Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Swip/Apparel/Skins
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@snackeater ok send me a cr
@snackeater ok send me a cr

Rbf96Oh.gif
@snackeater Would you happen to have Baldwin Mats? I have the Golden Seraph Hip Drape :) Or I could just trade 1:1 for the Golden Wing Silks ^-^
@snackeater Would you happen to have Baldwin Mats? I have the Golden Seraph Hip Drape :) Or I could just trade 1:1 for the Golden Wing Silks ^-^
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake I have some, but did you need certain mats in particular? Most of what I have is yellow and orange
@CrazyCake I have some, but did you need certain mats in particular? Most of what I have is yellow and orange
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
@CrazyCake The silks would be fine! I'll send em over
@CrazyCake The silks would be fine! I'll send em over
could i trade to get the woodsdrake cape, sorcerer's and magician's staffs for my firebug? (if that is too much for the familiar than just the staffs)
@Cubbuggs the magician's staff alone is 100g LAH which is the same as the firebug, would that be okay?
@Cubbuggs the magician's staff alone is 100g LAH which is the same as the firebug, would that be okay?
lol oh, i didnt know, im bad with prices hahaha but sure thats cool!
@Cubbuggs no worries! I'll send it over
@Cubbuggs no worries! I'll send it over