Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Various things, have a look
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@Valikor Sounds good! Set up a CR, and it's yours :)
@Valikor Sounds good! Set up a CR, and it's yours :)
@aphreal how much would it be for your driftwood logs, the 4 types of snakes, mute swans, and wilting rose? I was also wondering if you had any fluted conches or snow streak pinions?

Edit: I did the math and it would be about 450 gems. Let me see if I have anything you might like worth that much!
@aphreal how much would it be for your driftwood logs, the 4 types of snakes, mute swans, and wilting rose? I was also wondering if you had any fluted conches or snow streak pinions?

Edit: I did the math and it would be about 450 gems. Let me see if I have anything you might like worth that much!
@Polyhymnia Ooh, math! Yes, I should have some conches and pnions around if I go digging. Let's see... here are LAH prices for them. For trade, that's about how I'd value them. If you're buying rather than trading, I'll definitely go under those prices by at least 10%.

Driftwood logs - 29 @ ~3k each
Onyx cobra - 4 @ 6.5k each
Amethyst striker - 46 @ 6k each
Opal cobra - 23 @ 700t each
Emerald striker - 61 @ 4k each
Mute swan - 6 @ 25k each
Wilting rose - 1 @ 10k
Fluted conch - 20 @ 3k each
Snow streak pinion - 107 @ 1.2k each

(These are treasure prices, but I'll take gem equivalent if you prefer.)
@Polyhymnia Ooh, math! Yes, I should have some conches and pnions around if I go digging. Let's see... here are LAH prices for them. For trade, that's about how I'd value them. If you're buying rather than trading, I'll definitely go under those prices by at least 10%.

Mute swan - 6 @ 25k each
Wilting rose - 1 @ 10k
Snow streak pinion - 107 @ 1.2k each

(These are treasure prices, but I'll take gem equivalent if you prefer.)
@Aphreal How much for [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/17530.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/16491.png[/img] I have the Featherback Boar if you would trade? I also have Skin: Bioluminescent Knight worth around 60g ^-^
@Aphreal
How much for
17530.png
16491.png

I have the Featherback Boar if you would trade? I also have Skin: Bioluminescent Knight worth around 60g ^-^
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary

Warmwater wanderers - The gem prices are all over the map, but the treasure is consistent around 70k, so I'd value it in that range.
Gloomwillow guide - 60g / 70kt seems to be the going rate on that.

The featherback boar is around 60-655kt / 70g, so I would happily trade one of those for it. I've already got a copy of that skin, however, so I'm not interested in it, sorry.
@Revolutionary

Warmwater wanderers - The gem prices are all over the map, but the treasure is consistent around 70k, so I'd value it in that range.
Gloomwillow guide - 60g / 70kt seems to be the going rate on that.

The featherback boar is around 60-655kt / 70g, so I would happily trade one of those for it. I've already got a copy of that skin, however, so I'm not interested in it, sorry.
@Aphreal Could I trade the Familiar for one and buy the other? I#d be paying in treasure if that's okay ^-^
@Aphreal Could I trade the Familiar for one and buy the other? I#d be paying in treasure if that's okay ^-^
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary Absolutely! That sounds good to me, and you can set up a CR when you're ready.
@Revolutionary Absolutely! That sounds good to me, and you can set up a CR when you're ready.
@aphreal okay, I did the math for all the items I need (with a 15% discount.. hopefully that's okay?) and it ended up being 775,035. If you would be willing to hold the items for a little so I can gather the funds I would be happy to purchase them from you!
@aphreal okay, I did the math for all the items I need (with a 15% discount.. hopefully that's okay?) and it ended up being 775,035. If you would be willing to hold the items for a little so I can gather the funds I would be happy to purchase them from you!
@Polyhymnia That's a lot of math :)

Yes, I think that sounds reasonable. Was that for all of the listed things, or a subset? (You can tell I haven't done all of the math!) I just want to make sure I'm holding onto the right stuff.
@Polyhymnia That's a lot of math :)

Yes, I think that sounds reasonable. Was that for all of the listed things, or a subset? (You can tell I haven't done all of the math!) I just want to make sure I'm holding onto the right stuff.
@aphreal the only thing that changed was the amount of snow streak pinions. I only need 35 of those ^^ I'll be sure to get you the funds as soon as possible. I don't think it should take me more than a week? But you never know. If there are problems with gathering them I'll be sure to let you know! Thank you so much!

Mute swan - 6 @ 25k each
Wilting rose - 1 @ 10k
Snow streak pinion - 35 @ 1.2k each
@aphreal the only thing that changed was the amount of snow streak pinions. I only need 35 of those ^^ I'll be sure to get you the funds as soon as possible. I don't think it should take me more than a week? But you never know. If there are problems with gathering them I'll be sure to let you know! Thank you so much!

Mute swan - 6 @ 25k each
Wilting rose - 1 @ 10k
Snow streak pinion - 35 @ 1.2k each
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31