Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Swipp Swap Service
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
Hi @Gaia

It´s Crown of Bones and Winter Wolf Cape, I just can´t catch them! >_<
Hi @Gaia

It´s Crown of Bones and Winter Wolf Cape, I just can´t catch them! >_<
@Arkred Let me double-check; I believe I have both of them in stock :)
@Arkred Let me double-check; I believe I have both of them in stock :)
Oooo, this is neat!! Can I get the new bird familiar (Rose Lake Cor.....something)? Do you happen to have the other one? I always forget to check swipp xD
Oooo, this is neat!! Can I get the new bird familiar (Rose Lake Cor.....something)? Do you happen to have the other one? I always forget to check swipp xD
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Gaia I was wondering if part of this service allows people to pay you in advance? Since I don't see the swap stand vista in your inventory and I'm not able to be on often enough to look out for it all the time.
@Gaia I was wondering if part of this service allows people to pay you in advance? Since I don't see the swap stand vista in your inventory and I'm not able to be on often enough to look out for it all the time.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Oara I only have the purple one (Rosy Lake Cormorant) at the moment, so I'll set up the CR for that one. And I'll keep my eyes open for the green birdie.

@VENNY: Yeah that's also possible. Especially for an item like that, for which I don't have the ingredients on hand, that'd probably be the fastest way to do it. I'd suggest setting up a 1-way CR with the ingredients and fee (and keeping the items available in your hoard). If I were to come across the swap, I can accept the CR and send the item back to you. If it happens to be on, while I'm not available but you are, you can cancel the CR. How does that sound?
@Oara I only have the purple one (Rosy Lake Cormorant) at the moment, so I'll set up the CR for that one. And I'll keep my eyes open for the green birdie.

@VENNY: Yeah that's also possible. Especially for an item like that, for which I don't have the ingredients on hand, that'd probably be the fastest way to do it. I'd suggest setting up a 1-way CR with the ingredients and fee (and keeping the items available in your hoard). If I were to come across the swap, I can accept the CR and send the item back to you. If it happens to be on, while I'm not available but you are, you can cancel the CR. How does that sound?
@Gaia good idea! I'll set one up now. Thanks so much!
@Gaia good idea! I'll set one up now. Thanks so much!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Gaia I have the materials for a Wispwillow Peryton! Can I send you a CR trade?
@Gaia I have the materials for a Wispwillow Peryton! Can I send you a CR trade?
Online | Offline
@airbenderedacted yup, go ahead :)
@airbenderedacted yup, go ahead :)
@Gaia I have 175 white-eared hummingbirds, can I get the blackening hummingbird?
@Gaia I have 175 white-eared hummingbirds, can I get the blackening hummingbird?
tumblr_inline_o8pp14DZdQ1ts73zp_540.png
@ZephyrMelodies You can! Let me set up the CR :) (If it popped up and you managed to grab it while I was sleeping, feel free to cancel.)
@ZephyrMelodies You can! Let me set up the CR :) (If it popped up and you managed to grab it while I was sleeping, feel free to cancel.)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15