Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 790 791
@TheWhiteHart
Thank you so much for leveling him! Sounds like he had a good time :)
Feel free to send a CR over, but I might not be able to accept it for a few hours.

Edit: Would you mind putting me on the waitlist again? It's fine if not.
@TheWhiteHart
Thank you so much for leveling him! Sounds like he had a good time :)
Feel free to send a CR over, but I might not be able to accept it for a few hours.

Edit: Would you mind putting me on the waitlist again? It's fine if not.
x0dMTPw.png
@DiesIrae

Isn't the CR already sent? And no worries, accept it when you can. Thanks to the hibernal dens, I have lots of room! Room enough for my skydancers to sprawl.
@DiesIrae

Isn't the CR already sent? And no worries, accept it when you can. Thanks to the hibernal dens, I have lots of room! Room enough for my skydancers to sprawl.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart
Hello there! Been considering hiring a service like yours for some time now, and finally decided to take a jab since I have some gems!

I have a level 11 dragon I just don't have the time to grind up myself. He has his Eliminate, and I can provide the Berserkers and Ambushes! About what would it cost to have him brought up to 25?
@TheWhiteHart
Hello there! Been considering hiring a service like yours for some time now, and finally decided to take a jab since I have some gems!

I have a level 11 dragon I just don't have the time to grind up myself. He has his Eliminate, and I can provide the Berserkers and Ambushes! About what would it cost to have him brought up to 25?
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
@TheWhiteHart

Hello! Would like to be added to pinglist.
@TheWhiteHart

Hello! Would like to be added to pinglist.
0QP261t.png
@Marchelute

The 1-25 package with a delicious eliminate is 240kT or 240 gems!
@Marchelute

The 1-25 package with a delicious eliminate is 240kT or 240 gems!
TtDzTWB.png
@Soapwort

Of course. :)
@Soapwort

Of course. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart heyo, i’m back! i’ll send you a CR with payment and my dergo uwu
@TheWhiteHart heyo, i’m back! i’ll send you a CR with payment and my dergo uwu
@liezel

I'll add you to the waitlist. :) You'll be given a ping when it's time to send your dragon -- and two days after that, your dragon will be headed home!
@liezel

I'll add you to the waitlist. :) You'll be given a ping when it's time to send your dragon -- and two days after that, your dragon will be headed home!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart alright, thank you!
@TheWhiteHart alright, thank you!
@TheWhiteHart
Is the price the same for a dragon that already has some levels? The one I want to have leveled up is currently 11. Does that change it at all? And is payment rendered before the leveling starts, or sent in the final CR when it's finished?

Sorry for all the questions! I don't want to take up a waiting list spot until I know for sure what I'm doing :)
@TheWhiteHart
Is the price the same for a dragon that already has some levels? The one I want to have leveled up is currently 11. Does that change it at all? And is payment rendered before the leveling starts, or sent in the final CR when it's finished?

Sorry for all the questions! I don't want to take up a waiting list spot until I know for sure what I'm doing :)
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 790 791