also have several vistas, including all of the deity vistas so far, although none for Ice, & most of the recent holiday apparel, in case you've missed any. Adding your [item=orchid tail feathers] to my very interested list as well :)
@snackeater

fest skins:
Skin: Tigerlily Accent: Seedling Protector Skin: Coastal Predator Skin: Night Flares Skin: Eclipse the Sun Crown Of Thorns Chest Fourpoint Serpens Chest

coli/swipp skins:
Skin: Gilded Glass Skin: Fairydust Cluster Accent: Steelhound Skin: Fungalhoof Qiriq Skin: Depleted Dreams Accent: Research Notes

Also have several vistas, including all of the deity vistas so far, although none for Ice, & most of the recent holiday apparel, in case you've missed any.

Adding your Orchid Tail Feathers to my very interested list as well :)
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | Lisa Frankenstein
@beatricks Hmmm I've actually got a lot of those, I could throw in the petalwings + orchid tail feathers for the fungalhoof qiriq skin maybe? Although what vistas do you have?
@beatricks Hmmm I've actually got a lot of those, I could throw in the petalwings + orchid tail feathers for the fungalhoof qiriq skin maybe? Although what vistas do you have?
I'd be happy with that trade as is, but here's my vistas! misc [item=vista:3rd anniversary] [item=vista: forgotten cave] [item=vista: tentacles] holiday [item=vista: trickmurk circus] [item=vista: wavecrest saturnalia] [item=vista: lightweaver] [item=vista: stormcatcher] [item=vista: flamecaller] [item=vista: arcanist]
I'd be happy with that trade as is, but here's my vistas!

misc
Vista: 3rd Anniversary Vista: Forgotten Cave Vista: Tentacles

holiday
Vista: Trickmurk Circus Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Vista: Lightweaver Vista: Stormcatcher Vista: Flamecaller Vista: Arcanist
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | Lisa Frankenstein
@snackeater

my amethyst striker (10x), ermine (31x), and wilting rose (2x) for your diaphanous sylvan anklets, sepia lace tail ornament, red healer's reference, and red healer's trail?
@snackeater

my amethyst striker (10x), ermine (31x), and wilting rose (2x) for your diaphanous sylvan anklets, sepia lace tail ornament, red healer's reference, and red healer's trail?
@snackeater
How low would you go in gems for bee and your scatter scroll(s?)
@snackeater
How low would you go in gems for bee and your scatter scroll(s?)
I'm currently in the market for an XXX Gen 1 or an Unbred 5 Digit Gen 1,
If you have either feel free to pm me so we can work something out!

I'm also buying high list pets on Chickensmoothie,
Check out my thread!
@beatricks Oh, alrighty! I've actually got most of the vistas too so that'd be perfect :P I can send a CR in a bit, or you can

@hexadecimal I'm actually waiting on ermines from someone else, would you be willing to take out an apparel piece for the rest of your things though?

@TopsySky I'm not sure if you're trying to buy or sell but those are on my wishlist which I'm currently only trading for. I realize they're kind of an outlandish wishlist item with my current inventory :P
@beatricks Oh, alrighty! I've actually got most of the vistas too so that'd be perfect :P I can send a CR in a bit, or you can

@hexadecimal I'm actually waiting on ermines from someone else, would you be willing to take out an apparel piece for the rest of your things though?

@TopsySky I'm not sure if you're trying to buy or sell but those are on my wishlist which I'm currently only trading for. I realize they're kind of an outlandish wishlist item with my current inventory :P
@hexadecimal Sure! I'll send a CR your way :>