Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level 27 cauldron brewing [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Open

I'm offering my cauldron to those who want to brew items such as apparel, familiars or genes. Basically anything in the Create New Items tab. I will not take melting orders.

Please ping me! I am not subscribed to the thread.

Please provide the mats+treasure in order for me to brew. Tips are appreciated but not necessary. If you're unsure about the ingredients needed, refer to this thread.

Currently brewing

Waitlist

Open

I'm offering my cauldron to those who want to brew items such as apparel, familiars or genes. Basically anything in the Create New Items tab. I will not take melting orders.

Please ping me! I am not subscribed to the thread.

Please provide the mats+treasure in order for me to brew. Tips are appreciated but not necessary. If you're unsure about the ingredients needed, refer to this thread.

Currently brewing

Waitlist

yHVNH4X.png
@Artemis

I would love to offer the materials and treasure needed for the Capsule Gene. Should I send it through CR or PM?
@Artemis

I would love to offer the materials and treasure needed for the Capsule Gene. Should I send it through CR or PM?
@MeiOrchid
Through CR is fine!
@MeiOrchid
Through CR is fine!
yHVNH4X.png
@MeiOrchid
Currently brewing the scroll! I may still be awake when it's finished so I'll send it through CR. If not, tomorrow at the latest.
@MeiOrchid
Currently brewing the scroll! I may still be awake when it's finished so I'll send it through CR. If not, tomorrow at the latest.
yHVNH4X.png
Could I be added to a slot? @Artemis
Could I be added to a slot? @Artemis
dQUNkY4.png
@Artemis
I'd love to grab the last slot if possible!
@Artemis
I'd love to grab the last slot if possible!
@Korvius @Pocketss
Sure thing, I'll add you both! I will ping you when your turn is up.
@Korvius @Pocketss
Sure thing, I'll add you both! I will ping you when your turn is up.
yHVNH4X.png
@Artemis
Thank you so much! I'll send over the materials+ treasure today if that's alright.
@Artemis
Thank you so much! I'll send over the materials+ treasure today if that's alright.
@Pocketss
That's fine! I won't take the items out until your turn is up.
@Pocketss
That's fine! I won't take the items out until your turn is up.
yHVNH4X.png
@Artemis
Woo! I'm going to do the same and send you the stuff via CR, just so I don't accidentally use them haha. :)
@Artemis
Woo! I'm going to do the same and send you the stuff via CR, just so I don't accidentally use them haha. :)
dQUNkY4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10