Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Armbands,UMA, rare/gemFams,+more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Condemned
awesome! i'll send a cr <3
@Condemned
awesome! i'll send a cr <3
47qCRdt.png
@Condemned I think I understand now, you want me to get 10 pieces of slime/muck plus 7 gems to make the difference?
@Condemned I think I understand now, you want me to get 10 pieces of slime/muck plus 7 gems to make the difference?
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@Condemned
oh man i'm so bad with offers asdfhjk
not sure honestly
@Condemned
oh man i'm so bad with offers asdfhjk
not sure honestly
@Rave31

Yes!

@dggeoff

Lol same, I know the feel. Um, I'll sit on it for abit and come up with something maybe? And then you can counter-offer and lowball me cuz i'll probably pick something to high :D
@Rave31

Yes!

@dggeoff

Lol same, I know the feel. Um, I'll sit on it for abit and come up with something maybe? And then you can counter-offer and lowball me cuz i'll probably pick something to high :D
Henlo :D
@Condemned
works for me !!!!
@Condemned
works for me !!!!
I boop yee
I boop yee
@Condemned how much for this [item=Accent: Corrupted Pearl]
@Condemned how much for this

Accent: Corrupted Pearl
TwilightforestTG.jpg
@DarkDragoness

It's basically retired (I think original artist is inactive and has stated they won't reprint or do accents again even with bribes). They're rare and don't show up on AH very often, and when they do it's for around 2kg. So I'd like to go somewhere around that
@DarkDragoness

It's basically retired (I think original artist is inactive and has stated they won't reprint or do accents again even with bribes). They're rare and don't show up on AH very often, and when they do it's for around 2kg. So I'd like to go somewhere around that
Bomph
Bomph
@Condemned alright thank you ill let you know when I have the funds for it
@Condemned alright thank you ill let you know when I have the funds for it
TwilightforestTG.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32