Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Doggo's leveling (full)
1 2
@Doggo
Thank you so much! :)
@Doggo
Thank you so much! :)
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@Nebulacloud

Greilic is now level 20, I will put him on the PA for you! Please pick him up in a timely manner.
@Nebulacloud

Greilic is now level 20, I will put him on the PA for you! Please pick him up in a timely manner.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@Drominus

Please send your dragon over now!
@Drominus

Please send your dragon over now!
@Drominus
@biskitten

Just a warning, but there will be some delay with the leveling as i'll be unable to level tomorrow. Grinding will resume on Sunday. (I was also unable to grind today as well, sorry!)
@Drominus
@biskitten

Just a warning, but there will be some delay with the leveling as i'll be unable to level tomorrow. Grinding will resume on Sunday. (I was also unable to grind today as well, sorry!)
@Drominus
@biskitten

I'm sorry but I just can't bring myself to coli. I thought TCC would change that but i'm not really feeling the need to grind for any of the items. I'm going to send back your dragons. I apologize for any inconveniences. I just need a break from FR for a bit. If you still need your dragon leveled, I highly suggest you check out these folks. They're really good at what they do. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1817259

Anyway, I will send back your dragons. You only need to pay for what i've done.
@Drominus
@biskitten

I'm sorry but I just can't bring myself to coli. I thought TCC would change that but i'm not really feeling the need to grind for any of the items. I'm going to send back your dragons. I apologize for any inconveniences. I just need a break from FR for a bit. If you still need your dragon leveled, I highly suggest you check out these folks. They're really good at what they do. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1817259

Anyway, I will send back your dragons. You only need to pay for what i've done.
@Doggo
Not a problem! Thank you for what you were able to do anyway :)
@Doggo
Not a problem! Thank you for what you were able to do anyway :)
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
1 2