Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [HIRING] Grinders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Grinders!!

I pay 25g/k per 30min, please don't grind until I confirm, else I WONT PAY!!

Thank you for reading !!
Grinders!!

I pay 25g/k per 30min, please don't grind until I confirm, else I WONT PAY!!

Thank you for reading !!
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
I've never leveled a dragon up to lvl. 25 before, but there's always a first time for everything... I have a lvl. 25 of my own (Mire Flyer) and I know how to use it! If you let me, I could try to level it up to 25 for you.
Just give me the dragon, and when I'm done, I'll ask you to pay. That way, if I don't get it done, you won't have paid yet.
We could talk about payment after/if I level the dragon up. But, I'm looking for about 250kt-300kt worth of items/ in currency?
@Anubiis
I've never leveled a dragon up to lvl. 25 before, but there's always a first time for everything... I have a lvl. 25 of my own (Mire Flyer) and I know how to use it! If you let me, I could try to level it up to 25 for you.
Just give me the dragon, and when I'm done, I'll ask you to pay. That way, if I don't get it done, you won't have paid yet.
We could talk about payment after/if I level the dragon up. But, I'm looking for about 250kt-300kt worth of items/ in currency?
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
@acorn781, oh my, thank you so much!! Are you alright with sending a collateral dragon?? I'm just afraid of getting scammed :,D
@acorn781, oh my, thank you so much!! Are you alright with sending a collateral dragon?? I'm just afraid of getting scammed :,D
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis Sure! How about this girl for collateral? I'll take off the accent: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33854697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338547/33854697_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Anubiis
Sure! How about this girl for collateral? I'll take off the accent:

33854697_350.png
@acorn781, that works!! Once you're done, I'll send her back :)

I can also give you stones once they come in!! :D
@acorn781, that works!! Once you're done, I'll send her back :)

I can also give you stones once they come in!! :D
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
I gave him a familiar, for protection against accidental AH and exaltation, by the way! (Just so you know...)
@Anubiis
I gave him a familiar, for protection against accidental AH and exaltation, by the way! (Just so you know...)
@acorn781, thank you so much!! I'll send you stones as I get them while he trains :)
@acorn781, thank you so much!! I'll send you stones as I get them while he trains :)
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34