Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Transmutations~Up to x6 fast [Online]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Hi everyone...

We decided to relaunch AlchemyHood except with some changes that will suit our needs better :)

For those of you who don't know us, AlchemyHood is a group that we (6 people, myself included) made to earn some quick cash as well as helping those of you who have stacks of materials still in your hoard and would love to have it convert into baldwin mats - plus, even if it is only a little, we get exp :).

If your looking for a nesting service, try here (5 different elements are bing offered): http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2234094
Hi everyone...

We decided to relaunch AlchemyHood except with some changes that will suit our needs better :)

For those of you who don't know us, AlchemyHood is a group that we (6 people, myself included) made to earn some quick cash as well as helping those of you who have stacks of materials still in your hoard and would love to have it convert into baldwin mats - plus, even if it is only a little, we get exp :).

If your looking for a nesting service, try here (5 different elements are bing offered): http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2234094
Rules

1. Please be polite and respectful
2. Accept that we may take a while longer (we have a life outside FR especially school x.x)
3. 1 mat that needs to be transmuted is 1000t (at this time, we don't accept gems unless its mixed payment of both, with treasure having more weight)During festival times, treasure will be at a 1.2kt per mat basis
4. The maximum one person can order to transmute is 99 UNLESS you are specifically trading items that are in our wishlist, in which case, we would negotiate.
5. This is not really a first come first serve basis (see why when I explain the process below)
Rules

1. Please be polite and respectful
2. Accept that we may take a while longer (we have a life outside FR especially school x.x)
3. 1 mat that needs to be transmuted is 1000t (at this time, we don't accept gems unless its mixed payment of both, with treasure having more weight)During festival times, treasure will be at a 1.2kt per mat basis
4. The maximum one person can order to transmute is 99 UNLESS you are specifically trading items that are in our wishlist, in which case, we would negotiate.
5. This is not really a first come first serve basis (see why when I explain the process below)
How the process works

1. Ping me (@blazin) requesting to be on the pinglist and what type of deal you want to do (for treasure, mixed payment or wishlist items)
2. Once you are on the pinglist, make sure you still have whatever you would like to offer as your name may be called at any time
3. When we (the 6 of us) are free, I will send everyone on the pinglist a post saying that we are open, the first person to respond will get the order
4. We will acknowledge the person who got the first oder in a post and you are to send the items as soon as possible
5. If at anytime, you feel as if you do not want to join, ping me and let me know ^^ its all G
6. And so, the process will continue :)
How the process works

1. Ping me (@blazin) requesting to be on the pinglist and what type of deal you want to do (for treasure, mixed payment or wishlist items)
2. Once you are on the pinglist, make sure you still have whatever you would like to offer as your name may be called at any time
3. When we (the 6 of us) are free, I will send everyone on the pinglist a post saying that we are open, the first person to respond will get the order
4. We will acknowledge the person who got the first oder in a post and you are to send the items as soon as possible
5. If at anytime, you feel as if you do not want to join, ping me and let me know ^^ its all G
6. And so, the process will continue :)
[b]Wishlist[/b] [u][i]Apparel[/i][/u] [item=Chillspike collar] [item=Moonglow thorns] [item=Seashell mantle] [item=Companion comet] [item=Golem gauntlet] [item=solar blades] [item=Will o' the ember] [item=Skeletal chimes] [item=Gloomwillow guide] [item=Butterfly's kiss] [item=Warmwater wanderers] [item=Daisy flowerfall] [item=Black tulip flowerfall] [item=Sakura flowerfall] [item=twilight faerie kit] [item=Diaphanous faerie kit] [item=Grove faerie kit] [item=silver sylvan collection] [item=Gilded thorn tangle] [item=Faerie thorn tangle] [item=Sanguine thorn tangle] [item=Pastel thorn tangle] [item=pristine thorn tangle] [item=dusky thorn tangle] [item=Ash lace box] [item=Buttercup lace box] [item=sweetheart lace box] [item=crazy cat dragon starter kit] [u][i]Eggs[/i][/u] [item=unhatched nature egg] [item=unhatched plague egg] [item=unhatched wind egg] [item=unhatched fire egg] [item=unhatched water egg] [item=unhatched arcane egg] [item=unhatched light egg] [item=unhatched shadow egg] [item=unhatched lightning egg] [item=unhatched ice egg] [item=unhatched earth egg]
Wishlist

Apparel
Chillspike Collar Moonglow Thorns Seashell Mantle Companion Comet Golem Gauntlet

Solar Blades Will o' the Ember Skeletal Chimes Gloomwillow Guide Butterfly's Kiss Warmwater Wanderers

Daisy Flowerfall Black Tulip Flowerfall Sakura Flowerfall
Twilight Faerie Kit Diaphanous Faerie Kit Grove Faerie Kit Silver Sylvan Collection
Gilded Thorn Tangle Faerie Thorn Tangle Sanguine Thorn Tangle Pastel Thorn Tangle Pristine Thorn Tangle Dusky Thorn Tangle
Ash Lace Box Buttercup Lace Box Sweetheart Lace Box
Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit

Eggs
Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Earth Egg
Pinglist
1. Iceex - Treasure
2. Mystyic - Wishlist/Treasure
3. Linquished - Treasure/Eggs
4. GryphonSong - Treasure
5. Evarinya- Wishlist items
6. Leafeaon - Treasure/Buttercup lace box + treasure
7. Terpsichoria - Treasure
Pinglist
1. Iceex - Treasure
2. Mystyic - Wishlist/Treasure
3. Linquished - Treasure/Eggs
4. GryphonSong - Treasure
5. Evarinya- Wishlist items
6. Leafeaon - Treasure/Buttercup lace box + treasure
7. Terpsichoria - Treasure
Finished/Current transmutations
1. Iceex - 99(paid)
2. Mystyic (done)x99 - paid upfront
3. Linquished (done)x99 paid
4. GryphonSong (done)x99 - paid
5. Iceex (done)x99 - paid
Finished/Current transmutations
1. Iceex - 99(paid)
2. Mystyic (done)x99 - paid upfront
3. Linquished (done)x99 paid
4. GryphonSong (done)x99 - paid
5. Iceex (done)x99 - paid
We are officially OPEN!
We are officially OPEN!
@Blazin

May I be on the pinglist please? c:
@Blazin

May I be on the pinglist please? c:
@Iceex

For which payment option? Wishlist, Treasure or mixed?
@Iceex

For which payment option? Wishlist, Treasure or mixed?
@Blazin

Treasure please ^^
@Blazin

Treasure please ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11