Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | We level up dergs for you-LeveledHigher
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hey! This is LeveledHigher, Run by @boi, @FrozenLake, @ImmortalAres, @Revolutionary, and I! Here's some info that you'll need to read in order to participate:

Offers: You can now join LeveledHigher!

We do NOT level all 25 levels! The max levels is 15.

Just message us or put it in the forum post and One-Way trade the dragon to me. After, We'll Two-Way Trade with the dragon for the money.

Pricing:
The price is 5k per level. The 5k per level is for one dragon. So if you have a whole party, it would be about 15k per level.

Time:
Rarely, Time takes up to a month. But usually, you get your dragon back in around a 2 weeks. If we do take too long (over 4 or 5 weeks) I will give you half of the money paid back. But the more levels, The more time.

How to join:
That's it! But how do I participate in all this?...Respond to the forum post or message one of us.

You must include in your post:
-The Name of your dragon
-The level the dragon is already on
-What level we should get them to
If have a whole party you want to join, include all of this info for all 3 or all 2.

We'll message you back. If we don't, then that means we haven't seen it yet. We'll message back the cost and the estimated time.

Thank you for taking your time to read it and I hope you participate in LeveledHigher!

Pinglist/Orders:
~@Meowruff
~@Ryysistar
~@Alexina
~@Tahra8226
~@Syceris
Hey! This is LeveledHigher, Run by @boi, @FrozenLake, @ImmortalAres, @Revolutionary, and I! Here's some info that you'll need to read in order to participate:

Offers: You can now join LeveledHigher!

We do NOT level all 25 levels! The max levels is 15.

Just message us or put it in the forum post and One-Way trade the dragon to me. After, We'll Two-Way Trade with the dragon for the money.

Pricing:
The price is 5k per level. The 5k per level is for one dragon. So if you have a whole party, it would be about 15k per level.

Time:
Rarely, Time takes up to a month. But usually, you get your dragon back in around a 2 weeks. If we do take too long (over 4 or 5 weeks) I will give you half of the money paid back. But the more levels, The more time.

How to join:
That's it! But how do I participate in all this?...Respond to the forum post or message one of us.

You must include in your post:
-The Name of your dragon
-The level the dragon is already on
-What level we should get them to
If have a whole party you want to join, include all of this info for all 3 or all 2.

We'll message you back. If we don't, then that means we haven't seen it yet. We'll message back the cost and the estimated time.

Thank you for taking your time to read it and I hope you participate in LeveledHigher!

Pinglist/Orders:
~@Meowruff
~@Ryysistar
~@Alexina
~@Tahra8226
~@Syceris
E15TBaO.jpg
bumpity bump bump BUMP!
bumpity bump bump BUMP!
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Bumpity bump bump, bump bump
Bumpity bump bump, bump bump
sketch shop here!
@hehehehe
I'll let you level up my fodders for you later okay?
@hehehehe
I'll let you level up my fodders for you later okay?
sketch shop here!
bump
bump
sketch shop here!
bump!
bump!
sketch shop here!
How much will it cost for you to level up a level one to a level twenty five?
@hehehehe
How much will it cost for you to level up a level one to a level twenty five?
@hehehehe
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
@FrozenLake Hey! Thanks for asking! For 1 dragon, it'll be 23k or 23,000. Which is including the First level offer. Although, 24 levels might take a lot of time, I do spend a lot of time in the collisium. It might take a week or two. If you think its too long, or too expensive, please tell me and I can lower the price or time. ^^^^
@FrozenLake Hey! Thanks for asking! For 1 dragon, it'll be 23k or 23,000. Which is including the First level offer. Although, 24 levels might take a lot of time, I do spend a lot of time in the collisium. It might take a week or two. If you think its too long, or too expensive, please tell me and I can lower the price or time. ^^^^
E15TBaO.jpg
Then can you level up one of my dragons to level 25?
I will pay you 30k after it is leveled.
And a week or two is fine.
Can I crossroad him over now?
@hehehehe
Then can you level up one of my dragons to level 25?
I will pay you 30k after it is leveled.
And a week or two is fine.
Can I crossroad him over now?
@hehehehe
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
@hehehehe How much to take a dragon from 12 to 16.
And how much to take a dragon from 16 to 17?
@hehehehe How much to take a dragon from 12 to 16.
And how much to take a dragon from 16 to 17?
aCC0s3B.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8