Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Swipp Swap Service
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Gaia Could I please trade for a Journeyman Satchels? I've been trying to grab them for over a month but had no luck catching the trade, if it's appeared in that time!

It's 100 Moldy Leather & 100 Rotting Leather & 5K treasure, right?
@Gaia Could I please trade for a Journeyman Satchels? I've been trying to grab them for over a month but had no luck catching the trade, if it's appeared in that time!

It's 100 Moldy Leather & 100 Rotting Leather & 5K treasure, right?
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@LundLaeva correct! Could you set up the CR? :) I'm at work now so I can set up the CR :)
@LundLaeva correct! Could you set up the CR? :) I'm at work now so I can set up the CR :)
@Gaia
Can I trade you the ingredients for the wing silks?
@Gaia
Can I trade you the ingredients for the wing silks?
dvAAau9.pnglight.gif
@KingOfSwords could you please set up the CR? I've been trying for the past 10 minutes on my phone but it keeps bugging out :(
@KingOfSwords could you please set up the CR? I've been trying for the past 10 minutes on my phone but it keeps bugging out :(
@Gaia

I've got tulips enough for 3 flowerfalls and I've been on the pinglist for it, haven't gotten a ping in forever D: if you even have one flowerfall I would love to trade if that's ok??
@Gaia

I've got tulips enough for 3 flowerfalls and I've been on the pinglist for it, haven't gotten a ping in forever D: if you even have one flowerfall I would love to trade if that's ok??
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali I have two of em, which I'll send you in a second. And I'll make sure to keep my eye open for the trade too! (I must admit, I don't recall seeing it recently.. But I haven't been particularly paying attention to it, either)

Edit: scratch that, I have 3! One of my dragons is wearing too! Let me unequip and send the CR
@Rahkali I have two of em, which I'll send you in a second. And I'll make sure to keep my eye open for the trade too! (I must admit, I don't recall seeing it recently.. But I haven't been particularly paying attention to it, either)

Edit: scratch that, I have 3! One of my dragons is wearing too! Let me unequip and send the CR
@Gaia

Oh awesome!
Yeah it does feel like it's been a while. Long enough to get over 400 tulips anyway!
Is the 5kt per order or per item? I'm guessing per item but just making sure c:
@Gaia

Oh awesome!
Yeah it does feel like it's been a while. Long enough to get over 400 tulips anyway!
Is the 5kt per order or per item? I'm guessing per item but just making sure c:
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali It is 5k per item, but I can do 10k for all 3 of em :) Sort of a buy 2 get 1 free type of deal
@Rahkali It is 5k per item, but I can do 10k for all 3 of em :) Sort of a buy 2 get 1 free type of deal
@Gaia Do you still have

Cursed Talonsclasp Pendant
Diamond Talonclasp Pendant

?
@Gaia Do you still have

Cursed Talonsclasp Pendant
Diamond Talonclasp Pendant

?
@StormJourney I do! I'll set up the CR :)
@StormJourney I do! I'll set up the CR :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15