Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Swipp Swap Service
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Ofcourse! CR sent :)
Ofcourse! CR sent :)
@Gaia I would like to trade for these two please! Cinderkelp Loach Tendril Loach [item=Cinderkelp Loach] [item=Tendril Loach]
@Gaia
I would like to trade for these two please!
Cinderkelp Loach
Tendril Loach

Cinderkelp Loach
Tendril Loach
S0VicM5.png~~~~~~light_rune_100x100.png~~~~~~VgR98md.png
@Gaia Hello, happy Brightshine! Could I trade you 30 Berserker's Belts and 55 Umbral Yarn (Plus 5kt) for the Raven Sylvan Dress? [item=raven sylvan dress]
@Gaia
Hello, happy Brightshine! Could I trade you 30 Berserker's Belts and 55 Umbral Yarn (Plus 5kt) for the Raven Sylvan Dress?
Raven Sylvan Dress
+ 197.png +
Vera
»-=+=-»

FR Time +1
+ 187.png +++++

» previously Athena »
» she/her »
» canada +1 fr »
Happy Brightshine to you too, @EverAthena! I'll send you a crossroads right away :)
Happy Brightshine to you too, @EverAthena! I'll send you a crossroads right away :)
Thanks, Gaia! I really appreciate it <3
Thanks, Gaia! I really appreciate it <3
+ 197.png +
Vera
»-=+=-»

FR Time +1
+ 187.png +++++

» previously Athena »
» she/her »
» canada +1 fr »
@Gaia
You wouldn't happen to have a Firefly scroll, would you? I've got all the items, but Swipps been kind of a jerk lately...
@Gaia
You wouldn't happen to have a Firefly scroll, would you? I've got all the items, but Swipps been kind of a jerk lately...
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@Zorua345 I'm afraid I don't. I can't seem to get my hands on the familiar :(

I do happen to see it very often though; at least a few times day! So I have an idea; you set up a 1-way CR with the ingredients and fee, and I won't accept it, yet. That way, if you see the swap, you still have the items yourself. You can just cancel the CR and swap with Swipp. But if the trade is up, and you are not around, I can grab the CR and swap with Swipp for you. I'll then send you the gene via PM :)

Let me know what you think ^^
@Zorua345 I'm afraid I don't. I can't seem to get my hands on the familiar :(

I do happen to see it very often though; at least a few times day! So I have an idea; you set up a 1-way CR with the ingredients and fee, and I won't accept it, yet. That way, if you see the swap, you still have the items yourself. You can just cancel the CR and swap with Swipp. But if the trade is up, and you are not around, I can grab the CR and swap with Swipp for you. I'll then send you the gene via PM :)

Let me know what you think ^^
@Gaia
Sounds good, I'll set the CR up!
@Gaia
Sounds good, I'll set the CR up!
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@Gaia Can I trade 50x Bluemoon Dartling, 90x Sparrow Skull +5kt for Aqua Birdskull Wingpiece please?
And thanks a lot for doing this :)
@Gaia Can I trade 50x Bluemoon Dartling, 90x Sparrow Skull +5kt for Aqua Birdskull Wingpiece please?
And thanks a lot for doing this :)
5u5X0gB.png
@Gaia Can I please trade for an Aqua Birdskull Wingpiece? Thank you! [center][item=aqua birdskull wingpiece]
@Gaia

Can I please trade for an Aqua Birdskull Wingpiece? Thank you!
Aqua Birdskull Wingpiece
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15