Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Daisy's Marketplace w/ Services [OPEN]
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/revamp/banners/water_small.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/3177.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/revamp/banners/water_small.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=Darkgreen][b]˜”*°• Welcome to Daisy's Market Place!•°*”˜[/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][size=2][color=Darkgreen][b]Where There is More Than Just Me Selling Items[/color][b][/size][/center] ----- [center][font= papyrus][color=darkslategrey][size=4][b]Hello and welcome to my Market Place! As you read from the title, I don't just sell items! I also do services and upcoming in the future... a Hatchery! [/b][/size][/color][/font] But, let me introduce myself first! My name is Daisyrabbit335 and if you can't tell, I am [i]obsessed[/i] with rabbits, not regular obsessed very obsessed. I love them and I plan to collect everything that Flight Rising has to offer that has to do with rabbits. Basically my Flight Rising personal character is a Marbled Jester (Familiar). Of course I am planning on making a banner in the near future. But anyways... lets continue.[/center] ----- [center][color=darkgreen][font= papyrus][u][size=5]Rules[/size][/u][/font][/color][/center] [center][b]1. Be Respectful and Kind 2. This is a first come first serve service 3. Be Fair if You are Naming the Prices 4. Once you contact via down below I will set up a CR (Crossroads Trade) 6. Be patient (I may be busy) 7. Don't spam (Follow the rule above and that might help) 8. No need to ping me I am subscribed to this thread, if you [i]accidentally[/i] do I won't fault you [/b][/center] ----- [center][b][color=darkgreen][font= papyrus][size=6] •Items For Sale• [/size][/font][/color][/b][/center] [center][size=4]Gem to Treasure Ratio=1:900[/size][/center] [center]I prefer my customers to pay with treasure but a mixed payment is also fine.[/center] [center][font= papyrus][size=5][b][u]Familiars[/u][/b][/size][/font][/center] [quote][center][size=4][u]Grey River Flight[/u][/size][/center] [center][item= Grey River Flight][/center] [center][b]Cost:[/b] 4000 Treasure [b]Stars:[/b] 5 [b]In Stock:[/b] 1 [b]Description:[/b] A playful mischievous familiar. River flights often sneak into Dragon Lairs and abscond with shiny bits of treasure. [b]Look:[/b] A grey otter-like creature with webbed feet and spine along the back. They hav an arrowhead tail and 4 green eyes.[/center][/quote] [center][font= papyrus][size=5][b][u]Apparel[/u][/b][/size][/font][/center] [quote][center][size=4][u]Vibrant Rouge Mask[/u][/size][/center] [center][item= Vibrant Rogue Mask] [center] [b]Cost:[/b] 5500 Treasure [b]Stars:[/b]1 [b]In Stock:[/b] 1 [b]Description:[/b] A mask to conceal the identity of the night-time wanderer. [b]Look:[/b]A bright orange mask with black/pink borders. It covers the whole muzzle to the base of the neck. [/quote] [quote][center][size=4][u]Teardrop Lapis Lazulai Tail Ring[/u][/size][/center] [center][item= Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring] [center] [b]Cost:[/b] 4000 Treasure [b]Stars:[/b]1 [b]In Stock:[/b] 1 [b]Description:[/b] Exquisite tail ring of lustrous Lapis Lazulai. [b]Look:[/b]A shiny black tail ring with 2 hanging Lapis Lazulai teardrops. Connected to another Lapis Lazulai. [/quote] [quote][center][size=4][u]Teardrop Citrine Bracelet[/u][/size][/center] [center][item= Teardrop Citrine Bracelet] [center] [b]Cost:[/b] 4500 Treasure [b]Stars:[/b]2 [b]In Stock:[/b] 1 [b]Description:[/b] Cheerful Bracelet Full of Citrines [b]Look:[/b]Brown bracelet strung with 5 citrines. [/quote] ----- [center][b][color=darkgreen][font=papyrus][size=6] •Services/Raffles/Hatchery/More!• [/size][/font][/color][/b][/center] [center][font= papyrus][b][size=5]Daisy's Brewing Service![/size][/b][/font] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2253255[/center] [center][i]More will be added in the future...[/i][/center] ----- [center][b][color=darkgreen][font=papyrus][size=6] •Donations/Ping-List/History• [/size][/font][/color][/b][/center] [center][font= papyrus][b][size=5]Donations![/size][/b][/font][/center] [center][font= papyrus][b][size=3]I am open for any type of donation of any type! Food, Items, and Currency. Anyone who donates will get a 25% off discount coupon. [/size][/b][/font] [LIST=1]People That Donated: ([i]TBASH[/i] mean To be added soon hopefully) [*][i]TBASH[/i] [*][i]TBASH[/i] [*][i]TBASH[/i] [/LIST] [center][font= papyrus][b][size=5]Ping-list[/size][/b][/font][/center] [center][font= papyrus][b][size=3]If you want to be on the ping-list just contact via down below so you won't miss out on raffles,events, etc.! [/size][/b][/font] [quote name= Ping-List] [i]Currently Empty[/i] [/quote] [center][font= papyrus][b][size=5]History[/size][/b][/font][/center] [center][font= papyrus][b][size=3]People who bought items the items will be recorded on here! [/size][/b][/font] [quote name= Purchase_History] [i]Currently Empty[/i] [/quote]
water_small.png3177.png water_small.png
˜”*°• Welcome to Daisy's Market Place!•°*”˜
Where There is More Than Just Me Selling Items

