Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed] Reflection | You as a Derg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[center][color=teal][b]Current Status: [b][color=red]Currently Closed; [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2282640/35#post_31878388]see here[/url][/color][/b] What I'm Doing: University work most likely [b][u]NOTE[/u]: Please don't send money until you are on the official waitlist. This is simply easier for me to keep track of :) There are 15 slots total on the WL.[/b] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/ir8qzQ/Erra.png[/img][/center] ----- [size=3][color=white]........[color=teal]After the long trek, you stagger to the sparkling waters and sit down on a moss-covered log at the shoreline. Your lower your stare to the small lapping waves in front of you, but instead of your reflection, you find something else--this was the pond you had been searching for. As you look within the waters, a Wildclaw stares back and greets you with a warm smile. [color=white]........[color=teal]Within your head, you can hear its echoes: "This is the [b]Pond of Souls[/b]. I am its Keeper. Looking within these waters can reveal many things; namely, those of human form--such as yourself--may gaze within its depths and see your draconic form." [color=white]........[color=teal]The sun glowed brilliantly, and a symphony of colors reflected off of the waves as the Wildclaw spoke. "If this is what you desire, the Pond first requires payment. This is simple equivalent exchange. Normally this would be in the form of a soul-binding contract. For you, however, only 10,000t." [color=white]........[color=teal]The Wildclaw patiently awaits your response. ----- [size=4][center][u][b]How This Works[/b][/u]:[/center] [size=3]Hi! For just 10kt, I'll make a [b]fully-gened dragon with a skin/accent and 10-15 apparel[/b] for you. In order to do so, simply[b] send 10kt via message or CR and take the survey below[/b]. By taking the survey, I can get a much better idea of your personality, looks, and preferences :) Survey [u][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeLdMwX4c_giXa67nJaz1yTmeKa5DlDS2hHxNBXn73RlO5ag/viewform?usp=sf_link]Here[/url][/u] [center][size=4][u][b]Outfit Examples from Past[/b][/u]:[/center] [outfit=117879][outfit=162600][outfit=163417][outfit=162448][outfit=119110][outfit=147989]
Current Status: Currently Closed; see here
What I'm Doing: University work most likely

NOTE: Please don't send money until you are on the official waitlist. This is simply easier for me to keep track of :) There are 15 slots total on the WL.

Erra.png

........After the long trek, you stagger to the sparkling waters and sit down on a moss-covered log at the shoreline. Your lower your stare to the small lapping waves in front of you, but instead of your reflection, you find something else--this was the pond you had been searching for. As you look within the waters, a Wildclaw stares back and greets you with a warm smile.

........Within your head, you can hear its echoes: "This is the Pond of Souls. I am its Keeper. Looking within these waters can reveal many things; namely, those of human form--such as yourself--may gaze within its depths and see your draconic form."

........The sun glowed brilliantly, and a symphony of colors reflected off of the waves as the Wildclaw spoke. "If this is what you desire, the Pond first requires payment. This is simple equivalent exchange. Normally this would be in the form of a soul-binding contract. For you, however, only 10,000t."

........The Wildclaw patiently awaits your response.

How This Works:

Hi! For just 10kt, I'll make a fully-gened dragon with a skin/accent and 10-15 apparel for you. In order to do so, simply send 10kt via message or CR and take the survey below. By taking the survey, I can get a much better idea of your personality, looks, and preferences :)

Survey Here

Outfit Examples from Past:

Elixir God
Prismatica
Spooky Spectre
Soothing Touch
Midnight Terrors
A Fortune-teller's Mark
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
Waitlist:

15 / 15 slots

1. Brokengems
2. Ilidragon
3. Elves
4. Fuchsia
5. Ecruteak
6. L1BR4
7. Ashtar
8. Journey
9. AngelOfMetal
10. QuetzalQueen
11. SolusPrime379
12. Araaska
13. ShadyApocalypse
14. EclipseMirror
15. Mondschatten

Waiting Pinglist:

