Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Armbands,UMA, rare/gemFams,+more
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Condemned
Would you be willing to do 2100 for your Plague Sprite and 5000 for your Arcane Sprite? LAH for both is 2200 and 5200, respectively. Also greetings fellow Earthling *v*
@Condemned
Would you be willing to do 2100 for your Plague Sprite and 5000 for your Arcane Sprite? LAH for both is 2200 and 5200, respectively. Also greetings fellow Earthling *v*
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@DarkDragoness

No problem, goodluck! I'll hang onto it for you and ping you if someone else is interested and see how you're doing on your gem/treasure-quest before I sell, if you want?

@Lizzi

It's probably just because I'm cheap, but 300g off seems like alot to cut off the price of those two combine atm - would you be willing to do 100k/100g's worth in items (maybe baldwin mats? O:) ontop of the pure? I'd be happy with that trade if so :D henlo Earthie! you get special bonus points! :D
@DarkDragoness

No problem, goodluck! I'll hang onto it for you and ping you if someone else is interested and see how you're doing on your gem/treasure-quest before I sell, if you want?

@Lizzi

It's probably just because I'm cheap, but 300g off seems like alot to cut off the price of those two combine atm - would you be willing to do 100k/100g's worth in items (maybe baldwin mats? O:) ontop of the pure? I'd be happy with that trade if so :D henlo Earthie! you get special bonus points! :D
Henlo :D
@Condemned
Not a problem, I can make up the remaining in pure then! *v* That should be 7300 total then?
@Condemned
Not a problem, I can make up the remaining in pure then! *v* That should be 7300 total then?
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi

Oh yes that would be perfect then O: Send CR whenever you're ready! :D
@Lizzi

Oh yes that would be perfect then O: Send CR whenever you're ready! :D
@Condemned How much for these things?

Accent: Lightburst Flora
Accent: Gilded Mealworker
Accent: Abandoned Depths
@Condemned How much for these things?

Accent: Lightburst Flora
Accent: Gilded Mealworker
Accent: Abandoned Depths
@EasilyAmusedKat

Lightburst Flora LAH: 315,00 (315g)
Abandoned Depths LAH: 100,000 (100g)
Gilded Metalworker LAH: 1,000,000 (1000g) --- there is only one on AH, this is probably inflated? They were really popular from that festival though so I can understand why the player would put it up so high. Go ahead and make a lower offer on this and I'll consider it?
@EasilyAmusedKat

Lightburst Flora LAH: 315,00 (315g)
Abandoned Depths LAH: 100,000 (100g)
Gilded Metalworker LAH: 1,000,000 (1000g) --- there is only one on AH, this is probably inflated? They were really popular from that festival though so I can understand why the player would put it up so high. Go ahead and make a lower offer on this and I'll consider it?
@Condemned

How much for ?
@Condemned

How much for ?
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@Condemned
If you'll take mixed payments for the first two (I have some Baldwin stuffs that I'm not using, an unopened Molten Vein chest, and I got an egg drop (Plague) in the coli today, if you're interested?), those prices are totally acceptable.

As for the last one, hnnnng, that's inflated **! When I first started looking for it, I saw it for anywhere between 250g-600g, but didn't have the gems at the time @_@ Still don't, unless I had time to get them...
@Condemned
If you'll take mixed payments for the first two (I have some Baldwin stuffs that I'm not using, an unopened Molten Vein chest, and I got an egg drop (Plague) in the coli today, if you're interested?), those prices are totally acceptable.

As for the last one, hnnnng, that's inflated **! When I first started looking for it, I saw it for anywhere between 250g-600g, but didn't have the gems at the time @_@ Still don't, unless I had time to get them...
@Condemned I'll get back to you in the morning(after 8FR time), but could you setup the CR, I have 850g now
@Condemned I'll get back to you in the morning(after 8FR time), but could you setup the CR, I have 850g now
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@AmeriaSparrow

That's a very old accent, artist is AFK so it's retired. I haven't ever seen any other than the one I own on AH or anything - I'd want to say 1.5k? Feel free to offer lower or haggle back with me.

@EasilyAmusedKat

Mixed payment or payment with items is totally acceptable to me! I am not really interested in the Molten Vein chest, but the egg and/or baldwin items are good imo? :D

How long ago were you looking for the accent to see those prices? I could look into selling it to you for 500-600g value if you wanted, and I don't mind a wait on payment and can hold onto it for you till you get moolah together (I feel like the accents and stuff are going to sell slowly anyways compared to the items, I expect it to be awhile before those are all out of my hoard, lol)

@Rave31

Sounds good, I'll start the 2-way in a moment. I don't mind a wait if you take longer than that (I tend to sleep till 12-13:00 frTime anyways)
@AmeriaSparrow

That's a very old accent, artist is AFK so it's retired. I haven't ever seen any other than the one I own on AH or anything - I'd want to say 1.5k? Feel free to offer lower or haggle back with me.

@EasilyAmusedKat

Mixed payment or payment with items is totally acceptable to me! I am not really interested in the Molten Vein chest, but the egg and/or baldwin items are good imo? :D

How long ago were you looking for the accent to see those prices? I could look into selling it to you for 500-600g value if you wanted, and I don't mind a wait on payment and can hold onto it for you till you get moolah together (I feel like the accents and stuff are going to sell slowly anyways compared to the items, I expect it to be awhile before those are all out of my hoard, lol)

@Rave31

Sounds good, I'll start the 2-way in a moment. I don't mind a wait if you take longer than that (I tend to sleep till 12-13:00 frTime anyways)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32