Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Level 16 Cauldron [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@FuryEclipse

Hi! Could I possibly get in line for 50 transmutation? No need to rush, of course
@FuryEclipse

Hi! Could I possibly get in line for 50 transmutation? No need to rush, of course
aFG87uJ.jpg
@NightingaleXIII

Sure I can put you on a wait list, and i'll notify you whenever a spot opens up, are you ok with that?
@NightingaleXIII

Sure I can put you on a wait list, and i'll notify you whenever a spot opens up, are you ok with that?
@FuryEclipse

Yeah, that's just fine, thanks!
@FuryEclipse

Yeah, that's just fine, thanks!
aFG87uJ.jpg
@FuryEclipse
could you brew me 3 irradiated alchemist reductions?

edit: mis-pinged you :<
@FuryEclipse
could you brew me 3 irradiated alchemist reductions?

edit: mis-pinged you :<
@DeltaFlare

Sure, just send over the supplies and i'll brew them for ya and dont worry about the miss ping :)
@DeltaFlare

Sure, just send over the supplies and i'll brew them for ya and dont worry about the miss ping :)
@FuryEclipse

Hey! Could I also be put on the waitlist for 50 transmutations? Also, if I am on the list and I am pinged, is it first come first serve or anything or is it that as long as I am pinged, I can send the mats over to be transmuted?

Thanks! ^_^
@FuryEclipse

Hey! Could I also be put on the waitlist for 50 transmutations? Also, if I am on the list and I am pinged, is it first come first serve or anything or is it that as long as I am pinged, I can send the mats over to be transmuted?

Thanks! ^_^
BPpOUJu.png
@jenivan1000

So when you're put on the waitlist when the first three are done, i'll contact you to send over the supplies :3
@jenivan1000

So when you're put on the waitlist when the first three are done, i'll contact you to send over the supplies :3
@FuryEclipse

Awesome thanks for putting me on the list :)
@FuryEclipse

Awesome thanks for putting me on the list :)
BPpOUJu.png
@NightingaleXIII
@jenivan1000

My Cauldron is open, send me your materials if you're still interested in me turning those 50 items to 50 transmutations
@NightingaleXIII
@jenivan1000

My Cauldron is open, send me your materials if you're still interested in me turning those 50 items to 50 transmutations
@FuryEclipse

Hey, I'd love to be added to the list for 50 transmutations if possible! :)
@FuryEclipse

Hey, I'd love to be added to the list for 50 transmutations if possible! :)
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png