Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 0 gems @ 1:950
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40
@Gaia - thanks for responding.
@Gaia - thanks for responding.
Opening this back up; I have enough treasure to buy 50,000 gems. Please feel free to set up a 2-way CR, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can
Opening this back up; I have enough treasure to buy 50,000 gems. Please feel free to set up a 2-way CR, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can
up
up
@Gaia
Hey I've got 253 gems to sell
@Gaia
Hey I've got 253 gems to sell
Bump! Sending a CR with some gems.
Bump! Sending a CR with some gems.
hC2istt.png
@BlackHeron Awesome; I sent you a CR :)

@/styracosaurus CR received, and attached my share.

Thanks for the trades to both of you!
@BlackHeron Awesome; I sent you a CR :)

@/styracosaurus CR received, and attached my share.

Thanks for the trades to both of you!
@Gaia

Hello I have 261 gems to sell if you wish to have them. (help me not be treasure poor)
@Gaia

Hello I have 261 gems to sell if you wish to have them. (help me not be treasure poor)
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
@Gaia I have 704 I can sell. ^.^ Sent a CR.
@Gaia I have 704 I can sell. ^.^ Sent a CR.
CRs received/sent! Thank you guys so much for your patience ^^

Enough treasure left for about 45kgems
CRs received/sent! Thank you guys so much for your patience ^^

Enough treasure left for about 45kgems
@vihuff Oh that's a good initiative! I hope it will make find buyers/sellers easier. I've added myself to the spreadsheet, but sadly it does show very clearly mine is not the best deal xD We'll see if we get any takers Thanks for the tip!
@vihuff Oh that's a good initiative! I hope it will make find buyers/sellers easier. I've added myself to the spreadsheet, but sadly it does show very clearly mine is not the best deal xD We'll see if we get any takers Thanks for the tip!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40