@/StarryPossum
@/bandit1971
@/Demagogue
@/Warriorgirl1234
@/Kairo
@/Nanosaur
@/GuardianLioness
@/Starfallen
@/Rivyr
@/NickyJade156
@/Neintales
@/Loreka
@/Phoenyxx
@/JulietOfMayfair
@/CloverGaming
@/dividedAnimus
@/ZoneZer0
@/VastPlaguesOfAku
@/Popla42
@/Euronymous
@/septarianflare
@/chocomonster
@/MeraHunt
@/Aishea
@/HeroSmitten
@/Sunlace
@/Siouxsie
@/Tafficat
@/ScreamingBeans
@/softwings
@/TomatoQueen
@/Twye
@/xBlackheartx
@/Wystaria
@/Raan
@/Cloudburst2586
@/luckygrace99
@/Wold
@/Lawcaldwell
@/Minxwolfie
@/Automedon
@/makani
@/GEESE
@/Zanycat
@/InkedMyths
@/beccaboo
@/CapriReve
@/Ashki
@/Drakeo1903
@/GreatLordHades
@/Rahkali
@/PatheticLilFry
@/Ririterasu
@/Semageon
@/GoldPiilot
@/NooodleCat
@/DragonMaiden
@/LightningFlash12
@/Meowruff
@/Finne
@/Lucatri
@/loracarol
@/LeviathanDemon
@/MDarkness

(People on this pinglist have 30 minute priority)

ALSO: Please do not send me money until you are on the actual waitlist; it's a lot easier to keep track of.
Waitlist:

15 / 15 slots

1. Brokengems
2. Ilidragon
3. Elves
4. Fuchsia
5. Ecruteak
6. L1BR4
7. Ashtar
8. Journey
9. AngelOfMetal
10. QuetzalQueen
11. SolusPrime379
12. Araaska
13. ShadyApocalypse
14. EclipseMirror
15. Mondschatten

Waiting Pinglist:

@/StarryPossum
@/bandit1971
@/Demagogue
@/Warriorgirl1234
@/Kairo
@/Nanosaur
@/GuardianLioness
@/Starfallen
@/Rivyr
@/NickyJade156
@/Neintales
@/Loreka
@/Phoenyxx
@/JulietOfMayfair
@/CloverGaming
@/dividedAnimus
@/ZoneZer0
@/VastPlaguesOfAku
@/Popla42
@/Euronymous
@/septarianflare
@/chocomonster
@/MeraHunt
@/Aishea
@/HeroSmitten
@/Sunlace
@/Siouxsie
@/Tafficat
@/ScreamingBeans
@/softwings
@/TomatoQueen
@/Twye
@/xBlackheartx
@/Wystaria
@/Raan
@/Cloudburst2586
@/luckygrace99
@/Wold
@/Lawcaldwell
@/Minxwolfie
@/Automedon
@/makani
@/GEESE
@/Zanycat
@/InkedMyths
@/beccaboo
@/CapriReve
@/Ashki
@/Drakeo1903
@/GreatLordHades
@/Rahkali
@/PatheticLilFry
@/Ririterasu
@/Semageon
@/GoldPiilot
@/NooodleCat
@/DragonMaiden
@/LightningFlash12
@/Meowruff
@/Finne
@/Lucatri
@/loracarol
@/LeviathanDemon
@/MDarkness

(People on this pinglist have 30 minute priority)

ALSO: Please do not send me money until you are on the actual waitlist; it's a lot easier to keep track of.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
@Erra this looks really cool! :D but where is the survey link? ^^"
@Erra this looks really cool! :D but where is the survey link? ^^"
0BzehVy.png
@Erra
I'm already interested! Give me a ping when you open. (Also, let me know if you need me to delete this post since you're still setting up and all).
@Erra
I'm already interested! Give me a ping when you open. (Also, let me know if you need me to delete this post since you're still setting up and all).
cYL23Qf.png
@tybaltcatulet

It's still WIP, so the survey isn't ready quite yet ;)

@OnceInABlueMoon

Sure! And don't worry, no need to delete. All I need to set up now is the survey; I'll do that once I get home.
@tybaltcatulet

It's still WIP, so the survey isn't ready quite yet ;)

@OnceInABlueMoon

Sure! And don't worry, no need to delete. All I need to set up now is the survey; I'll do that once I get home.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
Yo, can I be pinged when this is done? I'll gladly drop money on this.
Yo, can I be pinged when this is done? I'll gladly drop money on this.
6klg2iF.png
@Kodiene

Sure thing!
@Kodiene

Sure thing!
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
@erra please ping me when you're open!
hbJfbe2.png
[quote name="Keestal" date=2017-09-20 08:15:28] @erra please ping me when you're open! [/quote] Same here. This looks like fun. :D
Keestal wrote on 2017-09-20:
Same here. This looks like fun. :D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Keestal
@Disillusionist

Added :)
@Keestal
@Disillusionist

Added :)
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36