Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Need Eliminate(s)!
1 2 3 4 5 6
So basically I'm hosting this: [size=6][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2265437]SUPER CHEAP ELIMINATE RAFFLE!!![/url][/size] and I need a source of eliminates where I can pay this source the raffle earnings and get an eliminate in return and give it to the winner. this source can consist of multiple users. This source would have to be happy to accept festival currency along with a mix of treasure and gems in return for an eliminate. oh and you guys might want to know this: @stormfly @hardcoreTALON @nohsara @yoaisami @wolfiez8191 @jestro @royalsorceress @echosoul16 @ironpen @thetsarofsarcasm @strawbcream @yeehonk @TsubasanoOkami @Illumitai @zoranadragon @rt19 @feathercats put this into your signature please! copy the stuff below > drop down triangle next to username > settings > forum signature > paste should look like this: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266828]LOOKING FOR ELIMINATES!!!!![/url] copy the stuff in here: [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266828]LOOKING FOR ELIMINATES!!!!![/url][/code] [color=blue][size=6]I GOT AN ELIMINATE!!![size=6] I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN GET ME MORE!!!!!
So basically I'm hosting this:

SUPER CHEAP ELIMINATE RAFFLE!!!

and I need a source of eliminates where I can pay this source the raffle earnings and get an eliminate in return and give it to the winner. this source can consist of multiple users. This source would have to be happy to accept festival currency along with a mix of treasure and gems in return for an eliminate.

oh and you guys might want to know this:
@stormfly @hardcoreTALON @nohsara @yoaisami @wolfiez8191 @jestro @royalsorceress @echosoul16 @ironpen @thetsarofsarcasm @strawbcream @yeehonk @TsubasanoOkami @Illumitai @zoranadragon @rt19 @feathercats

put this into your signature please!

copy the stuff below > drop down triangle next to username > settings > forum signature > paste

should look like this:
LOOKING FOR ELIMINATES!!!!!

copy the stuff in here:
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266828]LOOKING FOR ELIMINATES!!!!![/url]

I GOT AN ELIMINATE!!! I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN GET ME MORE!!!!!

I can help find a source!
I can help find a source!
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
@zoranadragon thank you!! search team activate!!!
@zoranadragon thank you!! search team activate!!!

You are welcome! I put a link in my sig to help.
You are welcome! I put a link in my sig to help.
PiAyg8i.png

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
@queenlunarose here! :D hope you can help!!
@queenlunarose here! :D hope you can help!!

I do have one question though.... What is the fogged for?
I do have one question though.... What is the fogged for?
PiAyg8i.png

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
@guardianlioness
@guardianlioness

@zoranadragon oh thats a game called Dragon Cave and my dragon was sick from too many views so i have to cloud/fog it and so it cant get views and get sick and die D:
@zoranadragon oh thats a game called Dragon Cave and my dragon was sick from too many views so i have to cloud/fog it and so it cant get views and get sick and die D:

up
up

I know what DC is, I was just asking to see why. I have a fogged derg (that can't be seen in the sig because of special bbcode made by a website.) that I'm planning on defogging tomorrow. It's (hopefully) going to be a rare derg after a few minutes of defogging... THE NEGLECTED DRAGON!
I know what DC is, I was just asking to see why. I have a fogged derg (that can't be seen in the sig because of special bbcode made by a website.) that I'm planning on defogging tomorrow. It's (hopefully) going to be a rare derg after a few minutes of defogging... THE NEGLECTED DRAGON!
PiAyg8i.png

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
1 2 3 4 5 6