Hello and welcome to my Market Place! As you read from the title, I don't just sell items! I also do services and upcoming in the future... a Hatchery!

But, let me introduce myself first! My name is Daisyrabbit335 and if you can't tell, I am obsessed with rabbits, not regular obsessed very obsessed. I love them and I plan to collect everything that Flight Rising has to offer that has to do with rabbits. Basically my Flight Rising personal character is a Marbled Jester (Familiar). Of course I am planning on making a banner in the near future. But anyways... lets continue.

Rules
1. Be Respectful and Kind
2. This is a first come first serve service
3. Be Fair if You are Naming the Prices
4. Once you contact via down below I will set up a CR (Crossroads Trade)
6. Be patient (I may be busy)
7. Don't spam (Follow the rule above and that might help)
8. No need to ping me I am subscribed to this thread, if you accidentally do I won't fault you

•Items For Sale•
Gem to Treasure Ratio=1:900
I prefer my customers to pay with treasure but a mixed payment is also fine.

Familiars
Quote:
Grey River Flight
Grey River Flight
Cost: 4000 Treasure
Stars: 5
In Stock: 1
Description: A playful mischievous familiar. River flights often sneak into Dragon Lairs and abscond with shiny bits of treasure.
Look: A grey otter-like creature with webbed feet and spine along the back. They hav an arrowhead tail and 4 green eyes.

Apparel
Quote:
Vibrant Rouge Mask
Vibrant Rogue Mask
Cost: 5500 Treasure
Stars:1
Description: A mask to conceal the identity of the night-time wanderer.
Look:A bright orange mask with black/pink borders. It covers the whole muzzle to the base of the neck.
Quote:
Teardrop Lapis Lazulai Tail Ring
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring
Cost: 4000 Treasure
Stars:1
Description: Exquisite tail ring of lustrous Lapis Lazulai.
Look:A shiny black tail ring with 2 hanging Lapis Lazulai teardrops. Connected to another Lapis Lazulai.
Quote:
Teardrop Citrine Bracelet
Teardrop Citrine Bracelet
Cost: 4500 Treasure
Stars:2
Description: Cheerful Bracelet Full of Citrines
Look:Brown bracelet strung with 5 citrines.

•Services/Raffles/Hatchery/More!•

More will be added in the future...

•Donations/Ping-List/History•

Donations!
I am open for any type of donation of any type! Food, Items,
and Currency. Anyone who donates will get a 25% off discount coupon.
    People That Donated: (
TBASH mean To be added soon hopefully)
[*]TBASH
[*]TBASH
[*]TBASH

Ping-list
If you want to be on the ping-list just contact via down below so you won't miss out on raffles,events, etc.!
Ping-List wrote:
Currently Empty

History
People who bought items the items will be recorded on here!
Purchase_History wrote:
Currently Empty
My Shop
My Brewing Service
My Deviant Art
My Wish-list
52075_rabbits_sm.gif
And now the Shop is finally OPEN!
And now the Shop is finally OPEN!
My Shop
My Brewing Service
My Deviant Art
My Wish-list
52075_rabbits_sm.gif
Bump!
<3
Bump!
<3
FPzptGc.gif

Serpentella
She/Her
Lesbian
+3 FR Time
Apparel Wish List
Familiar/General Wish list
My Best Friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD FOR 6+ YEARS @serpentella
My Best Friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD FOR 6+ YEARS @serpentella
My Shop
My Brewing Service
My Deviant Art
My Wish-list
52075_rabbits_sm.gif
@Daisyfluffy335 BFF <3 Get stuff from her shop 'cuz it's items and she's awesome

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP
@Daisyfluffy335 BFF <3 Get stuff from her shop 'cuz it's items and she's awesome

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP
FPzptGc.gif

Serpentella
She/Her
Lesbian
+3 FR Time
Apparel Wish List
Familiar/General Wish list
^
^
My Shop
My Brewing Service