Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] many different skins below LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@BonsaiTree combined price on LAH is over 400 gems I would give you them all for 35 gems or treasure equivalent (Or mixed) I also accept eggs some rare familiars sprites and 2013 apparel if that helps.
@BonsaiTree combined price on LAH is over 400 gems I would give you them all for 35 gems or treasure equivalent (Or mixed) I also accept eggs some rare familiars sprites and 2013 apparel if that helps.
2n7yhs.jpg
@FionaF Only 35 for all of them? I can do that!
[quote name="BonsaiTree" date=2017-07-26 05:12:27] @FionaF Only 35 for all of them? I can do that! [/quote] LOL Sorry I mis typed I meant 350g
BonsaiTree wrote on 2017-07-26:

LOL Sorry I mis typed I meant 350g
2n7yhs.jpg
do you take fest currency and if you do, how much are frigid flight, dracolich, blazing pheonix feathers, cloudsong, dancing conductor, ancestral runes, wretched rot, curse of thorns, twilight brambles and springrise screamer

@FionaF
do you take fest currency and if you do, how much are frigid flight, dracolich, blazing pheonix feathers, cloudsong, dancing conductor, ancestral runes, wretched rot, curse of thorns, twilight brambles and springrise screamer

@FionaF

QVkHS1O.png
@Blauw I do not take fest currency unless it is Glowing embers ( for the flame forgers festival ) at a rate of two embers per gem, as for prices I take LAH and lower it about 15%
@Blauw I do not take fest currency unless it is Glowing embers ( for the flame forgers festival ) at a rate of two embers per gem, as for prices I take LAH and lower it about 15%
2n7yhs.jpg
@FionaF
How much for blazing phoenix feathers, from the ashes, masquerade of flames, verdant embrace, bright ambassador, tricky brambles, cursed watcher, zephyr lord, and dancing conductor?
@FionaF
How much for blazing phoenix feathers, from the ashes, masquerade of flames, verdant embrace, bright ambassador, tricky brambles, cursed watcher, zephyr lord, and dancing conductor?
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@SkyDancer10 the LAH total for all is 444 gems I would sell them as a bundle for 390 gems
@SkyDancer10 the LAH total for all is 444 gems I would sell them as a bundle for 390 gems
2n7yhs.jpg
@FionaF
Thank you, I will definitely consider.

@Skydancer10
Pinging myself
@FionaF
Thank you, I will definitely consider.

@Skydancer10
Pinging myself
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?