Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Stuff/ UM [W] Fodder/Swipp/Baldwin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@silverdrake
I can buy razzle dazzle for 425??
@silverdrake
I can buy razzle dazzle for 425??
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary

Sorry, but I'll have to pass as 500g is the minimum I'm willing to go as that's the amount I paid for the accent. ;v; Any lower and I'll be making a loss.
@Revolutionary

Sorry, but I'll have to pass as 500g is the minimum I'm willing to go as that's the amount I paid for the accent. ;v; Any lower and I'll be making a loss.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake
I could do the rest in treasure? :)
@silverdrake
I could do the rest in treasure? :)
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary

Absolutely! :) I use a 1:840 rate. :) Set up CR?
@Revolutionary

Absolutely! :) I use a 1:840 rate. :) Set up CR?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Silverdrake Could you do the Mesa Mechanojets for two Juvenile Prairie Skinks and however many Skeins of Silky Yarn you think is fair?
@Silverdrake Could you do the Mesa Mechanojets for two Juvenile Prairie Skinks and however many Skeins of Silky Yarn you think is fair?
@Boundingfeather

I would probably have to owe you 12g just for the Prairie Skinks. ;v; Perhaps pick more fest stuff? :) If not, I can do the Mesa Mechanojets + 12g for the two skinks.
@Boundingfeather

I would probably have to owe you 12g just for the Prairie Skinks. ;v; Perhaps pick more fest stuff? :) If not, I can do the Mesa Mechanojets + 12g for the two skinks.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake I'd be willing to just do the skinks for the mechanojets, no extra gems needed if you wanted
@silverdrake I'd be willing to just do the skinks for the mechanojets, no extra gems needed if you wanted
@Boundingfeather

That'd be great, thank you! :) I'll set up a CR.
@Boundingfeather

That'd be great, thank you! :) I'll set up a CR.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake
After thinking about it, I really need that other accent, could you do 500g seeing as that's what the artist was selling them for?

EDIT; How much would the last imp accent be?
@silverdrake
After thinking about it, I really need that other accent, could you do 500g seeing as that's what the artist was selling them for?

EDIT; How much would the last imp accent be?
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary

Sure! The last Imp accent is 300g. :)
@Revolutionary

Sure! The last Imp accent is 300g. :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9