Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]All Gem MP Genes [Discounts][CLOSED]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
does this thread open again or is it closed permanently?
does this thread open again or is it closed permanently?
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me I will most likely be opening it again soon as I need to prepare for my next EDM raffle. Hopefully this friday. Apologies for the wait.
@gn0me I will most likely be opening it again soon as I need to prepare for my next EDM raffle. Hopefully this friday. Apologies for the wait.
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris no worries, I just found it from the poster before me pointing someone else at it.
Scroll of Eternal youth for treasure sounds good :)
But how can you do it for dom discount price?

I was going to buy gems when we had dom discount and buy while it was 15% cheaper but found that gem market place doesn't discount, only treasure market place.
FR team missed out on some dollars there, seems like a little misplanning? (twice, as my friend in wind had the same plan - we both thought FR would have been ready to 'clean up' by offering gem discounts as well!!!)
My wallet is happier for it I guess
@Myndris no worries, I just found it from the poster before me pointing someone else at it.
Scroll of Eternal youth for treasure sounds good :)
But how can you do it for dom discount price?

I was going to buy gems when we had dom discount and buy while it was 15% cheaper but found that gem market place doesn't discount, only treasure market place.
FR team missed out on some dollars there, seems like a little misplanning? (twice, as my friend in wind had the same plan - we both thought FR would have been ready to 'clean up' by offering gem discounts as well!!!)
My wallet is happier for it I guess
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

I don’t do a dom discount, I just take the gem stuff for treasure and a lower conversion rate than what most people sell for on the auction.

And I can’t take your order yet (or preorders) until I know for sure I’m opening. I only take preorders if I'm 100% sure I can be open for them.
@gn0me

I don’t do a dom discount, I just take the gem stuff for treasure and a lower conversion rate than what most people sell for on the auction.

And I can’t take your order yet (or preorders) until I know for sure I’m opening. I only take preorders if I'm 100% sure I can be open for them.
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Also small note - sorry this was closed so long, and will still be shaky on when I can open due to a new living situation. Preorders still remain closed as I don't want to promise anyone anything and then finding out I cannot open when promised.
Also small note - sorry this was closed so long, and will still be shaky on when I can open due to a new living situation. Preorders still remain closed as I don't want to promise anyone anything and then finding out I cannot open when promised.
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
@Myndris Thanks for the update! Is there any way you'd do a payment plan? I just spent most of my saved treasure recently, and have about half the amount right now for the returning customer discount (I believe it's 1,215,000t?) but I can get the rest to you in a week and a half? If so, could I please order Iridescent?
@Myndris Thanks for the update! Is there any way you'd do a payment plan? I just spent most of my saved treasure recently, and have about half the amount right now for the returning customer discount (I believe it's 1,215,000t?) but I can get the rest to you in a week and a half? If so, could I please order Iridescent?
'blue smedium banner
@Myndris Hi! Could I trouble you for an Opal and an Opal (Gaoler)?

I don’t know if one previous order qualifies for the recurring customer discount, but figured I’d mention I’ve bought from you before, just in case. :)
@Myndris Hi! Could I trouble you for an Opal and an Opal (Gaoler)?

I don’t know if one previous order qualifies for the recurring customer discount, but figured I’d mention I’ve bought from you before, just in case. :)
DSfRuAQ.png
@Myndris Can I order Iridescent and Glimmer if you still have gems? I think I've bought from you a couple times before but applying the discount is up to you.
@Myndris Can I order Iridescent and Glimmer if you still have gems? I think I've bought from you a couple times before but applying the discount is up to you.
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
guessing no more left?
guessing no more left?
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Myndris hi! could i get a starmap if there are any more orders left? i’ve bought from here before ^^ thank you!
@Myndris hi! could i get a starmap if there are any more orders left? i’ve bought from here before ^^ thank you!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47