Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Bulk Baldwin stuffs [Closed]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Tiyuji I'm buying everything at 1k treasure or 1g right now. :) (But it's mostly also for convenience bulk selling - if you're patient you'll may fetch a better price on the AH)
@Tiyuji I'm buying everything at 1k treasure or 1g right now. :) (But it's mostly also for convenience bulk selling - if you're patient you'll may fetch a better price on the AH)
@Gaia I can sell you 5 Green Goo, 5 Yellow Sludge, 5 Orange Goo, and 5 Orange Ooze for 1000t each.
@Gaia I can sell you 5 Green Goo, 5 Yellow Sludge, 5 Orange Goo, and 5 Orange Ooze for 1000t each.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising Sure thing, I'll send a CR a for 20k treasure! :)
@tigressRising Sure thing, I'll send a CR a for 20k treasure! :)
@Gaia Gem prices are preferred but I can accept treasure. I'm not sure how to price them so they're PWYW [item=Copper Muck] X29 [item=Green Goo] X21 [item=Green Ooze] X27 [item=Orange Ooze] X28 [item=Red Ooze] X26 [item=Yellow Sludge] X26
@Gaia Gem prices are preferred but I can accept treasure. I'm not sure how to price them so they're PWYW

Copper Muck X29
Green Goo X21
Green Ooze X27
Orange Ooze X28
Red Ooze X26
Yellow Sludge X26
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
@kaylavarnell4736 I'm buying stuff in bulk for 1g each, so if you are alright with 157gems for the lot I'll happily take 'em :)
(Because I am going to bed now, I'll go ahead and set up the CR for now! ^^ )
@kaylavarnell4736 I'm buying stuff in bulk for 1g each, so if you are alright with 157gems for the lot I'll happily take 'em :)
(Because I am going to bed now, I'll go ahead and set up the CR for now! ^^ )
@Gaia are you still buying baldwin mats?
@Gaia are you still buying baldwin mats?
ze8wEB3.png
@Lalalunaa not at the moment - blew all my funds on WC scrolls.
@Lalalunaa not at the moment - blew all my funds on WC scrolls.
@Gaia if you're still looking for Baldwin materials, I am willing to sell 3 green goo, 2 orange ooze, and 2 red ooze. Let me know what pricing works the best. I can sell at 500 treasure each or 2 for 1 gem.
@Gaia if you're still looking for Baldwin materials, I am willing to sell 3 green goo, 2 orange ooze, and 2 red ooze. Let me know what pricing works the best. I can sell at 500 treasure each or 2 for 1 gem.
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
@gaia I can sell you 25 orange goo for 25kt

edit: if you're not buying at the moment, ignore this
@gaia I can sell you 25 orange goo for 25kt

edit: if you're not buying at the moment, ignore this
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash I'll set up a CR ^^
@SeiyreSlash I'll set up a CR ^^
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17