Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Armbands,UMA, rare/gemFams,+more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Condemned would you take 800g for will o the ember, golem gauntlet, and electrician's crown?
@Condemned would you take 800g for will o the ember, golem gauntlet, and electrician's crown?
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@Rave31

Hmm, that's to low for me. I will do all 3 for 900g?

Either that or you can throw some items on your offer
@Rave31

Hmm, that's to low for me. I will do all 3 for 900g?

Either that or you can throw some items on your offer
Henlo :D
@Condemned the highest I can go is 837g, so how bout 837g for will o the ember and golem gauntlet, since it looks like the crown is making it more expensive for me
@Condemned the highest I can go is 837g, so how bout 837g for will o the ember and golem gauntlet, since it looks like the crown is making it more expensive for me

giphy.gif
[/quote]
@Rave31

No I'm actually considering the crown free in the trade (15k isnt that much to me), I just don't want to be cut 130kt from LAH between two bigger ticket items is all.

I'll do 850g (I can put the items on hold for a week or so if you want time to get alittle more gems, if you want?) and 10 baldwin slimes or mucks (you can smelt some down yourself in the meentime while you get gems) for the 3 items?
That's a 95g discount from LAH for the two items and the crown is free
@Rave31

No I'm actually considering the crown free in the trade (15k isnt that much to me), I just don't want to be cut 130kt from LAH between two bigger ticket items is all.

I'll do 850g (I can put the items on hold for a week or so if you want time to get alittle more gems, if you want?) and 10 baldwin slimes or mucks (you can smelt some down yourself in the meentime while you get gems) for the 3 items?
That's a 95g discount from LAH for the two items and the crown is free
@Condemned
Oh, that's nice.

Sure

What do you mean by " and 10 baldwin slimes or mucks (you can smelt some down yourself in the meentime while you get gems) for the 3 items?"
@Condemned
Oh, that's nice.

Sure

What do you mean by " and 10 baldwin slimes or mucks (you can smelt some down yourself in the meentime while you get gems) for the 3 items?"

giphy.gif
[/quote]
@Condemned
how much for red gecko? ;o;
@Condemned
how much for red gecko? ;o;
@Condemned
what's your price on Sunclad for female snappers? *o*
@Condemned
what's your price on Sunclad for female snappers? *o*
47qCRdt.png
@Rave31

You can get to baldwin from here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin

You put in items, such as Familiars (which make Muck) or Apparel (which makes Slime), and then the item is destroyed and you get a Baldwin material in it's place.

Making transmutation items is basically free (as long as you have extra items to smelt down!) except for it takes time (30 minutes per transmutation).
@Rave31

You can get to baldwin from here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin

You put in items, such as Familiars (which make Muck) or Apparel (which makes Slime), and then the item is destroyed and you get a Baldwin material in it's place.

Making transmutation items is basically free (as long as you have extra items to smelt down!) except for it takes time (30 minutes per transmutation).
@Chromi

according to the original artist it's an unlimited skin and they're not AFK, so the original print price is fine?
750g
@Chromi

according to the original artist it's an unlimited skin and they're not AFK, so the original print price is fine?
750g
@dggeoff

I am uncertain tbh, I've only seen it up on AH acouple of times and for massive prices (like KS skin prices, probably because it retired so early I think), and I know that I paid quite a chunk for it at the time I got it, although I cant remember what that price was >_> 2 long ago

Go ahead and offer on it I guess? And I'll just yay/nay?
@dggeoff

I am uncertain tbh, I've only seen it up on AH acouple of times and for massive prices (like KS skin prices, probably because it retired so early I think), and I know that I paid quite a chunk for it at the time I got it, although I cant remember what that price was >_> 2 long ago

Go ahead and offer on it I guess? And I'll just yay/nay?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32