Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Seeking] Jade Idol
1 2
Seeking

Jade Idol

Offering
10Kg pure

Short and sweet, I'm looking for a Jade Idol and am currently offering 10Kg pure for it. If you are interested in another price, please let me know so we can discuss it. I'll be saving so that I am prepared to pay a high price if necessary.

I will be trying to watch for them, but if you see one for sale I would love to be notified.

Pings, PMs, and PAs are all welcome.
Seeking

Jade Idol

Offering
10Kg pure

Short and sweet, I'm looking for a Jade Idol and am currently offering 10Kg pure for it. If you are interested in another price, please let me know so we can discuss it. I'll be saving so that I am prepared to pay a high price if necessary.

I will be trying to watch for them, but if you see one for sale I would love to be notified.

Pings, PMs, and PAs are all welcome.
Friendly bump!
@Lunila
*If I ever find it I'll ping you or tell you about it ;)*
Friendly bump!
@Lunila
*If I ever find it I'll ping you or tell you about it ;)*
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@Yoaisami

Ahhhh thank you so much ^_^ That'd be great, since I don't think these show up often.
@Yoaisami

Ahhhh thank you so much ^_^ That'd be great, since I don't think these show up often.
good luck bump ^^
good luck bump ^^
D4jazTx.png
Good luck bump~ :3
Good luck bump~ :3
Good luck!
Good luck!
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
Good luck bump \o/
Good luck bump \o/
XgFzLz3.gif
Friendly Good Luck Bump! If I see anyone with one, I'll Let them Know about you. uwu
Friendly Good Luck Bump! If I see anyone with one, I'll Let them Know about you. uwu
W7vXAh2.png
wriggles like a worm
wriggles like a worm
NY105Sx.gif
callout for lun: deletes her bumps
callout for lun: deletes her bumps
NY105Sx.gif
1 2