Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Armbands,UMA, rare/gemFams,+more
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@Condemned

Do you take custom UMs in trade for your Y1 fest apparel? ;v;
@Condemned

Do you take custom UMs in trade for your Y1 fest apparel? ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

i can consider it for sure, but I'm not sure if there's any that will appeal to me. Go ahead and offer if you have some you think I might like?
@silverdrake

i can consider it for sure, but I'm not sure if there's any that will appeal to me. Go ahead and offer if you have some you think I might like?
Henlo :D
@Condemned

Sure! I only got these three up for trade though:

@Condemned

Sure! I only got these three up for trade though:

1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

None of those are quite what I would use or like, I'm sorry about that. I wish you luck on trading/selling them though!
@silverdrake

None of those are quite what I would use or like, I'm sorry about that. I wish you luck on trading/selling them though!
bomp before rollover so maybe someone reads this while waiting for rollover WHO KNOWS
bomp before rollover so maybe someone reads this while waiting for rollover WHO KNOWS
@Condemned

I'm headed off to bed right now, but if you wanna set up a CR real quick (or after rollover), I can add all the stuffs for you? Right now, Plague eggs are going for about 270g in the AH, but I'd have to price check the Baldwin stuff? >_> I have a lot of it lol

I started back in January @_@ But I've been wiggly on it until now. You don't have to reserve it, I'll check back in if I get the gems ^^
@Condemned

I'm headed off to bed right now, but if you wanna set up a CR real quick (or after rollover), I can add all the stuffs for you? Right now, Plague eggs are going for about 270g in the AH, but I'd have to price check the Baldwin stuff? >_> I have a lot of it lol

I started back in January @_@ But I've been wiggly on it until now. You don't have to reserve it, I'll check back in if I get the gems ^^
@EasilyAmusedKat

sounds good, I'll send now then :P
Take your time on setting up with the baldwin stuff, no rush. My t:g ratio is 1:1000 for when you're going through and making that work out the best for you, so it's easy to convert and figure it out at least :D
in my wishlist some baldwin mats are starred that I don't have alot of by the way *cough cough*

No problem, thanks for letting me know!
@EasilyAmusedKat

sounds good, I'll send now then :P
Take your time on setting up with the baldwin stuff, no rush. My t:g ratio is 1:1000 for when you're going through and making that work out the best for you, so it's easy to convert and figure it out at least :D
in my wishlist some baldwin mats are starred that I don't have alot of by the way *cough cough*

No problem, thanks for letting me know!
the final bomp
the final bomp
@Condemned

Ow I'd be interested in buying the Rich Soil skin.
I have 20 less gems than the gem price in the AH but I can pay the remaining value with treasure if that's all fine by you? :0
@Condemned

Ow I'd be interested in buying the Rich Soil skin.
I have 20 less gems than the gem price in the AH but I can pay the remaining value with treasure if that's all fine by you? :0
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@Condemned How much for the Tricktrouper Crown
@Condemned How much for the Tricktrouper Crown
unknown.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32