Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Fodder familiars @3kt/g (36@100kt/g)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Feathertale1 This bunch here, at 3.2kt a piece: [size=5][color=purple][b]Woodland Path:[/b][/size] [item=Cockatrice][item=Dryad][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Basilisk][item=Strangler][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Sakura Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Clown Charger][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Greenroot Janustrap][item=Janustrap][item=Coral Basilisk][item=Grouse Basilisk]
@Feathertale1
This bunch here, at 3.2kt a piece:
Woodland Path:
Cockatrice Dryad Autumn Dryad Basilisk Strangler Blooming Strangler Sakura Owl Wildwood Owl Bluefin Charger Clown Charger Bamboo Phytocat Greenroot Janustrap Janustrap Coral Basilisk Grouse Basilisk

Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp

may i take a grouse basilisk, a sakura owl, and a bamboo phytocat?

I just noticed how many more familiars i need, rip.
@Peyp

may i take a grouse basilisk, a sakura owl, and a bamboo phytocat?

I just noticed how many more familiars i need, rip.
1BVsvX8.gif[/url][/img][img][/img]HKrGNct.png
@Feathertale1
Sure, I'll send them over ^^
@Feathertale1
Sure, I'll send them over ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp I have a few of the old festival items listed in the dragon bio. Would you be willing to trade these for familiars as well or no? I have: [item=pyrite pauldrons] [item=mesa mechanojets] [item=windbound mask]
@Peyp

I have a few of the old festival items listed in the dragon bio. Would you be willing to trade these for familiars as well or no?

I have:

Pyrite Pauldrons Mesa Mechanojets Windbound Mask
KtyN6mH.png
@PorcelainCages
I certainly would!
@PorcelainCages
I certainly would!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp Those three are 15g for pauldrons, 119g for the mechanojets and 70g for the mask on LAH, for a total of 204g. Can I take: [b]For the Mask[/b] [item=serpenta] [item=scarlet serpenta] [item=snowfall elk] [item=terra tortoise] [item=travelling garden][item=primrose mith] [item=mith bruiser][item=ceanothus brawler] [item=frosted pocketmouse] [item=webwing alpha] [item=sweetpuff] (70g total) [b]For the Mechanojets[/b] [item=ragepuff][item=satin pocketmouse][item=chipskink][item=bluelight chipskink][item=banded owlcat][item=searing jackalope][item=extinguished jackalope][item=painted centaur][item=wintermane spearman][item=crowned bonepriest][item=blueridge greatshell][item=greatshell][item=scaleback][item=shattered serpent][item=frostbite dryad][item=sunbeam dryad][item=rosaline strangler] (117g total) [b]For the Pauldrons[/b] [item=blueband duelist][item=ancient fungus] Sorry for the massive post, if this isn't doable (I assumed the initial forum post was up to date) send me a PM and we can talk further :)
@Peyp

Those three are 15g for pauldrons, 119g for the mechanojets and 70g for the mask on LAH, for a total of 204g.

Can I take:
For the Mask
Serpenta Scarlet Serpenta Snowfall Elk Terra Tortoise Travelling Garden Primrose Mith Mith Bruiser Ceanothus Brawler Frosted Pocketmouse Webwing Alpha Sweetpuff (70g total)

For the Mechanojets
Ragepuff Satin Pocketmouse Chipskink Bluelight Chipskink Banded Owlcat Searing Jackalope Extinguished Jackalope Painted Centaur Wintermane Spearman Crowned Bonepriest Blueridge Greatshell Greatshell Scaleback Shattered Serpent Frostbite Dryad Sunbeam Dryad Rosaline Strangler (117g total)

For the Pauldrons
Blueband Duelist Ancient Fungus

Sorry for the massive post, if this isn't doable (I assumed the initial forum post was up to date) send me a PM and we can talk further :)
KtyN6mH.png
@PorcelainCages
I finally found them in the vault, I'll send the CRs ^^
@PorcelainCages
I finally found them in the vault, I'll send the CRs ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp I collect [item=death seeker] and [item=storm seeker] Would you take 3g each for however many of them you currently have, or else how much are you currently willing to sell them for?
@Peyp I collect Death Seeker and Storm Seeker
Would you take 3g each for however many of them you currently have, or else how much are you currently willing to sell them for?
@Adaarable Sadly, I don't grind Delta often, so I found a grand total of 1 [item=Storm Seeker] in my vault. If you want it, I'm good with 3g for it.
@Adaarable
Sadly, I don't grind Delta often, so I found a grand total of 1 Storm Seeker in my vault. If you want it, I'm good with 3g for it.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Up ya go, way too many fams
Up ya go, way too many fams
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12